anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

well safe to say:

im pregnant!!! bfp :cloud9:

Attachments

• 9dpo positive.jpg
    9dpo positive.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 6
:happydance::happydance::happydance: Congratulations!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I knew it! I just knew that this month was going to be your lucky month!

Sending lots of sticky dust your way, Rojo! :D

Thanks spiffy I got a line last night but wanted it confirmed with frer.. :)

Yeah, if there's a line on a Frer, you know you're preggo. :thumbup: So will you keep taking the progesterone? I wonder if taking it during your TWW helped make the difference this month. Also, I can't wait for you to have an ultrasound so you can find out whether you're one of the lucky Clomid users who ends up with twinnies. :winkwink:

yeah I will keep using it.. and dr will prescribe it too.. so I will do that prob instead.. :)

im scared of the twins

Well, it's only a 10% increase in risk for twins, right? But I know what you mean. It would be awesome in some ways, and totally scary in other ways!

I'm so glad I got to move you in my signature! :happydance:

Yay Rojo!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I knew this month would be your month. So happy for you! :flower:

I have exciting news too (though not as exciting as a BFP!) :) Lilli started walking last night! It's too cute <3

wanted to show the difference between frer and ics its amazing :)

Attachments

• diff between tests.jpg
    diff between tests.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 7
Yeah I think I have had like 4 or 5 ppl say twins..

Lalila, that's so exciting about Lilli learning to walk! Alia has the balance and coordination to do it, but she's too scared to try. :dohh:

Rojo, that's a great line for 9 dpo! I think if I had tested with a Frer at 9 dpo, it would have looked like that. I seriously thought I might have twins because my lines were darker than other people's for how early I was. So if you're looking for reassurance that it's not twins, just take hope from my similar test line, since obviously I'm only having one :winkwink:

Here's my 10 dpo Frer:

Attachments

• 11-12-12 (10dpo).jpg
    11-12-12 (10dpo).jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 2
Lol thanks spiffy.. Im hopefull for only one to be honest.. but I would be blessed if it were two.. I think the clomid is the only worrying thing for me.. and a friend of mine had twins she posted her 9dpo test and i was super light

Hi Ladies - I just wanted to let you know that hubby and I have decided we're not going to actively TTC. I'm torn about this but I think it's best for our family for now. I'm not going back on BC..EVER, so I'll always be NTNP and if it happens, awesome.

I am the breadwinner in our family and I've had a tough time, emotionally, dealing with separation anxiety from Lilli and having to work 40+ hours a week. Also, we are comfortable financially right now and I know that having another baby right away will create a financial struggle. OH and I both grew up very poor and we don't want our children to have to worry about money or food or a place to live like we did.

I am so torn because I do want another baby so very much. Perhaps things will ease up after a while and we'll change our minds but...for right now.....we got a puppy. ;)

Lalila, sorry to hear you're no longer TTC but only you and DH know what is best for you're family and when the time will be right. TTC is very stressful in itself, let alone working 40+ hours a week and looking after a toddler. It will happen when the time is right. :hugs:

I did see that Lilli is walking now...that is super exciting!!! :thumbup: Soon enough, she will be running around the house! :haha:

Rojo, your line does look dark for 9dpo, could be twins... :winkwink: When do you go back to the doctors?

How is everyone doing??

Nothing too exciting with me, just working and Sam has been keeping me busy. He is still loving his new daycare and I'm so thrilled...wish we switched months ago!

Haking I go today for betas.. and to start my progesterone from the drs.. lol :) then again on Friday..

got this yesterday thought I would share..

Attachments

• Digi confirmation April 2nd.jpg
    Digi confirmation April 2nd.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 4
Forgot to say sorry laila but I agree with haking you and your dh know what is best and it will happen in perfect timing :) and a puppy yay what kind, pics :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->