anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Harley, so good to hear back from you! I'm glad that everything went great at your scan, although that's lame that they can't tell you anything! So now I guess you and I will have to wait a few more days to know for sure, although it sounds like we're both thinking boys at this point. ;) Also, I'm glad to hear that you found out about your anterior placenta. I know it made me feel relieved to find out about mine, because I was starting to get worried about how little I was feeling baby move.

Rojo, I think I see the begining of something! From what I remeber of Pie's 10 dpo test, I think if she had tested the day before it probably would have looked like that. Keep us updated about any new tests you do! :thumbup:

Well, Alia starting vomiting last night, so I took her into to see the pediatrician today (since she's been having trouble sleeping, having diarhhea, and generally been more fussy the last couple days) and it turns out she has a stomach virus. :( Also, she had some dry skin patches on her back and shoulders that were starting to look really bad, and the doctor said that it's a pretty bad case of eczema. So unfortunately, she's not going to enjoy her birthday party at all, and can't even have any cake. I don't think we'll cancel it, but it's just a shame that it won't be a fun day for her like I'd hoped.

Also, she was 20th percentile in weight at 9 months, but has now dropped to the 9th percentile. :(

Soooo... I called the doctor's office to make sure they knew we wanted to know the gender so that they would call us when the results came in tomorrow. Turns out they already had them.

IT'S A BOY!!! :blue:

Yay congrats Harley... :)

AFM spotting started like every other month.. so back to drs tomorrow am for me

Oh no, Rojo! Hopefully tomorrow they have more suggestions or ideas to help with next cycle. :hugs:

Congrats Harley! Ozzy is gonna have a little brother! Perfect! :thumbup:

I wonder if we will all have boys...wouldn't that be funny!

Spiffy, only 1 more day till you will know if Alia has a little brother or sister. :happydance: so sorry she is feeling sick and has a stomach virus. Hopefully she will be able to enjoy her party at least a little bit.

Im thinking of taking a break from bnb.. I feel i have nothing much to add to this group anymore.. as your all sooo far ahead of me now..

Rojo, I don't feel that way at all. I love hearing how you're doing. Someone has to POAS for us!!! I kid, of course. (Well kind of, I'll admit I peed on an OPK the other day just for the heck of it... wanted to see one turn pos when I wasn't O'ing.)

I understand if you want to take a break, but just know you would be missed! We're all pulling for you!

Oh wow congratulations Harley! A little brother for your little man :happydance: So glad all is good with your bub and the pictures look gorgeous :cloud9: Did you think you were having a second boy? I had no clue whatsoever!

Rojo I'm so sorry you're spotting again :nope: I too love hearing how you're doing and you'd be missed! Please don't feel like you have to go, although of course we understand if you need a break.

Sorry to hear Alia's not well spiffy, that's rubbish coming on top of her birthday like that. There's loads of bugs going around near us too. The last one Noah had was horrible because all he wanted to do was cuddle up with me on the sofa watching tv - so unlike my lively tornado. Noah had eczema as well but it cleared up really nicely with diprobase and I changed his bubble bath and wash :thumbup:

Were they concerned about her dropping percentiles? It may just be that as she's becoming more mobile she's burning more energy.

We're all good here, just popped out to get myself a new pregnancy pillow because my old one has gone saggy in the middle. This afternoon we're going round to one of my mummy friends' houses. Weather is rubbish again. We had a couple of nice days and now they're threatening light snow again!

Thanks ladies.. your all so nice.. will def update you all after my appt this am.. my spotting has slowed and stopped over night... i did test again but a bfn.. so think af is just being annoying like she can be..

Rojo, I'm so sorry to hear that. :( Please don't go (unless you think it will be better for you). We love having you around. And after all, this isn't a pregnancy club! We all started this journey TTC, and we're all going to be here to support you until you get your third little miracle. :hugs:

Harley, so glad to hear that Ozzy is going to have a little brother! :happydance: And I'm glad you have some proper tickers up! :winkwink: I do have a question for you, though: When Ozzy was having white poop a while back did you ever figure out why? And how long did it last? Because Alia's diaper this morning was very pale, like a whitish-green.

Pie, the doctor didn't address the drop in percentiles, but he wasn't our regular peditrician, so I guess we'll ask our pediatrician at Alia's 12 month visit, which will be in two weeks. Hopefully she'll have some advice for us about how to pack some pounds on our little girl. I'm afraid that her little brother or sister will pass her up at some point! :dohh:

Haking, Alia is feeling a little better this morning than yesterday, so hopefully she will feel even better by tomorrow. Oh, and I officially handed over the envelope to my friend yesterday, so she will have the surprise balloon box ready for tomorrow! :happydance:

Harley - congrats on the boy! :)

Rojo - you're not the only one trying and waiting and trying and waiting, I promise. You are soooo not alone.

Rojo, don't feel like you have to go just because we are a bit ahead. We are all in this together to support one another. But I do understand that if you feel taking a break would be better for you then do what is best. But you would be missed! :hugs:

Spiffy, so glad Alia is feeling a bit better today. :thumbup: Hopefully tomorrow will be fun for her and you as well! I bet you're so excited to open the surprise balloon box tomorrow! :happydance:

Pie, hope you're weather clears up soon so you and Noah can get out and enjoy it outside. :flower:

Lalila, good to hear from you. :flower:

AFM, nothing too exciting going on. Glad its Friday...today is the first day that I will start getting off earlier on Fridays :happydance: instead of my regular 6:30-6:45pm time I'll be off at 5!!! :happydance: DH and I are going to pick up our tax forms today and finally find out what we are getting back! I'm hoping for a big refund!!! :winkwink:

Spiffy, so sorry Alia is a bit under the weather. Glad she's better today, though! As for the pale poop, Ozzy's only lasted for about a day, and then went back to normal. So, we never ended up calling the doctor about that. If it had lasted any longer, I would have called, though, because everything I googled made it sound like the worst case scenario was that it could be a liver disorder. I think he just had a day or so of not getting enough vitamins and minerals in his diet or something like that. Apparently that is a common reason for pale poop - not absorbing enough nutrients.

Thanks Harley, that makes sense to me. Alia didn't eat much yesterday and threw up most everything from the day before, so she definately wasn't getting enough nutirents. But her poop this afternoon had a little more color than this morning, so hopefully it continues to darken. (Isn't it lovely the things we mother have to talk about? :haha:)

Hi, Lalila! Good to hear from you. :flower: Where are you in your cycle these days?

Haking, I'm pretty excited for the suprise box tomorrow! I think I'll have someone take a video of Alia opening it (probably with our help) and then I'll post the video for you ladies tomorrow evening once the party is over. :D

Sounds exciting..

SO im on another round of clomid 100mg now days 3-7 so i start tomorrow.. fxed this month works..

Spiffy, can't wait to see the video! I was actually thinking you should have a video or take pictures, it would be such a good memory to look back on! :thumbup:

Rojo, glad you were able to see the doctor and they prescribed you more clomid. Did they say why they thought it didn't work this month? And they doubled the dose it looks like. I'll be praying you O sooner and catch the egg this month! :hugs:

I guess its like anything else everything has to go just right..

Rojo, I'm kind of suprised that they haven't put you on progesterone to lengthen your luteal phase. It seems like all the ladies on this forum get put on then when they have a short lp. Have your doctors ever mentioned it? Regardless, I hope this is the cycle for you! :flower:

Spffy I will be on them when i get my bfp.. my dr feels the clomid should be enough for the lp... though that said he said we will supplement next cycle if i dont fall preg this month.. which was fine with me.. it all gets to be soo expensive.. i spent about 170 dollars on the the progesterone suppositories and thats twice when i was pregnant with bryce.. so if i start earlier it will be even more lol..

I really can't wait to see the video spiffy! I hope you all have a lovely time at the party :flower: It's so exciting!

Hope the new clomid works rojo :thumbup: That is expensive, it would be great if it worked before having to spend more money on progesterone. Fingers crossed clomid can do the job on its own.

Hi lalila, how are you doing?

Fingers crossed for a big refund HAKing!

Not much to report my end, just having a quiet weekend really, although for Mother's day tomorrow my mum is coming over and DH is going to cook us a yummy roast dinner :flower: Noah will be in heaven, he loves roasts!

Here it is!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZABxw3e4AI&feature=youtu.be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"