anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Just wanted to share this am's test...

Hope this mean by baby will stick :)

Attachments

• 18dpo.jpg
    18dpo.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 2
Looking good, Rojo! :thumbup:

Spiffy, hopefully the adjustment at the chiropractor helped! :thumbup: As far as with Sam when he was learning to pull himself up, he didn't have a problem getting back down because he would just kinda fall on his butt and then do it again. I did a lot of having him stand on his own with me right with him so that if he did want to sit back down I could sorta help him until he learned to do it on his own.

Thanks girls for reassuring me that the lack of movement is totally normal. I do still feel him but just thought it was odd that he had slowed down a bit. I'm hoping he is back to his wiggly self next week! :cloud9:

Wow that is a great line rojo!!! I bet your bean is a sticky one!!!

Spiffy: i hope the chiro helped you! and as for ALia not being able to get down. I dont think Jonathan had a problem with that either. Like you said i remember blessed telling us that her son had the same problem. Remember they were on spring break maybe they went somehwere lol. It has been awhile since shes been on..

Haking im glad you feel better about the slower movements!!!

Afm less than two hours until my scan!!! almost and hour and a half. Im soo exited. Im going to get ready now. Will update when i get home!!!! wish me luck ladies

Good luck, Duejan!!! :thumbup: I can't wait to hear how it goes and find out boy or girl!!! :happydance:

Thanks ladies..

The spotting does seem to be slowing. fxed it stays that way :)

Good luck DueJan.. :)

Im 12 days to scan day!!

I'm terrible, only just checked back in and loads has gone on!

Rojo that test looks great :thumbup: And really sorry to hear about the spotting, although again it sounds like normal and innocent spotting. Doesn't make it any easier to have to put up with it though! Definitely sounds like its the suppositories doing it.

Really hope that adjustment continues to help spiffy! Think you made the right decision on looking after that little one as well :flower: That's not much money considering the work that goes into it, plus it's not as if you don't and won't have your hands full already!

Duejan I can't wait to hear about your scan! I wonder if the blue streak will continue!

Like the others have said HAKing, it sounds totally normal :flower: Milo has quiet days sometimes, then gives me a nudge as if to say I'm still here but I'm sleepy :haha: Then he'll be full of beans the next day! I think they say not to be too concerned until around 30 weeks? Something like that anyway.

As for us, all is good :thumbup: Our sellers have agreed to pay for half of the costs of removing the asbestos which is good. We have a couple of delays on both sides but to be fair that's a good thing, means neither side is racing ahead.

On the subject of birth control, I won't be going back on it after Milo is born either. I think we may be careful to avoid fertile days for a few months and then let nature take its course! DH has agreed to at least three, maybe four babies. Then he'll go get the snip!

Oh, and I have decided I am definitely going to do a degree in midwifery. I'm so excited! It's not for years yet, when e kids are a little older, but I feel like its the right decision for me.

Duejan, I can't wait to hear about your ultrasound!!!

Rojo, that line is awesome! I'm sure you little bean(s) will be just fine! :flower:

Pie, that's exciting that you'll be going to school to be a midwife! I'll have to go to England so you can deliver one of my babies. :winkwink:

Well, ladies, my adjustment hasn't helped too much with hip pain, but my DH's nasal adjustment helped a TON with his snoring, which is even better! :happydance:

lol spiffy.. yay for no more snoring :)

so 2 of my really good friends on here are preggo with me.. one got it right after me and other today!!! im so happy for them..

Heehee spiffy, I'll look forward to seeing you :haha: That's great that your DH's snoring has improved! I'm going to see a crainial osteopath and homeopath on Tuesday to see if she can help with my aches and pains. I had it throughout my pregnancy with Noah as well and it helped so keeping my fingers crossed.

Aw rojo that's lovely!

WELLL ladies what did i tell you!!! WHen everyone is having one gender im having the other lol we are team PINK!!!!!! Baby is breech and we do have a antior placenta. I pretty bad one. She was moving ALOT and i wasnt feeling nothing. She also flipped off the camera like saying leave me alone haha MY dh is thrilled. We are soo happy. I just cant believe it i was sure it was a boy hahahahaha. heres a few pics

[URL=https://s1306.photobucket.com/user/Staceyyy2012/media/024_zpsb9370da8.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s567/Staceyyy2012/024_zpsb9370da8.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

[URL=https://s1306.photobucket.com/user/Staceyyy2012/media/025_zps9f1171c6.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s567/Staceyyy2012/025_zps9f1171c6.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

[URL=https://s1306.photobucket.com/user/Staceyyy2012/media/026_zps59b2d1fb.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s567/Staceyyy2012/026_zps59b2d1fb.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

[URL=https://s1306.photobucket.com/user/Staceyyy2012/media/027_zps2813bdc0.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s567/Staceyyy2012/027_zps2813bdc0.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

We really couldnt get much pictures. The baby was breech and she was like facing my back. We might have to go back to get a better pic of the heart. But sure enough its a little girl. Spiffy you dont happen to have a potty shot of ALia do you? I also will have to go back later problably to make sure the baby has turned head down.

Yay!!! A little girl, you were right though...you are having the opposite of everyone else! :haha:

I'm happy for you and glad you're DH is thrilled! Did they say she was messing right at 19 weeks or ahead since I remember your doctor saying you were measuring bigger.

lol nope she was measureing just 3 days ahead. She was only 9 oz lol. I remember natalia was 11 and jonathan was 15 lol

Awe, that's good that she is on track. She is very cute!

Aw massive congratulations duejan! So happy for you guys on your pink bundle :happydance: How funny that you've broken the streak like you thought!

That just how is always was. SO when i saw you all where having boys i just knew it was a girl. Im on cloud nine. Now im just worried about her being breech.

She has lots of time to flip around. I think they don't usually turn until the last month.

Have you guys thought about names at all?

I know she does. But they say with the placenta being anterior its harder for them. Both mine others where head down. You know what is the only gender predictor that was true. It was the hair line on the back of the neck one lol. They say if it goes to a point then your next child will be the opp sex. They say if it is staigh across then your next child will be the same sex. So far natalia has the point witch ment jonathan should have been a boy and he was. Then Jonathan has a point witch mean this one should be a girl and sure enough lol. Aww im just soo exited !!!

Congrats on your little girl, Duejan! I'm glad that you and DH are taking it so well and are both so excited! As for the anterior placenta, Liam was breech at 20 weeks and I have an anterior placenta, and now that I can feel him really well, I can tell you that he flips back and forth all the time! One day he'll be kicking me in the bladder, and then then next, he's kicking the top of my stomach. Today he was actually transverse, because I was feeling him pressing with his feet on one side of my stomach and with head on the other. And now he's back to being head down. So I wouldn't worry too much. :winkwink: As for potty shots of Alia, I know I have a physical one somewhere, but I don't have one on my computer.

Hey ladies - just checking in!

Duejan - congrats on team pink!!

Rojo - just fyi that may help you feel a little better, I spotted nearly constantly for the first 14 weeks. Always that pinkish muck and sometimes full on red blood. The doc never could figure out where it was coming from but my pregnancy stayed healthy. I just spent an awful lot of time on bedrest just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->