anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

ohhh ladies i think i forgot to tell you or if i did sorry to repeat. We cut jonathans hair!!!! It was getting so long and curly people where calling him and girl. He looks very cute right now but i miss his curls... I cried when we cut it but he was soo exited lol

Duejan, awe first haircuts are fun but can be sad! We cut Sam's hair about 8 weeks ago or so for the first time because the back grows quicker than the front and he looked as though he was getting growing a mullet! :haha:

My scan is the 18th but we are gonna try to hold out and not find out the sex till my parents come in on the 20th. We will reveal on the 21st with them over dinner. My best friend is doing some sort of surprise for us so she will know!

Rojo, I told everyone that I was going to hold out until 10 dpo to test, but secretly I caved in and tested at 6 dpo and 7 dpo! It's just so hard to resist when you're so eager. Looking forward to tomorrow's test!

Duejan, it's good to hear from you! Your bump does look a bit bigger this time around. I wonder if you're cooking a big baby! And as for Jonathan's haircut, I can only dream about the day when Alia will need one. She still has less hair than most newborns. :haha:

Harley, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to hear about your ultrasound!

Haking, I love the name Carly Joy! We had Alia's name picked out really early on, but really struggled to come up with a boy name. When we found out she was a girl, we thought, "Oh, that's why we struggled with a boy name...we didn't need one!" :winkwink:

Pie, I'm sure you'll have the perfect boy's name for bean #2 before he's born. I'm excited to hear what you choose!

aww thats cute i think i will make my appointment at my next ob appointment Problably like april 11 or so omg its soo far away lol

aww spiffy you know what i love bald babies lol. My neice was bald for the longest time and her hair came in really curly lol.

and you know what spiffy i was measureing ahead with jonathan by 4 weeks started at 23 weeks. I hope i dont measure more ahead with this one.

Harley, I agree with Spiffy! On the edge of my seat waiting to hear about your scan! :haha:

Duejan, I can't believe DS was measuing 4 weeks ahead. Was he born before his due date?

not to big just like 7lbs 8 oz at 38 week doc said i was just carrying big with him. He told me already he is going to watch this one because at my last appointment he said i had a bump of right before a 20 week belly because it went just right below my belly button. We are pretty positive there is just one in there so he said we will just keep a close eye on babys size and fluid around baby

But i imagined if i would have went to my due date with him then he would have been 8 1/2 to 9 lbs lol

yea haking at 29 weeks i was measuring 35 lol so he sent me for a ultrasound a week later. I got a few do to how big i was measuring. It sure was nice to see him alot plus get confirmation the he was a boy like 3 or 4 times lol

Just curious but how many months were you all ntnp or ttc before falling pregnant.. with each of your babies if you have more than one..

Mckenna was first try..
1st mc-first try
2nd mc-5 months
Bryce was directly after 2nd mc so month 6

This time so far 4months

Sam: first month of trying (we were relaxed about it too because we just got married same month and didn't expect to get pregnant so quick!)

This baby: we started ntnp in May and then really started trying in September and got pregnant November. So two months I guess of actual trying but we ntnp for 4 months.

Thanks ladies.. gives me hope it wont be tooooo much longer..

with natalia we were living together since january 08 fell preg in may 08 we didnt use protection since moving intogether so we were kinda ntnp for 5 months. With jonathan i got the iud removed in march 2010 we were ntnp until january 2011 then started ttc finally got pregnant in april 2011. So 13 months total to concieve him. with this lo well 2 weeks lol. I took off my birthcontrol 1/2 way through my cycle and bam i was pregnant. Weird lol so i was deff suprised this time around to get preg so fast xx

Hey, ladies! Sorry to make you wait, lol. Daniel insisted I take a nap first thing when we got home (smart man!), and we went out to lunch afterwards as well as swung by a possible rental house that we could share with Daniel's sister and her two girls. Anyway...

The scan went great. Turns out it will take 2 days for the results to be sent to our doctor's office, so we won't officially know anything for a few more days (I'm hoping "two days" means Friday and not Monday).

Found out I do indeed have an anterior placenta! I asked the tech right away if she could tell me that, and she said yes and that she thought she knew exactly why I was asking. She was right, I wanted to know if it was blocking baby's kicks. And it is! It's very reassuring to know that, and I'm so glad you mentioned it, Spiffy, or I never would have thought to ask. :)

Still waiting to hear how big baby is measuring. Really curious about that!

As for the gender... While the tech couldn't tell us, she sure didn't try to hide it from us. So while I'm not 100% certain, I sure would be surprised if they said it's a girl. Daniel and I both thought we saw some boy bits! That, and the tech also used the word "he" in reference to the baby. Maybe she always calls the babies "he"?

Anyway, here are some pics! The last three are leg shots, which I believe were taken from a top-down view, so I'm not sure they can really be used to guess gender. But if you're familiar with skull theory, then guess away!

Attachments

• baby 0008.jpg
    baby 0008.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 7
  • baby 0010.jpg
    baby 0010.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 7
  • baby 0001.jpg
    baby 0001.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 8
  • baby 0002.jpg
    baby 0002.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 7
  • baby 0003.jpg
    baby 0003.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 9
Great pictures, Harley! :thumbup: So glad everything went well and you found out the reason you haven't felt many kicks yet!

I can't wait to hear what you have. Hopefully by Friday you'll know! I think my ultrasound with Sam the tech referred to him as "baby" so maybe she was in a way telling you it's a boy! :winkwink:

Hey ladies..

Tested this am here is a link tomy test... most say no but i do "think" i can see something... im 9dpo

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test105564

You ladies talk far too much for me to keep up lol. I'm usually on my tablet and it's a pain to write with it so I lurk more than anything else!

Rojo, I can see a line when I tilt my screen back! FX'd this is it for you :D

All the recent scan pictures have been lovely. Can't wait to hear what you're all cooking soon :happydance:

Oooh, rojo that is hard to tell. Looks neg, but I won't be at all surprised if it turns into a bfp in the next few days! :)

As for how long it took to conceive our babies...

Ozzy - about 13 months (I had been to one appointment at an infertility clinic and was going to start testing when I found out I was pregnant)

Baby #2: 2 cycles (MC at 5.5 weeks)
Baby #3: 2 cycles

I was shocked at how quick these last two pregnancies happened. I attribute it to "getting the hang of it" as far as temping and using OPKs and timing BDing. :)

Duejan, your bump looks maybe a bit bigger this time, but it definitely looks higher up to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->