anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

I would do it for a bit.. would be nice to save up some money for a time.. but let her know its not permanent.. :)

I agree with rojo. I'd be more willing to do it if I knew it was temporary. Especially wouldn't want to continue with it once I've got two of my own!

And Stars were amazing live! It was an all ages show, so there were lots of kids there. The guy (I don't actually know any of their names...) kept saying how awesome it was that there were so many kids and how happy they were to be doing an all ages show since some of them have kids of their own now. He said there's nothing more rock and roll than seeing a kid just lose their sh*t to music in the living room. Ha! A highlight was at the end of the show when the drummer handed his sticks to a kid who had been up on his dad's shoulders the entire show air drumming. The crowd cheered really loudly for that!

And Said the Whale was awesome too. They are a Vancouver band, so you may not have heard them before, but if you ever get a chance you should check them out!

For you all.. a progression

top is 12, 13, 14, and bottom today at 15dpo

Attachments

• 12-15.jpg
    12-15.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 4
Well, I talked to DH's dad (since we're living with them, and he works from home) and he didn't seem very enthusiastic about the idea. And then this lady texted me again letting me know that she would pay me $50 a week, which, in my opinion, seems a little on the low end for watching a 3 month old for three days, considering how needy they are at that age. So I would only be bringing in an extra $200 a month, which just doesn't seem worth it to me. I think I'd rather enjoy my last few months with just me and Alia before Liam comes.

Harley, it sounds like Stars put on a good show. I'll have to go check out Said the Whale sometime. I listened to Daniel's band today, and they're really good! :thumbup:

Rojo, those tests are coming along very nicely! :) Are you still having some spotting?

Sounds like a good choice. $50/week does seem really low for three full days a week, and with your FIL working from home, I can see how he'd be less than enthusiastic.

Rojo, your tests are looking good! How are you feeling?

not as much spiffy but still a bit.. its really tapering though so I have everything crossed it stops altogether.. its mostly brown in the am.. and maybe a peachy color in the day.. no cramping so keeping my pma till my scan in 15 days!!

I feel good.. peeing a ton, hungry, and more tired..

Rojo, I'd say based off your tests and the fact that you're already feeling pregnancy symptoms, everything is probably just fine. :thumbup: I had spotting with Alia off and on from 6-10 weeks, and everything was fine. I was expecting it this time around, too, but have never had any, so I guess it's just one of those things that happens sometimes and then doesn't other times. :shrug:

Rojo: I sure do hope the spotting is nothing. Like spiffy said your test look great!! They are progressing very well xxx

spiffy i would do it but not for $50 a week. We pay $90 a week for one chld so double that for 2. And that is only 3 days a week.

Harley: I am soo happy you had a good time. Its late here right now so tomorrow i will watch the video . That has to be pretty cool to hve a talented familyxx

I Wanted to ask you ladies how on earth do you get soo many tickers in your signature? like you rojo you have alot lol.

As for me not much going on. Jonathan has his 15 month doc apointment tomorrow i cant wait to see how much he has grown. My ultrasound is just 3 days away!!! i just cant wait.

Thanks ladies.. Im feeling positive.. still having on and off.. but it seems more brown now.. so fxed its nothing.. 2 weeks to my scan !!!

Duejan, I'm so excited to hear about your scan and whether you're having a boy or a girl! As for the tickers, you kind of just have to play around with them to get it to work. I have all that text at the bottom, so it won't let me stack a third ticker, but I was able to put that little one on the right of my bigger one, and I could do the same next to my other big one, but I don't really have anything else I want to put up right now.

Rojo, I'm also really excited for your scan! I'll admit, I'm really curious to see whether you're having twins or not... :winkwink:

lol spiffy..

well my spotting has come again.. more of a pinky again.. ugh.. why

Spiffy, very cute bump! Looks like Liam is really growing in there! :thumbup: As for the babysitting, I think for 3 full days a week $50 a week isn't worth it at all. Like Duejan said, I pay $30 a day for Sam to be at daycare regardless of how long he is there. Granted she is licensed but still, for such a young baby that is a lot of work I don't think it is worth your time. :nope: I would just enjoy your time you have with just you and Alia before Liam comes! :flower:

Duejan, I'm happy to hear you had a good time during your mini vacation! I would so love to get away but with saving for a house it leaves no extra money! :dohh: I can't wait to hear about your scan on Thursday! :happydance: I hope you get your little boy. :hugs: Also, I am curious about how Jonathan's doctors appointment went...Sam just went to his checkup 2 weeks ago but gained nothing from his 13 month to 15 month checkup...:shrug: I'm not really concerned though as he's pretty healthy. And, super exciting that Jonathan can swim...now I'm curious to see how Sam does come the summer!

Harley, sounds like you had a great time at the concert and I'm happy to hear you did well being away from Ozzy. :thumbup: Its hard to be away from them but always nice to know they are in good hands. And bonus....sleeping in!!! :haha:

Rojo, I'm praying your bean stays put! Could you call the doctors to make sure that your levels are still rising or will they just make you wait till your appointment? I got spotting early on with my pregnancy with Sam (before 8 weeks) and I called and they said it was normal and as long as it doesn't get heavy it was nothing to worry about. I hope the same goes for you and it stops soon though! :hugs:

Hope I'm not missing anything. I didn't have time to come on this weekend and just not getting a chance to catch up!

AFM, two of my friends had their babies this weekend. One on Friday morning and the other on Saturday night. So exciting...we went to visit the one still in the hospital. She and baby are doing great minus the horrible/scary labor and delivery she had. It was so exciting to hold a newborn again! I kept asking DH "was Sam really this little before!?" :haha: Sam looked huge compared to him! Makes me more anxious to meet Ben! :cloud9:

Nope I have to wait till my appt.. as that's when they can see anything anyways.. so I try to stay positive till then..

my gut says its okay its the suppositories.. but my brain doesn't agree.. lol

Haking, I know what you mean! I just saw someone with a little 3 month old baby the other day, and thought, "Wow, she's so tiny!" And she was even a few months old! It's funny how quickly we forget how small they started out. And Alia was only 5lbs 7oz so she was really small!

Oh, Rojo, I didn't realize you were taking suppositories! Now that makes perfect sense, because my spotting was caused by "cervical irritation" (aka sex, in our case :blush:) so I'm almost positive that it's just an irritated cervix in your case, too. :thumbup:

aww haking i totally agree about seeing the babys lol. I saw a little boy that was 3 months and thought he was the tiniest thing lol. Its just soo crazy how much they grow..

I remember when my friend had her twins they were born at 38 weeks and less than 5 lbs each lol. They were tiny. Now they are almost 1 so catching up.

rojo i agree with spiffy im really exited to see if there is twins in there. Im sure that the spotting is nothing. Keep positive hun xx

Thanks spiffy. I just have to figure out i guess with the tickers. I want to put one up about me and my dh but just cant figure out how to get more.. I see people with like 6 tickers lol

AFM: Well Jonathans appointment went really well. He was 30 1/2 inches so didnt grow to much and was 23 lbs. You know its funny because when Natalia was 3 she was 26 lbs but 35 inch lol. I just have a chunky boy i think lol. I cant wait for my scan. I really dont care now what i have. Like the time is coming maybe i feel like i just dont wanna be disapointed. We shall see soon what we are having!!! OMG i never thought that this times would come haha

Duejan, I think if you do a small ticker from Lilypie, you should be able to put the code right after your code from your pregnancy ticker, so it will show up to the right, above Jonathon's ticker. When I had Alia's birthday countdown ticker up, I had four, and it worked.

Duejan, I think that as they get older they do start to weigh a bit less because they are losing the baby fat and getting taller and skinny. Sam was 31 inches at his 15 month appointment and 26lbs. Same as he was 2 months prior! :shrug: I wasn't surprised though as he's been eating less and much more active now.

I wish I would have thought like you about the scan because I had my heart set on a girl so when they said boy I was a bit crushed. Starting to feel better now but really thinking about #3 now and trying to figure out what the right age gap would be...:wacko: I'd like another small age gap but I might be crazy for considering it... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->