anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Oh Chez! He's beautiful! Your story brought tears :) Congratulations honey!

:happydance::happydance: Huge congratulations, Chez!!! :happydance::happydance:

Dexter is a little cutie-pie! I'm so happy that you were able to have a successful VBAC, and that both you and Dexter are safe and sound. I hope your recovery goes smoothly. :thumbup:

I guess I'll have to move you off my "bump buddies" list, since you don't have a bump anymore! :haha:

Chez he is just beautiful! What a gorgeous round little face! :cloud9: Love Elsa's expression when she sees her little brother for the first time :haha:

It's so funny that he decided he wasn't up for a c-section!

I hope you guys have a wonderful time settling in as a foursome now :flower: Although I'm sure it will be tiring!

Massive congratulations! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh Chez, he's beautiful, Congratulations! So awesome that you had a VBAC!

Hope everyone is well!

I feel like the weekend won't go quick enough...normally it flies and now that I'm so anxious for Monday it's just dragging on! :wacko:

I gotta find a hobby for a few days to keep myself busy! :haha:

LOL haking.. i hope the next 2 weeks fly by.. so i can get to oing and get my bfp lol..

started opks today..

heres my test.. :)

Attachments

• image_1363461180392571.jpg
    image_1363461180392571.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 2
Glad that AF is gone, Rojo!

Hopefully you'll O earlier and not have to wait too long this time!

Good morning ladies - I just wanted to pop in for a minute and let you know that I'm out for this month. The witch showed up with a vengeance on Friday.

:witch::growlmad:

Aww boo laila.. sorry to read.. fxed for next cycle.. i hate the witch..

Cd11 today.. here's today so far.. since you all love looking at pee sticks.. have only tested once.. so will again later..

Attachments

• cd11 cycle2.jpg
    cd11 cycle2.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 2
Hey ladies! It feels like forever since I was on here, but I guess it was only Friday. :blush: But this was a busy weekened! On Friday we went to the zoo, which was fun, although it will be funner when Alia is old enough to really appreciate it. She did like pointing at the animals, though. I'll attach a few pictures I took. :flower:

Rojo, yay for the pee tests! :haha: I really hope O comes sooner this month so that you can get to the really fun pee tests! :winkwink:

Lalila, I'm sorry that AF got you. :( I hope this is your month and that you don't have to see that ugly witch for a long time.

Haking! What time is your ultrasound today??? :D

Attachments

• photo2small.jpg
    photo2small.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 2
  • photo4small.jpg
    photo4small.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 2
  • photo9small.jpg
    photo9small.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 2
Thanks spiffy..

Were in teething madness here so not fun sleeping times.. but at least its a phase that will pass..

Haking cant wait to hear pink or blue for you.. :)

My appointment is at 11:30 today. So only 2 hours till we get to see our bean!!! :happydance:

Rojo, sorry about teething! No fun, we've been going through the same thing the past week! 4 at once :dohh:

Spiffy, those pictures of Alia at the zoo are adorable! I bet she enjoyed it! I've toyed with the idea of taking Sam but afraid he will get bored because he is so young.

Lallila, sorry the witch got you! Keeping my fingers crossed you catch the egg this month! :flower:

Hi ladies!

How is everyone? Feels like ages since I've been on too spiffy!

Love a look at the pee sticks rojo, keep them coming :haha: Sorry about the teething, we've had some unsettled nights as well because Noah's had his molars coming through and a couple of others at the same time :wacko: Talk about pile it on at once!

Sorry the witch got you lalila :nope: Fingers crossed for next cycle!

HAKing I can't wait to hear about your scan! :happydance:

All is good with us, not much to report really. We had our building survey done on the new house and they've found a couple of things that need sorting. They found asbestos but from the discussions I've had it's relatively easy to sort and remove, so just trying to find the right company to do that. An issue with the roof also needs looking at, as well as the heating. It all seems to be expected for a house which is over 30 years old :flower: We knew it was going to require lots of work so that's ok. Just hoping we can get it sorted as soon as possible!

Haking, how did the ultrasound go???

Pie, we bought a fourplex last year and they actually found Meth in it. :shock: but it wasn't that expensive to get it cleaned up, so I'm sure the asbestos won't be too bad either. I hope it all gets sorted soon!

Rojo, sorry to hear about the teething. Alia had a rough time with her most recent tooth, but the worst is over now, I think.

Haking and Rojo - I know all too well about the teething. We have 3 molars coming through right now. Lilli is pitiful, poor baby. One has finally broken through but the other ones are giving her fits!

Ah, sorry I didn't update yesterday...It was kinda a crazy emotional day for me. :cry:

The scan went great though I didn't like the tech as much as the one I had with Sam. She didn't show me as much stuff as with Sam. Oh well. We did get a few good pictures though.

The most upsetting part was that she couldn't actually write it down on a paper "boy" or "girl" and said that she had to physically tell us if we wanted to know. Ugh. So no surprise for my parents. Bummer. :growlmad:

So here he is...Benjamin Michael King :o)

https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/0B344E3D-4C7F-4923-BA76-0810AAB1396F-4960-0000060CC6BC3F18_zps6c553a68.jpg

I'm kinda sad he is a boy...and not that I love him any less I just really thought he would be a she! Oh well...the best thing though is that DH really saw how sad I was not getting my girl that he agreed that we could try 1 more time! :happydance: He originally said only 2 but he is an amazing husband and wants me to be happy so he said 3 strikes and thats it! :haha:

Love him! :cloud9: Can't wait to have all 3 of my boys together!

Haking, congrats on a healthy baby boy! :happydance: I know how you feel, since I was kind of pulling for a girl also, but now that some time has passed, I'm starting to get more excited about it. Benjamin is a beautiful name, and he's going to be so lucky to have Sam as his big brother. :flower: That's awesome that your DH has okay-ed baby #3! I really hope that you have a little girl next time to complete your family. :cloud9: Then she'll have two big brothers to watch out for her!

Well, the blue streak in this thread continues! Duejan, you might just be in luck, since you're hoping for a boy, right? :winkwink:

Spiffy, I knew you would understand how I feel...I am so thrilled to have a healthy boy but not what I expected! :shrug:

Sam will be so happy to have a brother close to his age so that makes me happy to give that to him! Now they will just need a baby sister to bully! :rofl: Though they will both be amazing brothers! :cloud9:

I do think Duejan wants a boy also, so maybe we will be all boys! I can't believe no girls yet! :shrug:

Aww yay for a healthy baby boy.. but sorry you havent gotten your girl yet... next time :) 3rd times a charm.. lol I too am hoping for a girl when i get pregnant.. :)

Cd13 today.. so should be getting closer...

Here is my chart so far.. i dont understand it but oh well.. lol i had to adjust 2 temps as they were off a bit with time..

Attachments

• ch.png
    ch.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 1
Yay, Rojo! Looks like you're getting close! :happydance:

I hope you catch the egg this month and hopefully get a girl! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members