anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Spiffy, it would be fun to keep it between yourself and DH for a bit till you're ready to share! But don't kept it from us girls :winkwink:

when does everyone find out??? i know harley is march 6 cuz that is mason's first bday, but i dont know anyone elses date

Mine is March 4th. :flower:

And Haking, you can't fool me...you want me to find out on Monday so you don't have to wait! :rofl:

Blessed, what are you going to do for Mason's first birthday?

spiffy- i have no idea. probably nothing too big. a party with the family. we quit going all out on birthdays cuz we feel guilty having big parties for our 6 kids. even if we tell people not to buy them something and just to come they still do. thats a lot of presents people have to get for our kids every year. not to mention when christmas hits....

Spiffy, of course I want you to find out so I know!!! I know, slightly selfish huh! :blush:

Blessed, I'm sure I'll get the same way if I have as many kids, especially with the early birthdays that they don't remember anyway. I'm trying to keep Alia's pretty simple, with just some cupcakes and a couple small presents, but MIL is the one that might go a little crazy with it, since she gets really into hosting (and we're living at her house, which makes her the host).

Haking, I'm soooo torn right now about whether or not DH and I should find out on Monday! I was totally leaning towards finding out, but then I talked to my dad and he got really excited and told me that I should wait until the party because that would be so much fun if they could find out with us. I told him that I'll try to hold off, but I also told him that I wasn't making any promises either. :winkwink:

Hey all very exciting week ahead.. :) im testing starting thurs... fxed.. :)

Cant wait to hear some genders.. :)

Rojo, we're so close! Have you had any "suspicious" symptoms? ;)

Well, I brought up the ultrasound thing with my DH again (I think I was sort of hoping that he would say that he really wanted to find out on Monday so that I could blame him for caving in :haha:) but he's decided that we should definately wait until the party since it will be more fun. So it looks like I won't be able to tell you ladies the gender until the 9th! Unless, perhaps our will weakens on the day of... :winkwink: Either way, I'm just excited to see my little wiggler!

Aww spiffy cant wait to see pics at least.. :)

Nope none.. 5dpo

Spiffy, I think that's a wonderful idea! It will be fun to find out with everyone, and like you said, it will just add to the anticipation. So, you get the excitement of just seeing baby on the screen, and then you get the excitement of finding out the gender. It's like a 2 for 1!

So, going to the chiropractor has really helped my hip pain while sleeping. I slept really well the night of the adjustment! Didn't even need a pillow between my knees. I go back in a month for another one, and I suspect I will really need it by then. Still planning on ordering that snoogle, though!

Rojo, I'll defiantely post pictures for you ladies. And 5 dpo is too early to really get symptoms anyway, so I wouldn't worry about that. 4 more days until testing! :thumbup:

Harley, thats a good way of looking at it! Two things to look forward to in one week. :flower: I'm glad that the chiropractic adjustment helped your hips. I might have to do the same thing, because it's gotten to the point where the hurt when I get up, and if I try standing and putting on my socks, it kills, so I have to sit and do it. My DH's uncle is a chiropractor so he could do it for free, but unfortunately he's in California. :( I'll have to see if anyone has a good reccomendation for someone nearby.

Oh, and because we're waiting until Saturday to find out the gender, that means you're next! :happydance:

6dpo... so another 3 days till testing can begin... Im ready to just know lol..

Spiffy, hope everything goes well for you at your scan and can't wait to see pictures and hear this weekend if you're team pink again or blue! :flower:

Only three more days, Rojo! That's awesome! Crossing my fingers you get your bfp on Thursday! :flower:

AFM, my ultrasound isn't until 3pm today, and it's only 8:45am here, so I have a bit of a wait in head of me, but we had to do it later in the day so that DH didn't have to take off too much work.

Good morning Ladies!

I've been reading to stay somewhat caught up (sort of) but have not had time to respond to anyone. I logged in this morning thinking, "Maybe Spiffy will have told us gender today!" and then see you guys are waiting until the bday party on saturday. I would NOT have the will power! Enjoy seeing your little one today.

Rojo - good luck this week!

AFM - I'm on CD 26 of a 38 day cycle. Early last week /late the prior week, I swore I had EWCM and we've been good about BD. Then on Thursday, I found little (finger tip size) spots of blood in my panties, never seen anything like it before. Didn't even look like pre-period spotting. So....I'm hoping maybe implantation bleed? Fx Also, now my CM is suddenly super thick, etc etc etc. I hate symptom spotting but just can't help myself. Lol

I'm not due to start until March 16th (with the long cycles and all) so I probably won't test until very close to then. I'm not a POAS addict anymore after too many BFNs. It makes me sad. Lol.

sounds like a really good plan spiffy :)

harley!!!! 2 days left :happydance:

rojo- cant wait to find out :D

haking- its coming around hun. bet you are so excited :D

lalila- :test:

Well, even though I'm not 20 weeks, I went ahead and did my 20 week bump shot (in the gray sweater). I'll also attach my 20 week bump shot from my first pregnancy (I can't tell if I'm the same size or not).

Attachments

• 20 Weeks.jpg
    20 Weeks.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 4
  • (5) Twenty Weeks.JPG
    (5) Twenty Weeks.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads