anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Rojo! Hooray for ovulation!!! And bring on the TWW!!!! :happydance:

Pie, we have more snow here, too, which ticks me off because it was finally starting to get warm, and I was able to take Alia for some walks. It's getting very old. :growlmad:

Duejan, they had no idea that Alia had IUGR until she was born, because my fundal height always measured spot on, so they never thought I needed another ultrasound after the 20 week one (she was measuring exactly for her due date at that point). This time, however, they've scheduled me for an ultrasound at 32 weeks to check for growth. Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised!

spiffy was your little boy measuring spot on for due date as well?

Just wanted to share with you girls!

https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/6C4A1145-CEE6-40A8-8133-5FDF7E4E910B-639-00000050F989288E_zpsf19dc141.jpg

And a bump picture too of course...DH took more artsy ones too but I'll post after he uploads them!

https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/0856D64B-45C5-406B-A37E-F0E048850B95-7633-000008619EF60F30_zps0af541f3.jpg

Here are a few other pictures from today :) we had a lot of fun taking them and it really helped me bond with this little man too!

https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/3BA3B40F-ABD0-4502-A63C-1280E6D5C838-919-0000006B495A8237_zpsf2a2e9ce.jpg
https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/55C4DCD3-9C3C-486C-80F4-C76892836CED-919-0000006B45276A81_zpsb2381484.jpg
https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/803AC699-CAF1-4067-B754-484AB139A0D1-919-0000006B50541600_zpsf6016dd9.jpg

Hooray, rojo! Yay for the TWW! If you get pregnant now that would mean a Christmas baby, right? That's kind of exciting.

HAKing, those pictures are lovely! You look great! Everyone's bump pictures are so great. You all are inspiring me to take more. Gotta get on that.

Spiffy, I hope your little man grows well. That's cool that you get another ultrasound, and I hope he measures spot on at 32 weeks. :)

Not a lot going on here. Jimmy's kicks are getting stronger, and Daniel can feel them from the outside now. So fun!

Oh, and did I mention I got a Snoogle recently? Used my birthday money from the in-laws to get it while on sale, and I'm so glad I did! My hips are thanking me big time!

Duejan, our boy was measuring a week ahead at the 20 week scan, so that's making me hopeful!

Haking, I LOVE your pictures! So cute! You make a good-looking preggo! :thumbup:

Harley, that's awesome that Daniel can feel Jimmy from the outside already. I *think* I can feel thumps from the outside, but it's hard to say whether it's just the internal thumps that I'm feeling. I tried getting DH to feel last night, but he said he couldn't feel anything. But he never felt Alia from the outside until 24 weeks (she just always went quiet when he put his hand on my stomach :dohh:).

Yep around there Harley.. a bit before though.. opks have gone negative again.. but will keep testing through the day to be sure.. you never know.. im assuming ff will confirm in a few days though that todays the day..

Here is my chart as of today

Attachments

• ch.png
    ch.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 4
aww Haking what lovely pictures!!! You have such a lovley family. Sam is soo cute. And you look great! look at that bump!! Geez ladies i feel like nothing compared to all of you lol.

Rojo that would be kinda cool a christmas baby aww

Harley that is soo cool that you can feel jimmy from the outside. I cant wait to even start feelin kicks. Not sure what a snoogle is going to google after i am done typing here lol.

Spiffy that is a great sign that your son will be a big baby!! So maybe yourright your carrying bigger sohopfully a bigger baby!!

So I was just saying that DH hadn't felt Liam kick yet, but last night he did! I swear, he must have gone through quite a growth spurt recently, because I was just feeling squirms, and then as of Friday I started to feel serious movement, like jerks and kicks, and when I had DH feel last night, Liam was doing acrobatics or something, because it wasn't just one thump that he felt, like with Alia for the first time. It was a whole bunch of kicks and wiggles. :flower:

Rojo, time will tell obviously, but I'm thinking you definitely O'd, which means you're in the countdown for testing now! :happydance:

Duejan, I had to Google a Snoogle, too. (Wow, that was fun to say! :haha:)

Thanks spiffy.. yeah im pretty sure yesterday was o day.. as my temp spiked today.. so 2 days and I bet it will be confirmed..

here is my chart..

THEREFORE 1dpo :happydance:

Attachments

• ch.png
    ch.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 3
Yay, Rojo! :happydance: What a lovely temp spike! No denying that! :winkwink:

Fingers crossed that the next two weeks fly by!

Thanks spiffy.. but its not 2 weeks for me lol.. only 9-10 days.. as that's my lp.. hope using progesterone cream will help that out though.. :)

hi ladies! i cant keep up with this thread!!!

rojo- yay for o :D i bet that prog cream will work wonders

haking- loved those pics :cloud9:

i scheduled my kids on spring break this week so we are all relaxing right now when we would be doing school :)

True, Rojo, only a week and a half for you! However, I hope it's more like two weeks with the progesterone. :winkwink:

Blessed, it's good to hear from you! I'm glad you and your kiddos are enjoying some downtime with Spring Break. How nice to be able to decide when you want to do it! So I've been wondering, since Mason is pretty much the same age as Alia, what has he been up to? Is he walking yet?

Rojo im soo happy to see that spike congrats on the tww well hopefull 2 weeks! I love seeing you chart keep updating us with it. I remember the first month i used ff with jonathan i was pregnant lol so i love seeing charts

Spiffy that is great that your dh got to feel Liam! i just cant wait omg i feel like im never going to feel this baby.

Blessed: Im soo happy you are all on a break. Everyone needs that. Are there any plans you have or are you just going to relax at home?

Thanks ladies..

Your support has been amazing through all of this..

spiffy- mason is standing real good when he is holding on to something. he started letting go a few times but not for long. no walking yet, although we started walking him while holding his hands a few days ago and he does good. maybe in the next few weeks he will start. he doesnt seem to be in a hurry lol. he does get real mad that he cant figure how to get things grom the floor after he pulls himself up to the couch or tv stand :haha:

dunejan- we dont have big plans. the kids want to go to chuck e cheese so we may do that friday. we bought a swing set that would have been nice to use this week, but we havent put it together since it keeps snowing! we also bought them an inflatable bounce house thing, but it has to be at least 55 degrees to use it so havent used that either. mostly will be just relaxing here. i have to catch up some grading and start looking for their school curriculum for next year, but mostly just hanging out :)

Alia isn't walking either, but she's really good at cruising. I know she could stand without support if she wanted to, but she's too scared to let go right now. The funny thing is, she's a pro and stopping over to get things off the floor, but still can't pull herself up to standing. :dohh:

We had our one year check-up with the pediatrician today, and Alia is now at the 16th percentile for weight, which is much better than two weeks ago when she went in for her stomach virus. Sadly, she had to get some shots, though. I hate seeing her cry like that. :cry:

lol well mason pulls himself up to standing then when he decides he wants back down to crawl around he cries cuz he is too scared to let go and sit on his butt :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->