anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

aww spiffy this was soo exiting!!!! You look soo cute btw i love the bump!!! Congrats on your little boy!! Trust me having a little boy is amazing!

Yay, Spiffy!!! Little boys are amazing and so much fun! :)

Thanks, Ladies! I think that now that I know for sure that it's a boy, I can get more excited about it. I think it will be great for my DH to have a son that he can have that special father/son bond with. :cloud9:

I think it's kind of crazy though that no one on this thread is having a girl yet. Youngwife, ChezTunes, Pielette, Harley, and me are all having boys! Haking, maybe you'll break the blue streak! :winkwink:

And here's a few pictures from Alia's birthday party, which was a blast. Despite the fact that she's still not feeling super great, Alia had fun and did really well. We just gave her a cupcake without frosting to eat, so it would be easier on her tummy. :flower:

Attachments

• 2013-03-09 15.41.30small.jpg
    2013-03-09 15.41.30small.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 2013-03-09 15.42.57small.jpg
    2013-03-09 15.42.57small.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 2
Aww congrats spiffy on the boy... I agree boys are great.. so much different than girls.. :)

Thank you all so much for continually supporting me... i started my first dose of 100 mg clomid tonight and finish up wednesday.. . hoping it works..

praying it works rojo!!!! :hugs:

spiffy- loved the video and alia is such a doll. what an adorable lil munch. love the pic of you 3 (+ baby makes 4) my dh was so happy to get boys. they love that bond too :cloud9: that is crazy that they are all boys so far :-k

Rojo, I hope it does the trick this cycle as well! :hugs:

Spiffy, I do agree too that it now that you know for sure you can be 100% excited instead of just wondering! :thumbup: I bet you're DH is happy that he will have a son. My DH loves Sam and that now he is able to do more with him they can bond even more. :cloud9: do you have a name picked out yet?

I do hope I am the one to break the blue streak! Less than 2 weeks and we will know!!!

Today we went fabric window shopping to get ideas for the nursery. I saw tons of cute patterns for a girl so keeping my FXed!

aww spiffy what beautiful pictures. It looks like Alia had a great birthday today dispite feeling crummy. WHat a beautiful family!

Rojo im soo happy to see you on here! We dont want you to go. I hope the clomid does the trick this time!!! good luck and keep us updated!!

Blessed do you have any girls?

Haking i hope that you can break the boy streak! But then let it return for my gender scan lol. I remember when we were all looking at your scan vs spiffys scan i remember saying i thought hers was a boy and yours a girl. REmember you guys thought for sure that they were different genders. Well we will see very soon!

Harley: Congrats on a baby boy!!!! Im soo happy everything looks great!!

There is not to much going on over here right now. I kinda feel like time is moveing slowly right now lol. I thought i might have felt flutters earlier but i think i was wrong i havnt felt nothing yet. I guess its still early but i still wanna feel my baby move! Ladies can you tell me what your babies heartbeats are. I listened today with my doppler and it was 137 bpm. Out of all of my babies its never been that low. I know its still normal but weird for me lol

Bryce's was lower too.. i wouldnt worry.. :)

and thanks i think i will stick it out.. you ladies are too great to leave.. :)

Dose 1 of 5 done.. roll on tomorrow night lol.. im mostly praying for an earlier ovulation.. taking it earlier should help with that..

It was funny i was talking to dh earlier and said wouldnt it be something if i got preg with twins and was due right before christmas.. ugh.. lol... time will tell.. im so hopeful though

Duejan, I hope I get a girl and then you get your blue bump! :thumbup:

I started feeling flutters around 14 weeks but maybe only 2-3x total. I am starting to feel this baby now, mainly at night but still nothing consistent. I think maybe in the next few weeks. I felt Sam at 19 weeks. Did you feel your DS earlier than DD?

When I listen to this baby's heartbeat it is between 130-155ish. I think it was higher with Sam. But I don't remember, honestly.

with jonathan i started feeling him like for sure by 14 weeks. They were like huge movements you know but i could lay down and almost always feel him moving. With natalia i thought i started feeling her around 16 weeks but it was for sure by like 18 or so. So i just thought i would feel something for sure by now. BUt nope lol. as for the heartbeat ladies natalia never got below 180 and jonathans never got below 140 so its just different lol

we told my inlaws at dinner the other day and they thought we were joking lol. My MIL is like you look like you were losing weight not gaining. But they were shocked but happy. Now is the challenge of telling my work then i can fully breath lol im soo nervouse to tell my work

I seem to remember Ozzy's heartbeat being around 140 most of the time, and so far Jimmy's has been right around 160.

Spiffy, thanks for posting the video! Fun! And a little boy... Wheeeee!!!

Rojo, I've got everything crossed for you this time around!

duejan- i hope you get your boy! :) and yes, i have 2 girls and 4 boys :cloud9:...so far... :)

haking- i hope you get your girl:)

and congrats to your boy harley.:blue: <3 i think i told you that on the other thread, so wasnt trying to leave you out here :hugs:

Harley, I saw on your ticker that you're calling your second boy Jimmy, but I forgot to say how cute that is! Is it a nickname for Jim or James?

As for us, we're going to be naming our little boy Liam. :cloud9:

Rojo, I've secretly been hoping that you'll have twins ever since you started the Clomid. :blush: I guess I just want to live vicariously through you since there are a lot of things about twins that I think would be exciting. Either way, I just want to see you get your bfp!

Hey ladies.. it sounds like you're all progressing well and lots of little blue bundles on their way... very exciting :) Jimmy and Liam are lovely names. We're secretly hoping for a little brother for Willow, but a little sister would be equally as good
I've been finding it hard to get on here and catch up with all the updates. Willow has been poorly sick and I've been suffering from pretty bad morning sickness this time around:sick: so feeling a bit out of the loop :wacko:
We had a scan a few weeks ago and saw jelly beans heartbeat fluttering away :cloud9: We're back in for the next scan on the 25th, so I'll put a piccy up when we get it :)
Hopefully I won't be so long between posts this time ;)

Aw spiffy that was so cute and massive congratulations of having a boy! :happydance: I second what the other ladies have said, boys are awesome :flower: Noah is such a mummy's boy lol. Liam is a lovely name! It's my cousin's name.

Wow that is a very big blue streak! Really hope your little bundle is pink for you HAKing, that nursery fabric sounds lovely.

Hi ozzi! Good to hear your pregnancy is going well, sorry Willow has been sick.

Duejan that's so funny about your inlaws! We had a couple of reactions like that, I loved that we totally shocked people. I started feeling bean at around 17 weeks last time but sometimes it seems like there's no rhyme or reason, you would think it would be earlier with each progressive pregnancy but it seems not.

Harley, Jimmy is so cute!

We might have a name for our little monkey. This is tentative but it's a name we actually both agree on - Milo. I think it sounds good with our surname and good with Noah. So maybe we're getting somewhere! We were thinking maybe Milo Alexander.

spiffy i love liam for a name that is great!

Harley jimmy is such a grreat name as well!

I dont have any names right now lol i remember that with natalia we didnt name her until a month before she was born and with jonathan we didnt name him until like 37 weeks lol. I just cant think of a name until i start feeling baby constantly and until i know if its a boy or a girl.

hello ozzi! So glad to hear that your pregnancy is going well. Cant wait to see scan pics. Im soo sorry that willow is feeling ill.

blessed that sounds like such a great family and still growing!!! i want a big family!! But i wont be able to until i can be a sahm i think.

pie i like that name Milo. Milo and Noah. sounds great i think!. And about my inlaws it was kinda funny lol. They just couldnt stop laughing. You know my mil always senses when me or my SIL is pregnant and she came a few weeks ago explaining to me how she was feeling and she is like maybe my sil is pregnant because she has this feeling and stuff lol. She was shocked to find out it was me again. lol

lol spiffy.. well only time will tell.. I would def be excited but scared as all get out.. 10% chance..

aww rojo i hope you get twins too!! how exiting would that be!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->