anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Pie, that is such exciting news! So fun that Noah will have a little brother to play with. He is super cute already!

This next week and a half is going to be so exciting! 2 more gender scans, rojo's tests, and the arrival of little Dexter! So looking forward to it all!

Just found out a woman who works over in the marketing department (about 20 steps from me!) is also pregnant! That makes three ladies here on our floor who are having babies soon. One due in mid-June, then me in late July, then the next one will come in September.

And thanks for the birthday love. I had a great time at the movie (it's so good! I want to see it again!), and Daniel bought me a suuuuper nice chef's knife that I've been wanting for YEARS. If any of you are into that sort of thing, it's an 18cm Global (the G-6 slicer one, not the Japanese style one). Love it! Excited to use it tonight. :)

Spiffy, that's great that Alia's crawling!

And HAKing, I hope you do have a girl someday. It's funny, I always thought I wanted all boys, but after having one, now I do hope we also have a girl someday. I'll be thrilled either way, I'm sure. But, tbh, I'm not sure what I would do with more than one girl! I only had brothers growing up, so the whole concept of sisters confuses me! Ha!

Congrats on the boy Pie.. :) i think it will be great to have 2 so close together..

SOrry been a bit mia.. dont feel like i have much to add as of yet.. will be testing on the 7th or 8th of march.. :) fxed clomid did the trick for me..

Wow Pie, that is a great picture!

Spiffy, its great to hear that Alia is crawling! My baby started with the army crawl too :D

This is my sister's second baby. Her first, my nephew, is 6 years old.

So, Pita, is your sister having a girl or another boy? (I'm assuming she's had her scan by now).

That's great! :flower: Is your sister happy?

Okay, so I don't remember when sleep became really uncomfortable last time around, but I've definately hit that point now. :( My knees, hips, and shoulders just seem to ache all night, and I'm constantly switching sides to relieve the pain. Is anyone else getting uncomfortable sooner than last time?

Also, Blessed, I just looked up your last post to see where you were in your cycle, and I'm sorry to see that AF showed up. :( I hope this month you get your bfp.

Spiffy, I don't really feel uncomfortable sleeping/laying down yet though I'm a few weeks behind you. My knees were hurting pretty bad a few weeks ago :nope: but then I started to add more walking/running into my day and it seems to have relieved it. :shrug:

I always liked sleeping with a pillow between my legs while laying on my left side. That always helped take off some of the tension from my hips and knees for some reason. Maybe you could try that. Or maybe a bit of Tylenol before bed? :flower:

Yeah, last time around I tried the pillow between the knees, thing, and it actually made my hips hurt way more (but only in our bed, because I tried it while staying at someone elses's house it was fine). I think it has to do with how soft our bed is. I might have to try it again, though, this time around and see if it helps.

I agree it would be how firm/soft the mattress is.

I already told DH that this summer is gonna SUCK!!! His parents don't have central air and I remember being miserable at the end with Sam but I think this time is gonna be 10x worse with the heat and being huge. :wacko: Praying we have our own place by July! :thumbup:

She's thrilled :D But she would've been either way, she just really wanted another baby! My nephew is excited now too lol!

Pita, I'm happy for you're sister! That is pretty exciting. :happydance:

How have you been? I was actually just thinking about you yesterday. :hugs:

Pita, I'm glad your sister and your nephew are happy. :flower:

Haking, I sometimes still get hot at night, even though it's about 60 degrees in the basement, so I think I'm going to really struggle this summer, although thankfully my In-laws have central air (plus being in the basement will help). I hope you can have your own place by July!

hey all.. well tww has begun.. Im either 1-2dpo.. so yay

Yay Rojo! I'm really praying for you this month!!! :hugs: Hopefully the clomid did the trick!:winkwink:

thanks haking im hopefull... :)

I know we covered our bases.. we dtd sat, monday, tues morning, tues night, and last night lol :) so fxed we caught our eggy.. :)

It sounds like you guys did a good job getting a lot of little swimmers up there! :blush:

So next Friday do you plan to test?

will prob start next thursday.. but if i can hold out then friday lol.. but we all know how ics are.. too cheap and tempting to wait..

hi ladies!

pie- yay for another boy! they are so much fun :D

spiffy- thanks, im not unhappy about af. i feel very peaceful about it. :) i really feel like God has more in store for me, so that keeps me relaxed. and we are definately not abstaining, so i know it will eventually happen lol. and yay for crawling!!! mason has been for maybe a month or so and he is still army crawling. he seems to have no desire to get on his knees lol.

pita- congrats to your sis <3

rojo- yay for o!!!! praying for a beautiful baby for you :)

well, i realized i had a 5 day lp my first ppaf, ff said 12 day but i was sick so think my temp looked like o to ff. and this last cycle was a 6 day lp. a day better, but im gonna take vitex to regulate things. i had estrogen dominance in the past so i dont want to go there again. hopefully it will work and fix my cycles. i give God so much glory for giving my cycle back and giving me wisdom to track it in hopes of straightening it out :flower:

Blessed, I'm glad that you're feeling okay about getting AF. Those are insanely short lp's! I hope the Vitex can get things back on track for you. :flower:

Rojo, you're in the countdown now! I'm so excited to find out if the clomid did the trick this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->