anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Thanks - we're on the mend!

As for my cycle - testing Saturday! AF is due Friday/Saturday time frame so...yay!

Oooo! Lalila, testing is just around the corner! That's our favorite time, because we get to stalk your pee tests! :haha:

Good luck to you Lalila.. :)

Im still a ways away.. lol cd 7

When we were TTC for Lilli, you would have had LOTS of sticks to look at. This time around I've been waiting and only testing once....it's taking all my will power too. lol

Rojo - we started our cycles together...its just my cycle is super long...38 days!

wow thats long.. mine was 30 last cycle..have everything crossed for you.. :)

Fingers crossed that the clomid makes you ovulate sooner this time rojo! I hate the hanging around that you get when TTC. Waiting for AF to leave, waiting to ovulate, waiting to find out if you caught the egg... Eurgh. It's frustrating. Everything crossed for you for this cycle!

Sorry to hear you've all been ill lalila, that sucks :nope: But wow about Lilli's talking! Think she needs to come round to mine to give Noah a few pointers :haha: Can't wait to see some tests!

Duejan I can't believe you're measuring 7 weeks ahead! Wow! I haven't actually been measured yet myself but think I'm measuring quite big too. And wow at your little boy's eyes! They look kind of greyish green to me. My eyes are a bit odd actually too, they have brown, green and blue in them :wacko: So therefore I have no idea what colour to say I have! I usually just say hazel because I can't be bothered to explain :haha:

Aw spiffy, Alia's eyes are stunning! She's going to be a heartbreaker!

As for us, we're good, thankfully Noah's teeth seem to have calmed down a bit. He had his full nap today thank goodness. And then had fun running around my friend's house this afternoon.

Pie, I'm glad to hear that Noah is feeling a little better today. I swear, you ladies always jinx me! Anytime your babies are sick, it seems like Alia gets sick too, and when yours are having trouble teething, so is mine! :dohh: She was just fine yesterday, and then last night she was up for two hours crying! Today I can see that her fouth bottom tooth has broken through the skin, so now I know the culprit.

Also, I caught Alia's first interaction with her brother on video today! :flower:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EoYW9Uh2XQ

Oh my God spiffy that is so adorable! :cloud9:

I keep telling Noah he has a baby brother in my belly but he doesn't seem to be taking much notice :haha:

lalila: I cant wait to see some test! Im sorry everyone was sick. the flu is no fun! And wow to the talking of lilli. I agree she needs to give jonathan a few pointers as well lol

Rojo: Yay for the last night of clomid. I hope af leaves soon. I really have hope this month!:thumbup:

Pie: Im soo glad Noah is feeling better. Especially with those teeth coming in. Jonathan seems to be doing ok as well. At least for dnner today he ate 1 rib some mashed potatos and carrots so thats was great! When do you think they will measure your belly. Im just curiouse on the measuring big part. I wanna know why lol

Spiffy: That is the cutest video i have seen. Aww. She is going to be such a great big sister. Maybe even like a little mommy lol.

Thanks everyone. Yea i thought that jonathans eyes would have turned brown now considering my dh is mexican. My dd is the same color as my dh but my ds is like so white compared lol. He does have alot of hair that why we cut it lol it was soo curly too. I miss his curls. But omg it already growing back. I will take a pic of his hair cut and show you how long it is already ha. I only wish my dd had this much hair at his age. She had almost nothing so i wasnt able to tie it up or antyhing. Head bands where the way to go lol

Aww thats great Pie.. and thank you.. the waiting is about enough to drive a person mad..

Spiffy that is the cutest thing ever!!

Due-thanks. i hope so.. :)

Spiffy, that video is freakin' adorable! She seems to understand there's a baby in there. I think we need to work on that with Ozzy. Right now he just likes to lift up my shirt and grab my flab. Ouch!

As for the talking, Ozzy doesn't say anything really. He doesn't even really say "mama" or "dada." He will say "yah" or "yeth" (yes) sometimes in answer to a question, but that's about it. His babbling is starting to sound more and more like actual talking, though. He recently started saying "duka duka duka" over and over, so I've been trying to get him to say "duck." Ha!

Duejan, that's crazy that you're measuring 7 weeks ahead. I'm really curious to see if they can figure out why. I've got an appointment on Friday morning, and I'm hoping they'll start measuring me; I was always 2 weeks ahead with Ozzy, and turned out it was just because he was big! I'm also curious to find out how big baby measured during the scan last week.

Sorry you guys are sick, Lalia. :( But I'm excited for your test! You should wait until Sunday and maybe you'll have some extra luck because of St. Patrick's Day! :haha:

Rojo, YAY last night was the last clomid night! :happydance: Is the witch finally gone?

Lalila, I hope that you get a BFP this month! I agree with Harley, wait till St Patty's day to test for a little extra luck! :winkwink:

Pie, I'm glad to hear Noah's teething has calmed down and he seems to be back to normal a bit! :thumbup:

Spiffy, that video is so cute! I also tell Sam there is a baby in my belly but he just wants to sit on it while I'm laying on the floor and then laugh when I tell him "ouch, you're hurting mommy" :haha: such a boy!

Harley, hope you're doctors appointment goes well tomorrow! I am so looking forward to seeing our little bean again! :happydance: It will have been 7 weeks since we last saw him/her.

SHe is finally on her way out, im can happily say.. :)

and clomid is done.. now to start opks and get bding.. :)

Well, Ladies... He's here! :cloud9:

Here's a quick version of events.

Dexter John, decided he didn't want to be born via C-section and I went into labour 6AM of the morning that I was due to go down to theatre for the C-sec at 13:30! WHAT ARE THE ODDS!? I woke up in agony and it was the same pain as my UTI a few months agio so I had no idea what was instore for me. I was contracting and thought I'd had my waters trickle but wasn't sure. Literally 2 seconds after I'd hung up the call to the hospital, they went with a little gush.

At the hospital, I had the choice to labour or still go ahead with the C-sec. The pain made me want to go for the C-sec but I was 3CM by the time I was examined and thought "this is the way HE decided to arrive" and knew all along that I would go for a VBAC if I went into labour before the C-sec date... It was the best choice I've made in my life. I am actually quite proud of myself that I achieved a VBAC in under a year later! He was born at 15:51 on the 7th March, he weighed 6lbs, 15.5oz. So it wasn't a long labour at all and it seemed to have flown by anyway. I had an epidural (after many failed attempts) and it took the edge off but nothing major.

What a rockstar entrance, huh? :winkwink:

I think that's about it in a nutshell...
I hope you're all well! :hugs: Again, I've not caught up on anything posted since I was last here.

Here's a picture of the little guy :baby: and one of him and Elsa meeting for the first time... :kiss:

Attachments

• dexterjohn.jpg
    dexterjohn.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 8
  • dexandelsa.jpg
    dexandelsa.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 7
Congrats chez.. so happy for you you.. what a stunner.. :)

Congrats Chez, he is gorgeous!

I'm so happy you had such a successful experience with a VBAC!

CHEZ!!!!!!!

congrats hun, he is gorgeous :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: love that he made his own decision how he would come lol. bet his personality matches that as he grows :haha: i was due to be induced with one of mine and went into labor when my water broke the day before. he was born at 11:59pm so was determined to set his own birthday i guess. has been a little fire ball ever since:)

Woooooooo!!!!! Chez, that is wonderful! Dexter is such a little cutie! I just love his adorable, round, chubby face. Rockstar indeed; that was quite the entrance. That's great that you went for the VBAC (with success!), and I hope you're recovering well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->