anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Haking: I totally agree with you about the special day. When jonathan was born there were so many january birthdays. Mines the 5th my Sil the 12 another person on my dhs family the 15 then the 20 two on the 24 the 26 and the 30. I got a sweep at 38+6 weeks with jonathan and went into labor that day thank goodness because he was born 1 day before my SIL. I love my SIL but i NEVER would want them to share a birthday lol. WIth my being due iin sept this time. My lo will be the first of the family! So that is very exiting it can choose its own day to come and i wont be so nervouse lol. My dh want it to come in sept because thats the month of his independence in mexico lol.

That great that you are planning number three soon after this lo. I think we will wait a while before having anymore. I want one more for sure but maybe like 6 years down the road haha. I find it getting difficult with my 4 year old. And 1 year old. OMG jonathan just feeds off of Natalia and makes him throw these little fits about nothing ha. So we will see what happens when this baby makes its appearance.

Spiffy: I really hope your right lol. But like i said i was always the one who has the opposite sex of what everyone else was having lol. When pg with dd she was the only girl out of like 6 of my friends who where pregnant. One of my friend was told girl at 20 week scan but had a boy...

Duejan, guess you'll find out soon enough if baby is a boy or girl! :thumbup:

I am slightly scared to have 2 under 2 but I think it will be fine...I'm a super multi-tasker LOL :haha: and can usually manage anything and actually prefer to have some stress so I think it will be good.

Though, since we are planning #3 we are gonna plan to live at in-laws till March next year so we can afford a really big house and have nearly 0 bills because 3 will be expensive most likely with daycare. Do you take yours to daycare? If so, do you mind me asking how much you pay?

i do take mine to daycare. We have to pay $30 per child so right now its $60 a day $180 a week cuz they only go 3 days a week about $720 a month. Thats just with two kids.( thats more then my rent) Its crazy!!!! You know we only live in a 2 bedroom house. We are currently looking for a 3 bed house. Im HOPEING that we find one before this lo is born. Other wise we will be getting bunk beds and a crib in the kids room......

Oh dear...I didn't realize you had a 2 bedroom house. I hope you find something soon. How do your DD and DS do sharing a room? We might have to temporarily put Sam and Ben in the same room though I'd like to avoid that at all costs. I feel like I would have two babies up in the middle of the night that way. :wacko:

We are about the same for daycare. It is $30 a day and for a second child it would be $27. I work 4 days though so it adds up but still not worth it for me to stay home. Maybe once we move I may drop to 3 days a week, sure would be nice.

My kids absolutly LOVE sharing a room. But there is a bigger age gap between them. In the morning when jonathan wakes up my daughter puts toys in his cribs and climbs in and plays for him so we can rest alittle longer! My daughter acually started sleeping better once they were put in the same room. and jonathan too he loves it. You know i never IMAGINED getting pregnant so fast after kinda stopping my birthcontrol. Like i said it took us a while to concieve my other two So the fact the i concieved just two weeks off birthcontrol this time really threw us for a loop. I remember saying that if we didnt get pregnant by the time jonathan was two then we would really start ttc instead of ntnp lol. So i thought i would have more time to look for a bigger house. As soon as we can find a bigger house if this lo is a boy jonathan and this one will go in together ( when jonathan gets older) And if its a girl it will just stay with natalia until she gets old enough to need her own privacy. Hopefully by that time i will be a nurse and able to afford a 4 bed house lol

That's cute they play together in the mornings. It sounds like they get along great! :thumbup: Are you going to school right now for nursing?

Im waiting for a scholorship that im trying to get. Im already signed up for nursing school but there is a long wait. I am going to be working on my pre recks though so soon i will start

Duejan, That's exciting! I have no desire to go back to school! :haha: I actually love my job now so there is really no need for me to anyway!

DH just picked up Sam and they said that he did great! :happydance: They said that he napped in the same room with another kid and did fine which I was worried about and made friends though he needs to get used to not following around the adult so much. He never really has been around so many kids so I'm sure it was weird for him but I'm super happy to hear he did well! :thumbup:

really rojo for nursing? Or something else.

Haking what do you do again? That is great that sam had a great first day. How many kids are at his day care? Im thinking of starting Natalia in preschool and finding another day care for jonatha. THey are the only two kids in the day care so Natalia get NO interaction with other children. I think that is why she is soo shy. But i know once she gets the confidence then she opens up and starts talking and playing. Im just kinda nervouse to change because all the other daycares seem to have sooo many rules. Like if my kids wont be attending one day but they were suppose to be then i still have to pay. Right now if they arent going then we dont have to pay if that makes sense.

Duejan, I manager a dog pet resort. It's basically boarding/daycare for dogs. I work for my best friend so basically I'm set and would never leave unless I am a SAHM. I actually left in August 2011 before Sam was born because we moved out of state but moved back a year later and I came back. It's also a really fun job if you love dogs and people.

I do understand the whole paying when you don't come thing. My daycare does that and DH thinks it is stupid and so do I but I feel most places are this way so I can't really avoid it so it is what it is. At Sam's daycare there are 14 kids...I think. Majority are 2+ but she has 4 kids including Sam that are under 2 so they will all "grow up" together. I do like that there are a lot of kids too so he gets the social interaction he needs. When he is 3 I plan to start him in monesorty school though.

Are there only 2 kids in their daycare including Jonathan and Natalia? Or them plus 2?

:happydance:crosshairs:happydance:

3dpo :)

Attachments

• ch.png
    ch.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 2
Haking your son is due on my Birthday.. :)

and I plan to test April 2nd.. so 6 days to start testing lol :)

I hope the next 6 days fly by!!!

That's neat he is due on your birthday...we have so many August birthdays inour family I pray he gets his own special day and doesn't have to share a birthday! :thumbup:

Thanks Haking.. I think it will go fast but then again not lol.. but im already 3dpo.. so almost there.. :)

Well, sorry to burst your bubble, Haking, but if you have Ben on August 9th, he's going to have to share a birthday with me! :haha:

Yay, Rojo for confirmed O! :happydance: I know a short lp isn't great, but it sure does make the wait until testing more bearable. :winkwink: I really am curious to see if the progesterone lengthens your lp this cycle, though.

Duejan and Haking, one of the reasons I became a SAHM was that daycare costs would pretty much nix my paycheck. However, we had decided that we wanted me to be at home with our kids, even if it meant less money coming in. So in a way, it's kind of nice to know that we're not "losing" money by having me not work, anyway. (I'm a teacher by the way, but teaching jobs are so scarce here that I was an instructional aide instead, which means I was paid even less than a classroom teacher :dohh:).

Well, Alia had a better night last night, which is crazy, seeing as she ate so little before bed. I thought for sure that she'd be up to eat multiple times, but she lasted until 4:30 before needing a bottle. :thumbup:

So many August birthdays!!! :dohh: :haha:

Spiffy, I'm glad that Alia had a better night and that the shots longer seem to be affecting her! :thumbup:

I was a SAHM until Sam turned almost 9 months and then went back to work. It makes better financial sense for me to work though as I'm paid pretty well so even with paying daycare we still come out in the green! :thumbup: Though I may drop down to 3 days a week in a year or so, maybe.

I do know that teaching jobs are hard to come by. My brother is going to school for teaching and I keep saying he is gonna have a hard time finding a job...he is fluent in Spanish though so I keep teasing he will need to move to California to find a job! :winkwink:

Speaking Spanish will definitely help him find a teaching job. If California's a no-go, Arizona would be a good bet! You know it's funny, though, because when I first chose to become a teacher, I thought, "Well, there's a job that will always be in demand!" However, I wasn't able to foresee the crazy amount of teacher lay-offs that happened a few years back. The job market still hasn't recovered from that, unfortunately. But I also chose to become a teacher because I knew that it was a skill I could use as a SAHM as well. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->