anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Spiffy, I saw this and thought of you! :flower:

https://www.zazzle.com/big_sister_t_shirt-235137255198803693

Haha, Haking, that's perfect! Too bad I don't have a spare $20 sitting around... :winkwink:

Haking: nope its only my kids at the daycare. So my kids are the two. OMG but i am sure i will be switching hopefully in the next two week and we will be able to put natalia into preschool. I really hope things work out.

Spiffy: thats great that your a teacher! Alia will be very smart im sure!!!

Rojo: IM soo happy o was confirmed. Dont worried the time will fly fast im sure. I cant wait to see those test.

afm i had my ob app today and was measuring 23 weeks...... The babys heartbeat was 140 and we confirmed my ultrasound for april 11th at 130 YAY!!! i cant wait. I was contacted today by an old middleschool friend and found out last year she gave birth to her first son at 23 weeks and second at 20. They still called it a miscarrage. After going through labor and all. I didnt even have words for her... Not much else going on. Kinda quiet today onhere lol

Duejan, wow 23 weeks?! Are they concerned that you're measuring 6 weeks ahead already? Is there a chance you are further along than they originally thought?

I hope you can get Natalia into preschool and maybe find a different daycare for Jonathan that has more kids!

That is so sad about your friend! I couldn't imagine, do they know why she delivered so early for both?

Not much going on with us. Just busy with work for the holiday weekend. I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday and can relax. Sam is still loving his daycare and is exhausted by 7:30. Kinda sad because I don't see as much after work.

Haking: He is too too worried as i did measure big with Jonathan. BUt like my ultrasound is in two weeks he just said he will check the size of the baby fluid around the baby. See how many babies. So well see. Im exited though. I really hope that we can get natalia into preschool and jonathan another daycare. Im having to call in sick tomorrow because my daycare lady is working at her "other job" tomorrow. OMG i was sooo mad!!!

It is very sad to hear about my friend. Im very sad for her. You know they just said her body sends her into preterm labor. She has a 3 year old daughter who made it to 32 weeks so she is now happy and healthy but her other two you know they didnt even give her a birth certificate or death certificate. I cant imagine what she had been through. She is soo scared to try for another one because if something happens again. She said she might try to adopt when they are alittle more settled. Poor thing. We were best friends from 4th til 10th grade. When i moved to texas we kinda lost contact. I just didnt even know what to tell her really you know here i am with my daughter my son and pregnant with my third. What can you say to someone who tells you that you know?

Im soo happy sam still like his daycare. That is a good sign he is soo tired. That means hes playing very welll and alot lol. I know what you mean about not seeing them after work. I get out at 630pm i get home feed the kids shower them and they are in bed. I forgot to say that i think i would LOVE your job lol that sounds like so much fun!

That totally sucks you gotta call in and miss work because your sitter is working another job. I'd be switching ASAP!!! My daycare lady closes on holidays but luckily DH is off those holidays or we do have back up. Does she even give you advance notice??

OMG your poor friend! That is terrible. I hope they are able to adopt a second baby! That would be tough to go through.

I like my days off with Sam because we do a lot but the days I work are hard not seeing him. Poor DH is kinda nervous about it just being him with the boys alone for a bit till I get off work. He will do fantastic though. :)

I do love my job though there are stressful days just like any other job, ya know!

Wouldn't that be crazy if there were twins in there?! Haha

Hey everyone.. temps are still up so hopefully they stay that way..

My chart

Attachments

• ch.png
    ch.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 2
Rojo, is this your first month temping? If not, when do you typically start seeing your temps go down?

Duejan, that's so terrible that your friend has had to go through that, and not once, but twice! I can't even imagine. I know that they don't start classifying it as a stillbirth until 24 weeks because that's when the baby could have been viable outside the womb, but that would be so hard not to even have a birth or death certificate, when you've gotten that far into your pregnancy, found out the gender, and have been feeling movements from your baby. I really hope she gets a second child.

As for your sitter, that's absolute crap! :shock: She should watch your kids for free the next day to help make up for that. I used to do daycare for a baby boy, and I know I would have done that!

Haking, I'm glad that Sam is enjoying his new daycare. :flower:

As for me, I'm kind of ticked off this morning. My BIL went camping last night but forgot to turn off his alarm clock, so this morning it went off and woke Alia up before she was ready to be awake, and so now she's super fussy and tired. Sometimes I really wish we weren't living with the in-laws. I can't even count the number of times that they've woken Alia up from naps or too early in the morning. I just feel like if we were living on our own, I would feel like I had more control over things. It doesn't help that pregnancy hormones make me irrationally mad about stuff like this, too. :growlmad:

Spiffy this is my first month :) but af usually starts at 9dpo.. so not sure what to expect

spiffy you would think they would do that but i bet you that they wont. I was soo mad she didnt even tell me. Yesterday i just texted her to remind her the kids are coming and then she text and said oh im sorry im not available tomorrow i have to work at my other job!!!!!! OMG i am soo mad! SO no if i didnt text her i would have went to drop my kids off and no one would have been home.

Im sorry that your bils alarm woke up Alia that sucks when they get woken up too soon. Im sure you cant wait to get your own house!

Rojo: This is soo exiting. My question is the same as spiffys did you temp before now?

Haking: Im sure your DH will be just fine with the two of them. My dh was a nervouse reck when i first left both of them with him. I cant imagine how he will act with this one. lol I am switchin day care hopefully soon. I just saw there is a place exepting infants so im hoping she will take my son at least and i can get my daughter into preschool. And well when this lo is born we will have to go from there. idk $90 a day for daycare is alot!!

Afm today i will be cleaning the house before we go to glenwood next week.I will also be calling that daycare to try to set something up. I set up my kids easter baskets! So im very exited this year because in the past natalia never really understood christmas easter. Well she had a blast at christmas when to talk to santa and all the good stuff! im soo exited for easter this year.

rojo you posted before i read it! How many dpo are you now? I hope that temp stays up!!!

Duejan, I hope you can get into that daycare too! Some places give a discount for second and third child. I'd ask just to see if they would work with you because $90 a day is a lot! How many days a week do they go to daycare?

Spiffy, I totally understand the frustration of living with in-laws!!! It sucks sometimes. How long do you guys plan to live there? DH and I plan to stay at his parents till March next year! Yuck!!! But that's the only way we can pay off stuff and get into a decent house to have room for 3 babies. I'm excited but at the same time I hope I can hang for the next 11 months! :wacko:

Rojo, I hope your temps stay up! Only 4 days till test day!

Haking, we're living with them until January because we need to pay off debt so that we can buy another place. We already own a fourplex, so we lived in it for a year, but then moved here so that we can rent out the unit we were in and make some money, although we're going to have to evict one of our tenants now because she hasn't paid in two months, so there goes the extra cash we were counting on. When we leave here, the goal is to buy a duplex and live in half of it and rent out the other side, because DH wants to make it so that our own house payment is always covered by rental income. It's a great concept, but unfortunately, it involves moving a lot. I told him that we have to buy our permanent home by the time Alia is in first grade so that she can have some stability and not have to switch school all the time like I did growing up. So only 5 more years of constant moving around! :dohh:

Spiffy, yikes that sucks having to evict them and lose the money. We have a house in KY that we bought before moving back to California and we rent it out and make a few hundred on it a month so it helps. But we do have some debt from moving that we want to get rid of and since we did decide to have a third we want a big enough house for them.

I often wish we had our own place and am tempted to move but I know I won't be happy if we do and we would be pretty poor renting and throwing away money!

haking they will have to go 3 to 4 days a week. The bad thing about that is some of those days are weekends and they dont opperate on weekends. So now im all confused again. I wish i could just be a sahm and not worrie about working and daycare...but i cant

spiffy that does suck having to evict those people. That cant be any fun at all. I hope you find a good tennant that will pay you rent.I hate that i have to rent and just throw away that money but right now with my dh in school we have no choice until he finds a agreat job

Thanks, ladies. We're not looking forward to having to evict her. Her husband lost his job last year, and so we tried to be lenient with them (accepting payment late, so long as we got it eventually), and then her husband left her, so we continued to go easy on her, and told ourselves that as long as we got the payments for one month by the end of the next month, we'd let her stay. But now it's gotten to the point where she still has money from January that she hasn't paid, and she won't answer phone calls or texts from us. So we posted a 3 day notice of eviction on her door a couple days ago. I really hate having to be a landlord, and am glad that my DH does most of it.

Duejan, I hope you can find a daycare solution for your kids. Oh, and I was just wondering, what part of Colorado are you in? One of my best friends just moved to Miliken, so I was wondering if that's anywhere near where you live.

Hmm...is there any family that could watch your kids on the weekends to help save money? I do totally understand your frustration with working and having to deal with daycare. Some days when I'm super frustrated I just wish I didn't have to work but for now I do. Does your DH work weekends too? Or is he only going to school full time?

Spiffy, it does suck being a landlord sometimes because your torn between doing what is right and fair and then your feelings of not wanting to totally screw the person either. We hired a company to manage our rental and it's got it's pros and cons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->