anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Oh, Haking that reminds me of something my OB said at my 24 week appointment. She said, "Pretty soon here, we're going to need to start talking about birth control after this baby is born." The she points at Alia and then my stomach and says, "I mean, I think we've established your fertility now." :haha: I wonder what she'll say when I have to tell her that DH and I don't plan on using any protection after Liam is born... :winkwink:

Oh, Haking that reminds me of something my OB said at my 24 week appointment. She said, "Pretty soon here, we're going to need to start talking about birth control after this baby is born." The she points at Alia and then my stomach and says, "I mean, I think we've established your fertility now." :haha: I wonder what she'll say when I have to tell her that DH and I don't plan on using any protection after Liam is born... :winkwink:

That's pretty funny! We don't plan to use any protection after #3 either. DH will probably just get snipped though so I guess that is some sort of protection! :haha: My doctor wanted to talk about it after Sam was born and I wasn't having it...I will never go back on BCP again. It makes my body so screwy!

Yeah, BCP makes me all wacky, too. But the main reason we're not going to use protection is that we decided to just NTNP and put our family planning in God's hands. Chances are, we'll have several kids pretty close together, but we've already said that we want at least 6 kids, and we might as well pop them out quicker and get the baby years over with! :rofl:

Haha that's exactly how I'm thinking...minus the 6 kids! :haha: I kinda figure just have all 3 close in age so I can move on from it. Besides I'd hate to have Sam and Ben and then 5 years later start all over with diapers again! :dohh:

DH is pretty on board with them close together though I can tell he is a bit scared! Though I did hear that the jump from 1 to 2 is harder than the jump from 2 to 3 so I figure why not!? :blush:

Will you guys NTNP from the time you have Liam or do you have a certain amount of time you will wait before you're ready to say you could handle another?

Okay, I'm not trying to be a freak but I haven't been feeling Ben as much or strong like I was 2 weeks ago. Even 2 weeks ago, DH felt him! :shrug: Now when I would normally feel him laying in bed at night...nothing. During the day I feel the slightest little wiggle but I'm starting to get worried...:nope:

I can't really remember how much I felt Sam at this point but I swear he was always overly active and now this one...not much. I can't help but worry...someone please tell me that its normal :cry:

Haking I think its def normal.. every pregnancy and baby is different.. some babies sleep way more than others.. :) try not to worry.. easier said than done I know since I am in the same situation with worry..

13 days to scan day

Thank you, Rojo. I am trying to stay positive and not worry but it is hard at times.

How are you doing? Has the spotting stopped any? :hugs:

No hasn't stopped.. seems to be the worst in the am as its on my pad from overnight.. thinking its mostly due to the suppositories as they leak out all night.. blah.. Im taking it one day at time and keeping my pma.. as best as I can..

I consider myself on modified couch rest.. :)

I'm sure everything is okay, like I was saying I had spotting with Sam also and it turned out just fine, obviously. :)

I hope you are able to rest as much as possible and the next 13 days go by quickly for you. :hugs:

I had spotting around 4-6 weeks, if I remember correctly. I have a very busy job moving around a lot and I think I "overdid it" and that is what caused it. Also, nurses said that sex could have caused it as well.

I was less than 8 weeks, so I remember they said even if I came in there was nothing they could do so the best thing was to rest and it should stop, which it did.

Rojo, I'm sure the bleeding will stop either when you stop taking the suppositories or when your cervix "toughens up" a bit. But I feel pretty confident that the spotting is not a bad sign for you. If it was, I think things would have already gotten worse. It's crazy that you're 5 weeks tomorrow! It seems like you just got your positive yesterday, and that was at 9 dpo! :flower:

Haking, to answer your question, we're just going to have sex when we feel like it, and when #3 happens, it happens. However, I don't think it will be too soon, because it will probably take a few months for me to get my cycle back (unless I'm able to breastfeed this time for longer, which would be awesome!) and then, even when my cycle comes back, I don't think it will happen too quickly, since it took us 4 months to conceive both times, and that was with hardcore trying, like feet on the wall and everything. :haha:

As for feeling less movement, I had that at 23 weeks, and I started to worry a little, too, but he's up and moving around again. The funny thing is, I remember having a few "quieter" days with Alia, too, so I looked in my journal to see how far along I was when that happened with her, and sure enough, I was 23 weeks! So I guess that's just a week for catching up and resting for my babies. :winkwink:

Thank you, Spiffy. I think that it should be fine too...just thought it was odd that I was feeling him pretty regularly at night and now he's gone quiet suddenly. :shrug: I do feel tiny little thuds here and there so I know he's still moving but just not strong like it was...and I do think you're right about them catching up on growing at this point.

Just hard not to worry sometimes, ya know! :wacko:

I wish I could be like you and NTNP, but unfortunately I'm too much of a control freak! :blush: I think we may start trying again for #3 when Ben is around 6 months...same as what we did after Sam though with everything going on,(ie. moving, and then moving again...stress of telling family, etc.) at the time I now know that is why it took us a bit longer (6 months) to get pregnant with Ben.

For me the "quiet" period with Liam was weird, because he had been head down, so I was getting strong kicks up at the top of my stomach, but then he settled down for a few days and also flipped feet down so his kicks were even more muted by my placenta, so it was a double whammy. But then he flipped back around the other day and I got some more of those strong kicks. And now of course he's feet down again, kicking me in the cervix. :dohh: It's just so weird, because with Alia, I had a hard time knowing if she was head down or not, but this anterior placenta makes it easier for me to tell.

I think right now Ben is feet down because when I do feel movement it is right on my cervix, not the best feeling! :dohh: Makes me feel like I gotta pee all the time the littlest tickle :haha: I feel like I'm constantly in the bathroom... :wacko:

HAKing, I had the same thing with Jimmy a few days ago. A few days of less movement and what I did feel was not as strong as it had been. I was definitely worried, but yesterday and today he's been back at it as strong and as often as ever! So, I'm also going to vote for "totally normal." :)

DueJan, you can also fit more tickers into your signature if you take out the URL part of the link (you'll notice you can't click on my tickers). Basically, just delete everything in between the brackets (and the brackets themsel...ed in there, so it's probably moot anyway. :)

Thanks ladies.. I just wish it would maybe slow down a bit.. just frustrating to see everyday..

5 weeks off my lmp.. and 4+4 based on ovulation..

I like my lmp though cuz its farther along :)

Rojo, it sounds like very innocent and normal spotting. But I do understand why it would be frustrating. I'll be curious to see when they say your official due date is based on your scan!

So DH and I just got back from the chiropractor. I'm hoping that my adjustment helps with the hip pain, especially at night. DH got a nasal treatment, where they align everything up in the nasal cavities, and its supposed to help with snoring. I really hope it worked! I guess tonight will tell... :winkwink:

Also, Alia finally learned how to pull herself up on things, but the problem is, she doesn't know how to get down! :dohh: The main problem with that is that she pulls herself up in her crib, and then starts crying after a few minutes because she realizes that she's stuck standing up. Did any of your LO's do this? If so, how long did it take them to figure it out? I know Blessed said that Mason was doing this, but I'm not sure if she's reading the posts here anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->