anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

I think I speak for all of us when I say that we are really rooting you on this cycle, Rojo! Fingers crossed and lots of prayers for a big fat positive this month!!! :thumbup:

Pie, happy belated birthday! :hugs: Glad you had a fun day. Really sorry that Noah is sick. Is he feeling any better now?

Duejan, happy 4th birthday to you're little girl! It really is crazy to think how fast time flies. Sounds like she had a great day. :flower:

Chez, you must be so excited, can't believe its so close until you get to meet Dexter! :happydance: Looking forward to pictures of you're little man.

Rojo, so glad you finally got you're positive opk, bring on the tww tomorrow! :happydance:

AFM, not too much going on. Sam had a play date with one of my friends litte girl yesterday afternoon. He did soooo well with her and had a lot of fun. :thumbup:

Also, my mom booked her flight to come out here next month which I'm really excited about and I know she is too...she really misses Sam! :)

Thanks haking... yep o day today.. :) dtd last night and this am.. maybe again tonight to be 100 percent covered.. :)

Rojo, it sounds like that egg is going to have a nice reception party waiting. :winkwink:

Haking, that's great that you get to see your mom next month! I bet Sam will love to spend time with his grandma. :flower:

Happy O-Day, rojo! Wooooooo!!!! :dance:

And happy belated birthday to Pie and Natalia! :D

Pie, so sorry Noah is sick. Does not sound like fun for anyone. Except maybe for some extra cuddle time. Hope he's back to is usual self soon!

AFM, I think I spoke too soon about Ozzy handling his molars well. He was really out of sorts yesterday. Just crying unconsolable at random moments. Poor little guy. I've got to buy some more baby tylenol today at lunch so he can get through tonight. It really helped him sleep better last night.

Speaking of tonight... We are going out to a movie for my birthday! Yay! I'm excited. I decided on Silver Linings Playbook. Daniel's already seen it, but he loved it and is not at all opposed to seeing it again. Looking forward to it; I just hope our friend doesn't have too hard of a time babysitting a teething Ozzy.

Oh, and of course, I was so happy to hear from you again, Chez! Looking forward to "meeting" little Dexter! w00t!

Harley, I hope you enjoy your movie for your birthday and have a good night out with DH! :flower:

Sorry to hear Ozzy isn't dealing with his molars coming in very well. Sam also has 3 molars coming in as we speak! :dohh: He never seems to get teeth one at a time, he almost always seems to get at least 2-3 at a time. Poor guy. :nope: Hopefully the tylenol helps Ozzy sleep good tonight, we've been doing the same the past few nights.

Happy birthday Harley! :cake: Enjoy your night out with your DH!

Alia has been teething, too. She has two bottom teeth getting ready to pop through, and at least one top tooth as well (she makes it pretty dificult for me to examine her gums, especially the tops ones, so I'm not sure if there are more). We've been doing the Tylenol thing as well. Hopefully all of our little teethers get through this current set quickly and start feeling better!

Well ladies, I had my 20 week scan this morning, and all is perfect! :happydance: And I can tell you that we are expecting baby boy number two, that is for definite :haha:

I will admit that I was hoping to be told we were having a girl, but I'm not surprised in the slightest - 5th grandchild on my DH's side and all boys! And my DH has two brothers and a sister. I am really pleased, Noah will have a baby brother to cause havoc with!

He's beautiful, how can you tell that from a scan? :cloud9: I've studied his profile and I think he looks a bit more like me, Noah is the spitting image of his daddy apart from the size and shape of his eyes, which are mine. He was wriggling around and having a stretch.

Now we have to find a name for him and we have no clue whatsoever!

Unfortunately DH couldn't come to the scan, Noah is still really poorly and wouldn't go to my mum so she came with me instead. Bless him he is so so miserable, this virus he has is just horrible :nope:

Yay, Pie!!! I'm so happy that the scan went well and that you got see you're little man!!! :cloud9:

Sorry DH couldn't come with you, but at least you're mom was able to come with instead so you didn't have to go alone. Poor Noah, I hope that he starts feeling better soon! :hugs:

Pie, when I woke up this morning, I thought, Yay! It's the 27th! I'm going to go check the thread and see what Pie is having! Congrats on another handsome little man in the making! :thumbup: Any pics?

Sorry to hear that Noah still isn't feeling very well. :( I hope he starts feeling better soon!

As for me, Alia finally learned how to crawl! Granted, it's an army crawl, and she has to be seriously bribed to do it, but with less than two weeks to go until her first birthday, this is still quite an ancomplishment for her! :haha:

Spiffy, that's awesome that Alia has learned to crawl! :happydance: She will be moving all over the house now!!! :haha:

You're next in line for the gender ultrasound!!! I can't believe its almost March! :happydance:

I know! 5 more days! I can't believe how close it is now! I'm so glad that it's on a Monday, too, because the weekend always goes by fast. :flower:

I know the whole ultrasound thing has been weighing heavily on my mind lately because I had a dream last night that we decided not to find out the sex of the baby until he/she was born because I didn't want to be disappointed ahead of time! :dohh:

And then when they were born I was way too scared to even look at him/her because I wanted it to be a girl so bad...and it was! I was thrilled! :haha:

Hey ladies.. hope everyone is well..

i should know whats up in about 10-11 days lol :) hope we caught this month

Rojo, I hope so, too! :thumbup:

Haking, I think if my first had been a boy, I would be in the same position as you right now. It's not that I don't want boys, it's just that there's something about that mother-daughter relationship that I so desperately wanted, especially since my own mother passed away when I was 11, so I feel like I missed out on a lot. I know that you'll be happy if this bean is another boy, but I really hope you get your girly. :winkwink:

Thanks Spiffy! I also am really close to my mom so to have that bond with a daughter would be a dream come true! Only 19 days for me! DH is getting excited too so that is making it even more special for me as with Sam he wanted to wait...though part of me ::thought:: about staying team yellow! :shrug: Maybe...

Rojo, I hope you caught it too! Can't wait to find out. :hugs:

Congratulations Pie on having another boy! :D

My sister is having her gender scan later today. There's a countdown till her appointment going on on facebook :haha:

I totally get that HAKing, I really want to experience that mother-daughter bond too. I hope I will one day :flower: I really was hoping for a girl and I will admit to a twinge of disappointment, but I also love the thought of my two boys playing together and being best friends :cloud9: Well between squabbles anyway :haha:

We will have more though (please God!) so hopefully I'll get a little girl too. It did make me laugh, when DH told his family members they all laughed, it's a big joke that this family just can't make girls!

That's great that Alia is crawling spiffy! That's how Noah started. And oh my God it's so close to your ultrasound! Can't wait to find out what you're having.

Fingers, toes and everything crossed for you rojo!

Here's a pic of my second gorgeous boy :cloud9:

https://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x66/VanessaCH/image_zpsa2983f6a.jpg

Pie, he's gorgeous! And I think I told you already about my SIL, but in case I haven't, she married a guy whose family had had no girls for five generations. So when she had her first, and it was a boy, she wasn't suprised, but they got a total shock when they found out that baby #2 was a girl! And I have no doubt that you and your DH will be the ones to "break the curse" in your family (not that boys are a curse, of course! You know what I mean. :winkwink:)

Pita, is this your sister's first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->