anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Great news everyone! DH agreed to start TTC next month! I am over the moon!!! :happydance:

Quick update:
OH and I are now officially engaged! :happydance: We've both known we've wanted to get married one day but I now have a ring! It's gorgeous and it's the ring I wanted!! Sapphire & Diamonds. :cloud9:

I'm off to the shops in abit and will get some of those £1 tests just to be sure, as there's still no sign of AF...

Wow!! :) congratulations To the both of you ChezTunes. Exciting!!:) x

Hi,

I just jumped into this thread, hope I can join the bandwagon!

I didn't read through the pages as I have lo. She's napping and really light sleeper, so I had to skip all the conversations.

So my oh and I are ntnp. We don't really want to TRY, as in doing the whole 9 yards of charting, opk, etc. It would cause us too much heartache if we had to see bfn each month - we don't want to be obssessed or stressed about it, just want to enjoy each other and enjoy sex together, as it should be - and not making sex a duty to ttc. Not very enjoyable. Plus, I have PCOS so....

We've actually just started ntnp - I meant we've finally had sex after 3 months of painful attempts (it always felt painful to me, from the inside, but am now better).

The only charting we'll do is watching out for ovulation symptoms.

We want our children to be close in age, if it doesn't happen, then so be it. It's not that big of a deal but kinda is, if that makes sense. We'll see how it goes.

Wishing all of you good luck! Fx for everyone :) and us :)

Ooh spiffy how exciting! :flower:

Congratulations chez! That's fantastic! When will you get married, any vague plans yet?

Hi Alchemist!

I've had a fun couple of days, my little dude is teething like crazy and he's been in such a bad mood today. As much as I adore him I did welcome bedtime! Plus my DH scraped and dented the car on Saturday and I found a place to repair it, asked my neighbour if she could give us a lift and bring us back, then couldn't find my keys. Turns out they were in the car...

Apparently if you wish to drive the car it's not a good idea to keep your keys in there :dohh: Only realised that when my DH got home from work and used his keys to check inside.

I swear I have become incredibly stupid since becoming a mum!

Welcome, Alchemist! I hope you get your wish and have your LOs close together (that's what we want too!). :thumbup:

Pielette, other moms warned me that "pregnancy brain" would only get worse after having the baby. I gotta say...they were right! I've had a lot of spacey moments since LO was born. :dohh:

I did the test this evening... I got a faint :bfp: I will be testing first thing tomorrow to double check. It doesn't feel real. I can't believe it! Today has been a major mix of emotions. I've gone from SCARED to do the test because of either answer it could have been, to WORRIED that it was actually positive, to EXCITED, and now I'm SCARED again... Scared that tomorrow will be BFN (I know, a line is a line, right?? But still!) and also scared of MC. I've had 4 with an ex and I know I'll always have that worry hanging over me. Just abit :confused: atm... Tomorrow I might be thinking clearer after some :sleep:

:dust: BABYDUST TO EVERYONE! :dust:

Wow chez huge congrats! What an amazing couple of days you've had!

chez- congrats on the engagement and a new baby!!!! im so excited for you. cant wait to follow along your pregnancy and wedding plans. i hope you stay unstressed about the pregnancy. keep the faith hun! :hugs:

spiffy- yay for DH deciding to ttc!!! cant wait to see a bfp for you :flower:

pie- ugh, i dont like the teething part. i wish i could take their pain for them, poor punkers :cry:

alchemist- welcome!

how is everyone else today??

i had cramps today but my dd started af so thats probably why. not sure why it effects me like that. :shrug:

Huge Congrats, ChezTunes! :happydance:

Blessed, I'm doing great today. My AF is definately lighter since having my LO, and so I'm on day two right now and it seems like it's already on it's way out! How are you doing?

Congrats Cheztunes!

We finally did the NP part of NTNP after a long period of NT! lol I didn't realise how exhausted a baby could make you. So worth it though!

Thanks, Ladies! I'm abit wary, as it's early days but I always will be after having 4 MC's (with my ex.) Another :bfp: this morning. We're going to keep it quite until at least after our 12 week scan (looong way away!) like we did with DD. :cloud9: I know it's totally our lives but people are so quick to judge and I don't want to deal with that right now. We're so happy and just want to enjoy that before everyone tells us we're doing the wrong thing. Especially MIL-to-be!

I like your new ticker chez!

I know, people can be awful. None of their bloody business, it really winds me up.

I like your new ticker chez!

I know, people can be awful. None of their bloody business, it really winds me up.

Oh, I know! :wacko: His mum can't saying anything (but she will!) because she had all her 3 kids by the time she was 21, she had her first when she was 17. Nothing against having kids at that age at all. All I'm saying is who is she to judge?! :nope: OH is 23 in August and I'm 24. Yes, we're quite young but this is what WE want. :cloud9:

She should be happy for her sons, she worked hard, and raised 3 of the nicest guys I know all on her own... You'd think she'd be happy for them. They all work and provide for their kids, she did a great job and they just wanna do the same by their kids... :shrug: I'm just frightened she'll take this one worse than any of the others (first son has a daughter, we have a daughter, youngest son has a son due early Nov, and now us again!) and we haven't even told her we're engaged yet! :dohh: She's quite fiesty. :haha:

That's probably what we'll try to do when we get pregnant again, ChezTunes, keep it a secret for awhile. Hopefully your family and in-laws will all take it better than expected. :thumbup:

Skadi, congrats on your first bout of NP! I'm sure it's kind of a scary leap!

spiffy- yay af is already on the way out!!! i bet it wont be long for your bfp. i heard its pretty easy shortly after having a baby to get pregnant again. our last 3 have been very close. when my 4th was 5 months old we got pregnant with the 5th, so they are 14 months apart. my 5th was 4 months old when we got pregnant with our last, so they are 12.5 months apart.

chez- we will be doing the same. i doubt we will tell anyone for a while besides people on here when/if we get another blessing. we have heard some negative comments about not only having them close, but how many we have. the funny thing is some of the people who have said things have actually borrowed money from us and told us they thought we were great parents. so its kinda confusing as to why they think its such an issue. :shrug:

:flower: hiya ladies, hope all of you are well. Exciting stuf going on in this thread!!

We will deffo be keeping it a secret when we get pregnant again! with Lo we didnt tell any friends until i was good nearly 5 months anyway told my family a bit earlier though. Would want to do the same with the next one but i heard you show quicker!

xxx

Just wanted to pop in and see how you girls are all going looks like lots of exciting things going on :)
ChezTunes- congrats on both your BFP and the engagement :D very exciting time for you and your OH :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->