anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Thanks ladies, funnily enough he's had the brightest red cheeks today and dribbling all over the place. He only slept for 40 mins at lunchtime and that's so unlike him, he woke up screaming and wouldn't go back to sleep. I gave him some calpol but it was too late to salvage the nap. He's going to be shattered later, he always has two hours for his nap.

He has been cutting his molars, the bottom ones are fully through but the top have only just poked through, there's still a substantial bit of the tooth left to push up so it's possible they're really hurting him, bless him.

Pie, I'm so sorry to hear that Noah's having a tough time. :( I hope he feels better and that those molars don't hurt him too bad. I'm not looking forward to that!

Alia has resisted a second nap for the last four days, which has been sad. I'm not ready to switch to one nap a day!

Blessed, looks like O might have been yesterday! If so, I'm praying those swimmers found their target! :thumbup:

Pie, I'm sorry Noah is having a rough time. Its always so sad to see them all out of sorts when they are getting teeth. Sam is getting 4 of his molars in right now and he wouldn't hardly nap for me yesterday either. :nope: I gave Tylenol and that seemed to help but I had to basically hold him all day. Poor guy!

Blessed, I agree with Spiffy...looks like O was yesterday! I hope you catch that egg this month! :thumbup:

Rojo, only two more nights of clomid! :happydance: Are you having any weird side effects??

So...I've been naughty since work has been slow today...I was looking online at baby girl clothes and OMG they are so stinkin' cute! I probably shouldn't have but I couldn't help myself! :blush:

Thanks haking.. im def looking forward to being done..

Only side effects are headache right after, hot flashes, and sometimes mood swings..

good luck blessed.. :)

Hi ladies. I feel your pain about the molars. Jonathans tops are not completely in yet but his bottoms have cut threw too. He also has one canine cutting through. He is doing ok with it but doesnt eat as much when he is teething. That kinda suck. Jonathan only takes one nap a day now as well. And as for the waking up wining at night Jonathan does that too. He did last night on a off. Im not sure if its bad dreams or what. I remember Natalia did it too lol.

Pie im so happy that you are pretty positive for his name!! That is soo exited to have a name to call your bump!

Rojo yay for being almost done with the clomid!! Im sorry for the side affect that your having but it will be all worth it i think.

blessed i think that o did look like it was yesterday! I hope you got it!

Aww haking thats ok to look at the clothes i did that alot last time lol. Even before i knew what we were having. WHen is your scan. Its comeing up right?

spiffy: That is how we had to 100 percent deside on the name. We couldnt change the birth certificate lol!

Today i went to the doctor because i have been feeling ALOT of pressure down low. They checked and everything is fine exept they measured my belly (you know what they do usually after 20 weeks) and told me im measuring almost 22 weeks. Doctor told me since my ultrasound is a month away then we can wait to scan the baby but we are going to be checking for the size of the baby any extra fluid the baby might have. Twins if it was missed in the first ultrasound. I just find it funny that im measuring 7 weeks ahead already. They said it normal to measure alittle ahead but 7 weeks. So i guess well see. I hope im just carrying big lol

wow that is quite a bit ahead.. hope your just carrying bigger.. :)

Im hopeful.. :)

thanks ladies! we gave it good effort lol. hopefully my lp will be long enough

Haking, less than two weeks to go until you know for sure what you're having! :happydance: And I just keep thinking about how sure we were that you and I were having the opposite sex based on how different our baby's skulls looked. Can't wait to see if we were right! :winkwink:

Duejan, thats crazy! 7 weeks is quite a lot! :shock: I wonder if you have a twin hiding in there... :winkwink:

Rojo, sorry you have to deal with side-affects, but at least you only have two more days to go! :thumbup:

i dont think its twins. It seems like to be a normal thing for me to carry big. But who knows lol

Duejan, my scan date is Monday the 18th but we won't know for sure until the 21st when we find out with my parents! :happydance:

That is a lot to be measuring ahead, 7 weeks WOW! Didn't you say you measured ahead with your other two too?

Spiffy, I sure hope you're right. Is be on :cloud9: to find out we are having a girl! But of course I'd be happy with a boy too! I was also looking at nub theory for fun and looks like a girl! I am just so anxious to find out!!!

Rojo, sorry about the side effects but at least only 2 more nights and hopefully it will be worth it in the end!

That's right, I forgot that you're finding out with your parents on the 21st, Haking! They'll be so happy that you're waiting to do it with them. I know our parents liked it. :flower:

So I don't know if I've mentioned it or not, but Alia gets complimented on her eyes everytime we go out. Well, I thought this picture really shows them off nicely. I don't know where she got such pretty eyes! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 2013-03-11 14.12.52small.jpg
    2013-03-11 14.12.52small.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 4
Awe, Spiffy she is beautiful! I see why she always gets compliments.

Sam also has very big blue eyes like that...not sure where he got them from though as I have green and DH has brown. :shrug:

aww haking you see i knew it was in the teens but i never can remember dates or anything lol. I really hope you get your girl!! I did measure ahead with my son. The most was 5 weeks i was measuring 35 weeks at 30 or 29 weeks i cant remember completely. But i feel like its early to start measuring ahead. Like i said he normal doesnt measure fundal height until after 20 weeks. But when i layed down for him to check the heart beat he said he was going to measure. So im hoping maybe im farther along then they thought lol yea right my doc wont change my due date even if the baby is measuring lets say 2 weeks ahead lol.

Awww spiffy Alia has the most BEAUTIFUL blue eyes i have ever seen. Look at the color. They are soo blue lol. Its funny right before i got on bnb i was looking at pictures of Jonathan trying to figure out what color he really has. They seem like gray, then blue, then green. Im thinking hazel but maybe i should try to find a good pic of his eyes and you ladies can try to guess his color too lol.

[IMG]https://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s567/Staceyyy2012/2012119.jpg[/IMG] this is in one light

[IMG]https://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s567/Staceyyy2012/002.jpg[/IMG] this is a darker light

https://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s567/Staceyyy2012/029.jpg and another

[IMG]https://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s567/Staceyyy2012/001.jpg[/IMG]and anoter

[IMG]https://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s567/Staceyyy2012/003_zps09f080a8.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s567/Staceyyy2012/002-1_zps06ea324b.jpg[/IMG] last one i promise lol sorry for all the pics. They are just such weird eyes. :shrug:Mine are blue my dh is brown dd is brown
What do you ladies think?

Aww, Jonathon has beautiful eyes. :flower: I would say that hazel is probably the closest description for them, but it's hard to say, because they don't really have much brown in them. They're like grayish green. My eyes are hard to describe as well, because they're blueish green, and look more blue or more green depending on what I wear.

Good morning everyone! I'm loving all the names! James is one of my favorites, but my hubby isn't really into it. I have 1 brother named Brian James and one brother names James Wilfred, so I guess my mom loved it too! I also have a brother named Noah.

I love Liam and Milo as well. :)

Rojo - I know exactly how you're feeling. My brother Brian and his wife told us this week that they are expecting. It was really hard to hear that and I'm still having a bit of a hard time being really excited for them because of they're financial and relationship situation. But...I'm trying and in the meantime, I'm a fantastic actress!

I saw the conversation eariler about the mid sleep crying and the "words". Lilli cries out in her sleep nearly every night and sometimes and couple times a night. It breaks my heart and I have no idea why she does it. As for words, I think she's a little advanced there. She's been saying actual words since 9 months and knows what they mean. Her words are: mama, dada, kitty, tickle, bye bye, night night, uh-oh, turtle and stop. I'm thinking there's another 1 or 2 but I can't think of them right now. She's currently working on thank you and points for EVERYTHING! She is a little slow but "on target" with her physical things.

AFM - we've had the flu. I've never had it before and I don't want it again! I actually had to leave work early last Wednesday to pick Lilli up from the sitter because she was running fever, by Thursday morning, I was super sick and my poor baby felt terrible too. Today is my first day back in the office but I'd rather be home in bed. Still only feel about 65%.

Aww so sorry you have been sick lalila hope you get to feeling better asap.. and sorry about the close pregnancy annoucement... ttc is so frustrating...

Im on my last night of clomid.. whoop whoop.. though af is still hanging around.. i wish they were shorter.. ever since bryce they have been longer.. its driving me mad..

Duejan, I think Johnathan's eyes look like a green/hazel color. Hard to say for sure what color they are though. I can't believe how much hair he has too! Sam is a little baldy compared to him! :haha:

Lalila, sorry you've been sick. Hopefully you start feeling better soon! :hugs:

Rojo, only one more night of clomid! :happydance: Hopefully you O earlier so you don't have to wait for forever to test!

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, Lalila. :( I hope you and your family get better soon! As for Lilli's language skills, that's pretty impressive! So where are you in your cycle these days? Anywhere near testing?

I agree with Haking, Rojo! I hope O comes sooner this month to make up for your horridly long AF! :thumbup:

Haking, Alia is a baldy, too. I bet she has less hair than Sam does. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->