anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

LOL Spiffy, that is too much! So funny.

Rojo, I'm enjoying stlaking your chart. Your certainly are covering your bases on the BD front. Looks promising!

Soooo... I just realized that Youngwife is due in 13 days! At least according to her ticker on the first page. Anyone heard from her recently? Oh, and she is also having a boy! Male overload here.

Nope she hasnt been on much lately..

and thanks harley.. we are having fun for sure.. :)

Harley, I was actually just thinking about Youngwife, and wondering how close she was getting to her due date. I hope she comes back to update us after her little boy is born. (And yep, she as Chez were just the beginning of our boy streak on this thread :haha:).

Rojo, I like stalking your chart, too! :thumbup:

Wow I hadn't realised it was so close to youngwife's due date! My gosh the time has flown! Hope she comes back on to let us know when he arrives and how it went :flower:

I too love a bit of chart stalking so am enjoying having a good look at yours rojo! Looks like excellent base covering to me :haha: You must surely be ovulating in the next couple of days?

Oh spiffy your dreams are hilarious! I wish I could remember mine more. I am a bit of a sleep talker though, which drives DH nuts. The last funny one was when I turned the light on in the middle of the night and told him it was a light competition :dohh: He kept trying to tell me it was bedtime and to go to sleep and I kept insisting it wasn't and getting mad at him :haha: Needless to say I had no recollection of it the next day!

All is good our end. I've been trying to do more drawing with Noah and arts and crafts and this morning he ended up with a blue face and blue hands :dohh: He found it hilarious though! Looking forward to being in the new house where we'll have more space to do more interactive things.

I have a midwife appointment this afternoon to check on Milo, looking forward to hearing his little heart beating away :flower: He's starting to give me some real thumps now, mischief already, just like big brother!

Aww thanks ladies...

Well i got my peak this am on my advanced opk.. so hoping the ics will confirm that later.. :) def been cramping.. so im hopefull.. and this would be the earliest i have ever peaked.. cd16..

Here is my chart for today :)

Attachments

• ch.png
    ch.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 3
Woohoo! I'm looking forward to seeing some positive OPK's, Rojo! :thumbup:

Pie, your "light competition" cracked me up! My DH talks in his sleep sometimes, and it's hilarious. One time he got up out of bed and just stood there for a little bit, so I asked him what he was doing and he came and got back in bed, and then said, "ABC's...I know it's about," and went back to sleep. :haha:

I can't wait until I can do art stuff with Alia! Right now she would just try to eat any crayons or paint I gave her. :dohh:

As for me, last night I went to dinner with some mommy friends and it was so nice to just chat and be out of the house. I felt bad that I abandoned my DH, but we're going to have an "us" night tonight, so it's all good. :flower:

Haha spiffy, that sounds exactly like something I would do! I have also been known to grab the toothbrush charger and try to use it to change the tv channel. That one is infamous :haha:

Oh that's pretty much why Noah ended up with a blue face, because he kept trying to eat the pens :dohh: Still, they're made for young babies so not a problem, although I did try to discourage pen eating! I just find it very difficult to think of things to do with him when we're at home and I think he gets bored quite easily when we're in. What do you ladies do with your LOs at home?

A peak on cd16 is great rojo! It'd be fantastic if you could get your pre-ovulation bit shorter.

I'm out tonight with DH and a couple of friends, and then tomorrow night I've got dinner with my mummy friends :flower: And on Sunday we have dinner with DH's family. Very busy weekend! I'm looking forward to it.

I run out of things to do with Alia, too. I let her cruise around the furniture for awhile, and then when she gets tired, I set her down with a few bins of toys and let her play with those while she watched a Baby Einstein video. Sometimes we get out her books and read, too. I really don't know what else to do with her at her age, and not being able to walk yet. :shrug:

Okay, so I realized that I had taken a 22 week bump shot with Alia, and since I'm 22 weeks today, I thought I'd take a picture and compare. I think it's safe to say I'm bigger this time around! I'm almost bigger now than I was when I was 28 weeks with Alia. :dohh:

(1st picture is 22 weeks with Alia. 2nd picture is from today. 3rd picture is 28 weeks with Alia, wearing the same shirt.)

Attachments

• Twenty-Two Weeks.JPG
    Twenty-Two Weeks.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 22 weeks.jpg
    22 weeks.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 2
  • (7) Twenty-Eight Weeks.JPG
    (7) Twenty-Eight Weeks.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 2
Spiffy, you look so cute! You can definitely tell you're bigger with this baby compared to Alia! I know I am bigger with this baby too than with Sam. I was just telling DH that I feel bigger too! And I insisted that I am as big as the day I had him...:haha: Though, I'm not!

I gotta put up a recent one of me. I'll have DH take one for me :thumbup:

I agree about finding activites for them to do at this age. I try as much as possible to do new things but sometimes its hard! :wacko:

Cute pics, Spiffy! Baby boy is definitely sticking out more than Alia did.

My bump doesn't feel bigger this time. Probably because it's actually SMALLER... I totally forgot to tell you all that they measured my belly at my last appointment, and it's measuring spot on. I was shocked, since I always measured 2 weeks ahead with Ozzy. And Jimmy was only measuring about 5 days ahead according the 19 week u/s. So, who knows, maybe I'll have a "normal" sized baby this time!

However, even though my bump doesn't feel bigger, I feel like I'm gaining more weight on other parts of my body this time around. With Ozzy, it was pretty much alll straight out in front like a basketball. This time, I feel the weight is more distributed around my midsection... which is kind of a bummer, but oh well.

As for what Ozzy does all day, I don't think there's any real structure to it. Seems to me, from what I hear from Daniel and from the pictures he sends me at work, that Ozzy spends most of the day playing (climbing in and out of boxes, riding his little doggy bike, putting stuff into a box and then taking it out again). Sometimes, if the weather's nice they will walk to the park and take a soccer ball with them. Oh, and he loves to read. He can reach all his books, so he'll just grab one and bring it to us to read to him.

I'm looking forward to being at home once Jimmy arrives so I can sit Ozzy down with some art supplies and see what happens. I've been thinking about getting some crayons like these ones and a huge pad of blank paper. Or finding some free printable colouring pages online.

So my peak was a dye run.. the stick looked all funny.. and my ic's and other tests have not confirmed a positive.. im thinking tomorrow though for sure.. cuz my tests are getting darker..

Attachments

• cd16 test cycle 2.jpg
    cd16 test cycle 2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 3
Thanks spiffy..

here are tonights tests.. :) just about there

Attachments

• cd16 pm cycle 2.jpg
    cd16 pm cycle 2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 3
Wow rojo i think any time it could be!!! Come on eggy!!

Spiffy: What a beautiful pic!! You deff are bigger this time around then last. But its a good thing you look GREAT:flower:

Haking you should deff post a recent pic of you cant wait to see!!! I bet you are soo happy to see your parents!! i know i am when they come visit me from texas lol. Its soo hard sometimes not having my family around. But i love dhs family tooxx

Harley: Jonathan is pretty much the same he just plays alot. Pushing chairs to climb on things. He has mastered the couch my dds bed and now is working on our lol. Hes alittle trouble maker! lol. He doesnt have much structure going on right now either.

pie: sounds like a great weekend. I hope you have a blast.

afm: Well tuesday night i got a call from my work to please come into work at 2 am until 230pm. They were desprate and well i got some night pay so that great! So i did go in at 2 am then worked my 6am to 630pm thursday and today. Im tired lol. Then on the night that i had to be to work at 2 am both my kids desided not to sleep. I have NO idea what on earth happend. Jonathan ALWAYs is sleep by 830 and Natalia will go around then too or sometimes when we go to lay down then she will lay down and sleep too. They didnt end up going to sleep until 11 so i didnt go until 11 30 and woke up at 130 uggg i was tired haha. Yesterday i started feeling some pain in my throat and today its my throat my head and my nose. I have a nasty cold i need to try to get over before sunday when i go back to work.

Last night while i was sleeping. I woke up 3 times during the night not breathing. I am still very scared. Its like i woke up and sat up soo fast and just gasped for air. Like if you were swimming and you were out of breath and your hoping to make it to the top of the pool and when you do you breath so hard. IF that makes sense. 3 times this happend and my dh woke up each time as well worried. I dontk now what to think. :nope: im just worried about it. So if it happens tonight too i will be calling my doctor.

I also FINALLY told my work about me being pregnant!! My boss thought i was going to tell her i was quitting first lol boy was she happy when i told her i was pregnant. I am very glad i did because one of our residents has shingles and pregnant women should never be around people with that. There is another guy that has some skin problem going on that the doctors are not sure about so until we know what it is she ordered me to stay away. She said that if any of my co workers complain about taking care of theses people then have then take it up with her so thats good.

Has for next baby i think i might wait alittle. I want to be able to spend some more time with my kids i have now. I dont know right now im kinda feeling guilty for jonathan for not going to be able to spend time with just him like i did with natalia. If that makes sense lol. but idk well have to see once the time comes i think we will for sure have 1 more to make 4.

Haking, I want to see that bump shot, too! :flower:

Duejan, sorry to hear about the crappy shifts and the cold. I always seem to get sick if I haven't been getting enough sleep. It's like my body uses up all my extra energy to stay alert and my immune system ends up going to crap. As for the breathing thing, I would probably talk to your doctor about that. It sounds scary.

Rojo, I think you'll get your positive tomorrow for sure! :thumbup:

And thanks, ladies, for the compliments. :blush: I'm hoping the bigger stomach means that I'm cooking a bigger baby, because it would be nice not to deal with another IUGR baby. I know with Alia I started getting comments towards the end of pregnancy about how small I looked, which I never paid attention to, but then when she was born so small, I realized that maybe there is something to be said for how "big" or "small" you look. :shrug:

You look lovely spiffy! Hopefully it means baby bro will be a bit bigger and you won't have the worry of the IUGR :thumbup: I really must take some pics, I just keep forgetting :dohh: I do like my body pregnant as well so I should be taking some pics.

Ooh looking pretty damn good rojo! Make sure there's a welcome party in there for that egg :haha:

Duejan that's weird and worrying about the breathing thing :wacko: My FIL has that slightly, it's called sleep apnea I think. I would mention it to the doctor as well. God you must be shattered! All those late shifts and kids not sleeping, why does that always happen when you haven't managed to get to bed earlier? Typical!

Nice to know its not just me who struggles with activities. I'm just very conscious of him getting bored. We do go out a fair bit but we can't be out constantly. I think it'll be easier when he's older and we can go out in the garden and kick a ball around, or get some paints out or do baking.

It's snowing here, yet again. It's spring and we've got more snow! Just fed up with it to be honest. Every Saturday I go spinning and training afterwards and DH tried to talk me into not going because of the snow but I really hate missing my sessions and the roads were fine really.

Thanks ladies luckily last night nothing happend with the breathing issue. Im still going to mention it to my doc next week as long as it doesnt happen agani then i will mention it sooner.

Spiffy i hope too that means the baby will be bigger this time around. So did they not catch that Alia was a IUGR baby on the ultrasound? I was curious i remember reading in third tri alof of people with IUGR babys and they were always measuring small and ultrasound confirmed it so im just curiouse lol xx

pie: Its snowing again here it started last night we have alot probablymore than we got all winter as well. my dh is working today so i guess today he gets to test out our new
4x4 lol. i hope you go to your session. Its good to get out.

Im not feeling a whole lot better today but at least i slept ok last night. Jonathan again went to sleep at like 730 then woke up at like almost 10 wantng to play and not sleep. i was like omg here we go again but he kinda talked himself back to sleep yay! and didnt wake until 830 this morning

Def got my positive today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 4
oh rojo im soo happy. THis is the earliest you have oed right!?!I have hope!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->