anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Oh of course rojo, I remember you saying before the due date would be your anniversary. What a lovely present that would be! Hope you get your results today. Will you have more bloods done to check on progression?

Ooh that sounds like a lovely weekend Harley! Hope you have a good time :thumbup: I actually haven't left Noah overnight yet. The only person I trust with him other than DH of course is my mum and she has a one bedroomed house so that's just not going to work. Plus I don't really feel comfortable with doing it. I have left him for afternoons or evenings here and there though. I suppose the most would be about four or five hours?

Yay for the new bed club! Ours turns up in about 3 weeks :happydance: Can't wait! My neck and shoulders are so bad at the moment, really hoping the bed helps.

Thanks spiffy, I even bizarrely can't wait for the moving part itself! Think I'll be like a kid when you get up at stupid o'clock in the morning to go on holiday :haha:

Rojo, can't wait to hear your results! :thumbup:

Harley, that sounds like a fun weekend! :thumbup: The idea of going away for a weekend always sounds fun just the two of us but I know I would never be able to do it, I'd miss Sam way too much! I've practically put him to bed myself every night since we brought him home with the exception of 4 nights. :cry:

The longest we spent apart was when DH and I were driving back (moving) to California from Kentucky and Sam had to stay with my mom and DH's mom and just flew to Cali. It was so so so hard being away from him but I knew it was the best for him instead of sticking him in a car for 3 days straight! :nope: And it helped knowing he was in good hands with his Nana and Grandma. :winkwink:

Pie, moving sucks but it is so fun too, especially when you're gonna move to a bigger better place! Just don't overdo it! :thumbup:

All you girls are making me jealous of you're new beds! :haha: I actually love our bed and its pretty comfy but we did talk about getting a King soon which I'm really hoping for!

Rojo, looking forward to hearing an update!

Harley, that sounds like such a fun weekend! I actually love the band Stars, so I'm pretty jealous. :winkwink: The longest I've been away from Alia is overnight. We put her to bed with my in-laws and then picked her up mid-morning the next day. So not too long, but it sure is nice to get a good night's sleep, not to mention sleeping in!

Pie, how many times have you moved? I ask because I used to get excited about the moving part, but not anymore. I've moved 16 times, not counting the times I moved at my university, so it's pretty old at this point! :haha: Of course, when I know we're going to be moving into our permanent home, I might feel differently.

Haking, I'm with you on the bed, thing. I like our bed, but I wish it was a King size! Especially since my DH snores. A little extra space between us might make it seem less loud. :haha:

Well, today is my day with the car, so I'm going to meet DH for lunch and then later I have my 24 week appointment with the OB. :flower:

Haha spiffy, good point! I haven't moved that many times and especially not when it's all been on me (and DH of course). The flat we're in now was our first purchase and we've been here for five years. Any moving I did before that, like university and so on, it's been done with a lot of assistance from parents and it didn't require much since I had no furniture to speak of :haha:

We have a king size bed and the new one will be too - now whenever we stay in a double bed it feels tiny! I can't blame that on DH either, I like to sprawl out :haha:

Heard back from the roofing people and it's pretty good really. They said the roof is actually in good condition for its age. It does need a couple of repairs, the garage roof needs replacing and he quoted me around £800, plus some flashing (no idea what that means but I'll take his word for it!) needs doing on the main roof, which he thought would be about £500. But none of it needs doing now and the roof could be fine for another ten years :thumbup: So I think we'll leave the roof until further down the line. Not ten years but until we do the extension.

Had drainage people looking at it today too and they've had to jet and hose it before looking at the repairs as it was full of rainwater and gunk. Bit annoying because it will now be around £240 for that but we can't have blocked drains so no choice on that one.

Other than that, just waiting to hear from the asbestos people who looked at it yesterday afternoon, plus going to ask an electrician and a gas man to give it a once over. The solicitors say they should be getting the draft contracts any day so we seem to be moving in the right direction:thumbup:

Ok I got my result this morning.. cant believe I didn't update.. sorry.

Beta was 36.2 at 10dpo.. progesterone was 32 so both are good.. don't need bloods again cuz dr felt that was a great number for early pregnancy.. :)

My next apt is in 3 weeks on April 25th to see the dietician cuz we have to and then a ultrasound.. :)

Pie, it sounds like everything is coming along really well with your home. It's horrible how quickly costs add up when you're getting a place ready to live in though! Our fourplex will need a new roof within the next 5-10 years, and I'm not looking forward to forking over that money. :nope:

Rojo, those are great numbers for 10 dpo! Are you the type of tester who stops after getting a positive, or do you take more to watch the line get darker? If you do, you should post them so we can see your progression! (I think you know which kind of tester I am :blush: :haha:).

Rojo, that's great news! I don't really know anything about where any levels should be at however many DPO, but if you and your doctor are both happy with it, then that is awesome!

Ha! Spiffy, I think we ALL know what kind of tester you are! Tee hee. :)

Here are some of my tests for spiffy.. over the span of 9-10dpo

Attachments

• image_1364999258364400.jpg
    image_1364999258364400.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 4
  • diff between tests.jpg
    diff between tests.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 9dpo positives.jpg
    9dpo positives.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 4
bottom was today at 11dpo.. top was 9dpo

Attachments

• 10-11dpo.jpg
    10-11dpo.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 3
Thank you Rojo, for feeding my obsession over pee sticks! :haha: But really, they're looking great! Your little bean is snuggling in tight! :flower:

Good morning, ladies! :flower: How is everyone doing?

As for me, I'm excited because it's V-day for me! :happydance: Now I won't have another milestone until 27 weeks when I move to third-tri. My OB yesterday didn't tell me what my fundal height was, but she did say, "He's definitely growing!" so I'm still hopeful that he'll be a big healthy boy and won't have IUGR. And now for my 24 week bump shot: (You know, I'm actually taking more bump pictures in this pregnancy than with Alia, but I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I can just snap a quick pic with my phone this time around).

Attachments

• 24 Weeks.jpg
    24 Weeks.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 3
Lovely bump Spiffy.. and just for you my progression...

top 9dpo middle 11 and bottom today at 12 :)

Attachments

• 12dpo ics.jpg
    12dpo ics.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 3
Wow, that's quite a jump between your 11 dpo test and your 12 dpo test! If I had to guess, I'd say that your hcg is doubling faster than every 48 hours. :winkwink:

OOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGG ROJO!!!! CONGRATS!!! Im soo exited for you. I love the test. THey are coming along very nice. Your betas sound great as well!!! WHen will you be getting an ultrasound? Im very exited for you!!!!!

Pie: Im happy to hear everything is coming along great with your new house!!! Nice and smooth is the best way to go !!!!

Spiffy: THat is soo funny about your dream. Speaking of multiples i had a dream last night they found 5 babies when i had my ultrasound. But one was really big and the other where soo tiny lol Who knows haha Happy vday to you as well and great bump!!

Haking: Im glad to hear that sam is still loveing his daycare. Natalia will hopefully start hers next week. As for jonathan though i still dont have one for him so maybe we will have to just work when my dh is off and such so we dont have to find one for him. Im sorry to hear about your sil too. Sometimes my inlaws agrivate me but i trust them all with my kids.

Lalila: Congrats on your lo walking that is big news. YOur puppy is sooo cute too lol

AFM: Well we had a great time in Glenwood SPrings. Next time we will be staying longer because we felt like it just wasnt long enough. My daughter got her birthday cake and gift. She LOVED the pool and was playing on the slide almost the whole time with my niece. And jonathan. OMG jonathan can swim!!!! At first i had him in the water with a life vest on but then i took it off put him on his belly and he just started kicking. I desided to see what he would do if i let him go and he was swimming. He swam back and forth between me and my husbad. i was soo shocked haha On our way back we stopped by black hawk central city. It was pretty fun lol. Then i worked thursday fri and yesterday. Im off today and work tomorrow. Im soo exited. Jonathan has his 15 month appointment set for tuesday and my ultrasound is on thursday!! YAY!!! Besides this i will post some pics of our vacation alittle later. Im jelouse of those new mattresses. I dream of having a king size bed. I have a queen now and omg try sleeping in there pregnant with your dh and sometimes 4 year old. ( she still comes in a couple nights a week). Its not a good night for me lol

I have a question for you ladies. So my sil hasnt had her period since december and said that even then it was just like a little spotting. She took a couple of cheap preg test and came back neg. To this day she still doesnt have her period. Yesterday i convinced her to go take frer. And withing the like a min the second line appeared but couldnt tell if there was any color in it. She normally has normal periods. But thinks maybe her cycle is all messed up. But NO bleeding since dec. WHat do you ladies think. She took a another test that came up negative.But im wondering if maybe she is barly pregnant and so its not reading completely. Because i mean when she took the test with her dd she didnt get a positive until later. And she is one where fmu is alway weeker then later in the day. I think she will go see a doc but she doesnt know?

So I have had some spotting im kinda nervous but trying to stay positive...

Thinking positive thoughts right along with you, rojo!

Duejan, that is crazy that Jonathan can swim! And awesome too. What an amazing little guy. Not sure what's going on with your SIL. Doesn't sound like she's pregnant, though, if she's had several neg tests this far after her last period.

Spiffy, your bump is cute! Sounds like Liam is growing well. :)

Well, my first night apart from Ozzy was a success. We were away for 31 hours, and other than the first hour where I shed a few tears, we had a really fun time on our mini vacation. Daniel's band's show went really well, and a ton of our friends came, so it was a blast. (Here is a link to their bandcamp, in case you are curious what they sound like.) And the show on Saturday was also awesome. We unexpectedly ran into some friends who we hadn't seen in a while who were also going to the show, so that was fun. And the bands were amazing. It was so much fun!

Of course, the highlight was sleeping in on Saturday morning! Tee hee. :)

Here are some pictures of Stars that I took with our camera. It was hard to get any decent ones because the lighting kept changing, but I wanted to get some for you, Spiffy! :)

Attachments

• 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 0
Duejan, I'm glad you guys had a great time on your vacation! That's amazing that Jonathon can swim! I'll have to see what Alia can do next time we're in a pool... :winkwink: As for your SIL, if she got negative tests until later in her last pregnancy, then it's very realistic that she might be pregnant and having he same problem this time. Either way, she should see a doctor since it's been so long without a period.

Rojo, I'm praying for your little bean! Hopefully that progesterone is keeping him/her nice and snug in there.

Harley, thanks for the pics! Were they pretty good live? It's pretty late right now and I'm heading o bed, but I'll have to check out Daniel's band tomorrow. I'm glad you had a fun mini-vacation. :flower:

As for me, not too much new today, other than some lower back pain. I didn't get much of that with Alia (although I did get upper back pain for some reason) so this is new for me. I hope it's better in the morning. And my stomach feels so tight right now, so I wonder if Liam is going through a little growth spurt and my stomach just hasn't caught up yet. I hope that's the case, and that he's growing big and strong!

Okay, so today I had a lady that we used to live nearby ask if I'd be willing to watch her baby girl (she's a little over 3 months old) on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 10am-4pm. On the one hand, it would be nice to have a little extra money, and I would like to be able to help her out, but the thought of it also makes me a little nervous, since Alia is still so young and needy. I guess it would be good practice for when Liam gets here, though. I'm still waiting to hear back from my DH about it. What would you ladies do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->