anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Hi everyone :flower:

I agree on the whole keeping it secret thing, last time I couldn't keep my mouth shut so want to keep it under wraps this time! Funnily enough I was on the phone to one of my best friends last night and she said 'You'll have to let us know when you start thinking about no. 2!' I laughed it off and said as if but it did make me smile :winkwink:

Well I think I'm ovulating at the moment, I find it hard to be sure with EWCM but I'm fairly sure. Unfortunately my DH is out tonight and tomorrow night so I suspect that Friday night will be too late to catch the egg. I'm hoping therefore that our DTD on Monday night will have been enough!

Congratulations, chez! How exciting that must be :D

One thing I must say is that, although it was stressful to test each month for several times (each day lol), I enjoyed that excitement of opening up the test packet, poas, and that minutes of waiting....the minutes of personal suspense lol

One thing I must say is that, although it was stressful to test each month for several times (each day lol), I enjoyed that excitement of opening up the test packet, poas, and that minutes of waiting....the minutes of personal suspense lol

:haha: hehe i agree Alchemist! I poas today even though i knew theres a very slim chance of anything showing so early-periods not due to next weekish, but i fancied it, so i did bfn oh well it was satisfying but i wont be wasting any more tests lol!!

Fingers crossed for you Pilette that them swimmers were lying in wait and caught the eggy:winkwink: u have a good chance!

Haha ez it's so hard to resist poas! I've got two frers upstairs and still some ICs, I hope to be able to resist until AF is due but I know what I'm like.

Really really hoping those swimmers were waiting to pounce!

I have had this little ditty from friends going round in my head;

Are you in there little foetus?
In nine months will you come greet us?
I will buy you some Adidas!

Ah so appropriate for us all haha.

Good morning ladies. :flower:

Oh, Ez, I totally understand. I'm finishing up my period right now, but I still decided to POAS! (Mostly because my period was lighter and shorter than usual, and because I bought 25 Wondfos that turned out to be a bad batch, so I don't really mind wasting them. :winkwink:)

Mostly, I just want to get to August so we can start trying!!! (Can July be over now? :haha:)

:haha: hehe i agree Alchemist! I poas today even though i knew theres a very slim chance of anything showing so early-periods not due to next weekish, but i fancied it, so i did bfn oh well it was satisfying but i wont be wasting any more tests lol!!

Fingers crossed for you Pilette that them swimmers were lying in wait and caught the eggy:winkwink: u have a good chance!

Lol, oh yes. At one point back while we were ttc, I'd poas, get bfn,, and shrugged, walked on out and enjoyed the day.

Good morning ladies. :flower:

Oh, Ez, I totally understand. I'm finishing up my period right now, but I still decided to POAS! (Mostly because my period was lighter and shorter than usual, and because I bought 25 Wondfos that turned out to be a bad batch, so I don't really mind wasting them. :winkwink:)

Mostly, I just want to get to August so we can start trying!!! (Can July be over now? :haha:)

with my 3rd, i thought i had af for 3 days. it was kinda light. i decided to test and was pos. i dont blame you for testing after that, it happened to me!

i hope if af does come back before im pregnant its at least very light :kiss:

Haha spiffy why throw a bad batch in the bin when u can pee on 25 of them all THEN throw away:) haha totally get u on that!
U must be thrilled about your partner agreeing to try for number 2!:)

Haha spiffy why throw a bad batch in the bin when u can pee on 25 of them all THEN throw away:) haha totally get u on that!
U must be thrilled about your partner agreeing to try for number 2!:)

Hehe, that was my thought exactly. :blush:

And yes, I am SO excited! If you'd have told me a few months ago that we'd be trying for number two before LO was 6 months old, I would have told you you were crazy. :winkwink:

I'm finding it hard to be relaxed about this :nope:
I think I ovulated yesterday. I had about a day of EWCM and then it dried up completely. Great I thought. Now I have loads of creamy lotion like CM (sorry for the TMI). So have I ovulated? Have I not ovulated? Argh I wish I could just relax like I'm supposed to but my mind's gone into overdrive.

Someone calm me down please! Say something to snap me out of my obsession with CM!

Awww pilette it is hard isn't it? ''Obession with CM'' quote did make me giggle tho! Men will never understand the dedication us women have once we want a baby lol. I'm so glad I can talk to you lovely women though.
I'm not the best person to answer that as I dnt cheak cm I use ovulation test to make sure I do ovulate as I'm bf so its a bit iffy if ovulation happens or not every month for me. I'm also impatient for another baby now.
Have faith that it will happen and destiny will take its path hun :flower:

Feel like I'm in limbo waitn to see if my period comes..not symptom spotting as with my last I didn't get any symptoms till like 8-9wks pregnant and even then it was just peeing lots,sore boobs n I was a bit more tired. I could of happily not known for a few more wks if it wasn't for my OH pursuading me lol. Dnt think I display symptoms very early and my periods have always been irregular..hhhmmm sOoooo just waiting...dum,dum,dum,dee,dum!!!

I'm trying not to symptom spot too as when I got pregnant I had NO symptoms until 6/7 weeks other than a missing period! I only knew early on being of my poas obsession! I had a back ache/slight cramping on my side for about an hour tonight... wonder if that could be ovulation. No sticks for me until January though as far as ovulation goes so no way to know for sure!

Thank you ez that thing about destiny chilled me out a bit!

No I'm pretty sure I have ovulated so I need to just relax now. Nothing more I can do, if it doesn't happen there's always another month :flower: I say these things but I'm so eager to be pregnant again I know it will be a big disappointment if I'm not.

When I was trying for Noah I was using a CBFM so knew exactly when I ovulated, it's clearly taking me a bit of time to get used to not knowing exactly!

Sounds possible that it was ovulation for you skadi. When would AF be due?

Speaking of AF....I am not sure if I had an actual AF. My "af" ended maybe 2 weeks ago??? But before that 2 weeks, I was having random bleedings/spottings throughout the day, skips a day, then back to it again the next, etc. I attributed it to pp+bf. Since I wasn't sure, I'll be on the look out this month or next. I haven't had any cramps like I used to get before af would start.

Gosh I miss being pregnant (minus the MS and PGP).

I keep getting asked by Dr.s 'why are you not on contraception, you really need to be or wou'll fall pregnant'. I guess they think I don't want another because mine is 10 months old but we started trying this month, we was going to try a few months ago but with moving and stuff we delayed it a bit. I been told I'm crazy for wanting two so close together but I don't think it is that close. I'm ready for another

Pielette - I have no idea... I've been trying not to keep track of my cycles as I know it will quickly lead to me ttc! :) I think my last period started around Fathers day though and normally have 34 day cycles.

Welcome, Xlilkax! People who tell you you're crazy are obviously only looking at the cons of having two close together. There are so many pros that people don't think about. :thumbup:

Pielette, I am the queen of ttc obsession! I literally felt like I had a mental disorder last go-around because I could not stop thinking about it. I'm going to try so hard to do better this time. But we'll see... :winkwink:

And Ez, I think you're absolutely right. Men don't have any clue how determined we women can get when it comes to making babies!

Alchemist, I know where you're coming from. I've been having a pretty wonky period, myself. I haven't had any cramps, which is odd, and my boobs have been sore since ovulation (also odd for me), then I had a two day period, then had no bleeding for a couple days, then randomly started bleeding again yesterday (ruined a pair of underwear because I had no warning :growlmad:) and then it stopped again after a few hours. Now I'm just waiting to see what happens next...

Skadi, I had a 34 day cycle this time and it felt really long. I don't envy you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->