anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Love the pic Spiffy! I think you look smaller this time around.

Thanks ladies.. im hopeful.. :) I have no symptoms lol.. and im fine with that.. never do till later on.. like 10dpo they start lol..

Cant wait to know..

SPiffy i think you look rounder and smaller.. :) just from the pics.. ;)

Hope your all well...

Well, here's bean #2! I was slightly worried that baby would be measuring behind, since the possibility of IUGR happening again was on my mind, but he/she is actually measuring a week ahead! And yes, we were able to resist finding out the gender today, so the secret is safe in an envelope, although based on our baby's profile shot, DH and I are betting on a little boy. Also, I think I *may* have seen some "goods" at one point. :haha: What do you think? :flower:

Also, I found out that I have an anterior placenta this time around, which explains why it took me longer to feel this baby, and why I'm still not feeling very much.

Attachments

• 2013-03-04 16.55.53.jpg
    2013-03-04 16.55.53.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 5
What a perfect picture of your LO!!! :flower: I can't wait to hear what you're having!

Did you ever get an ultrasound between 6-8 weeks? I was reading about another weird theory that says based on where the baby attaches (left or right of the placenta it's a boy or girl). Just for fun I was looking at ours and looks like left which is girl! :wink:

Anyway, you've inspired me to wait on our gender only a few days though till my parents come in town to find out together with them! I think they would really like that :)

I had an ultrasound at 9 weeks, but it was just a quick one with a hand held device so I didn't see where the placenta was. But that method (the Ramzi method) was wrong for Alia, though I've heard it has a pretty high success rate.

And with the gender reveal thing, I'll admit, we're mostly doing it for our parents because they got soooo excited when we told them about it. :winkwink:

Lalila, I hope that this month you get your BFP!!! I'll be looking for your tests the end of next week. :flower:

Rojo, you're close! Only 2 more days till testing. :happydance:

Spiffy, I forgot to say that I think you're 20 week bump picture is super cute! :thumbup: I need to take another. Maybe the day of my gender scan I will. Also, I did hear good things about accuracy with the Ramzi method too! I can't find Sam's first ultrasound picture so I can't compare it for him though.

Harley, tomorrow is the big day!!! :happydance: Can't wait to see pictures of your LO and find out what you're having. Any feeling either way??

AFM, life has been crazy the past few days! :wacko: Yesterday we went to look at Sam's new daycare. I am in LOVE!!! The lady is so nice, she is in love with Sam and excited to start watching him. :happydance: I looked over the contract and he played with the other kids for a little bit while I did that and seemed so happy. We are officially done with my SIL on the 20th! Poor DH gets to tell them today. :haha:

Today is DH and my 2nd anniversary! :cloud9: I can't believe its already been 2 years...and quite the adventure! I would have never thought 2.5 years ago we would have 1 amazing little boy and baby #2 on the way! :) We went to dinner last night to celebrate and then will cook a nice dinner at home tonight.

Hope everyone is well! :flower:

Aww so spiffy so cute.. I say by looks a boy.. but we will all know soon.. :)

Happy anniversary Haking.. have a great day.. wow only 2 years lol.. dh and i have been married for 5 already lol..

Hope your all well... 7dpo for me today... 2 more days and hopefully i will know something..

Happy Anniversay Haking! You and your DH have been married for almost the same amount of time as me and my DH, since we just celebrated 2 years a few weeks ago. :flower: And that's great that you found a new daycare for Sam that you both love! :happydance:

Harley, I'm so excited to hear what you're having!

So out of 12 people who have guessed on my baby's gender, 10 think boy! I have to admit that I'm a *little* let down to think it may be a boy, and my reason is just silly. You see, my grandmother had one girl and then three boys after, and then my dad had one girl, and then three boys after, and now we have one girl, and it looks like a boy, so I'm afraid that Alia won't get a sister, or at least not until she's too old to really play with her. And the only reason this bothers me is because I always wanted a sister when I was growing up.

Thanks girls! :hugs:

Spiffy, don't feel let down! It could still be a girl. :hugs: You'll find out in a few days. Did the ultrasound tech tell you to look away when she was looking "down there" so you wouldn't see if it was a boy or girl? We are gonna do the same thing to share with my parents when they come to down so I just want to make sure that we don't get a peek! :haha:

I am very torn about a boy vs girl. I know a brother for Sam would be amazing but I so want a girl...always have!

Rojo, hope the next few days go by quick for you and they end in a bfp! :thumbup:

Happy anniversary, Haking! Woohooo!

Spiffy, I think it's great you want Alia to have a sister. I always wanted a sister while I was growing up, but now I'm perfectly fine with having just my two wonderful brothers! And if I end up with two daughters someday, I'd probably freak out because I have no clue what having a sister is like!

That said, I can tell that I really want a little girl someday, even if I'm not willing to fully admit it. Last night Ozzy was dragging the Snugli around, and so I put on him and stuck his teddy bear in there and had him walk around carrying it like a baby. Daniel was like, "Yeah, you need to have a girl." Haha!

Aww thats too cute Harley.. so excited to hear what your having...

Its crazy its gender time already lol... time is flying by...

Thanks haking.. I only pretty much come in here for now as bnb can just get to be too much.. :)

We're happy you are sticking around, Rojo! :flower:

Harley, that is so cute! I hope that you do get one girl! Girl clothes are so cute, I think we have one we will go broke! :haha:

Rojo, I'm excited to have someone testing soon! Like you, I pretty much only come in here now too. Can't get to the main site or my user cp at work; I think it's been blocked somehow by IT. Heh.

Ladies, I'm getting really nervous about my u/s tomorrow. Finding it hard to focus at work today.

Why are you nervous, Harley? Just worried the baby won't coorperate? Or just excited?

Mostly nervous because I feel like I should have started to feel baby move by now. I mean, I felt something for certain about a month ago, and heard the heartbeat at my appointment on Feb. 15th, but I guess I'm still just nervous! That, and all the other things that could go "wrong," if you know what I mean.

But I am also really excited. Looking forward to giving baby a name!

hope it goes really wonderful harley :)

happy anniversary haking :happydance:

rojo- its getting closer :dance:

spiffy- i have a little sis and our relationship is very special. i hope you arent disappointed if you are having a boy, you could be preggo again very quickly and have another girl :)

Thanks everyone..

Yeah testing in two days.. so not long to go..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->