anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Thanks laila..the spotting stopped last night.. and is back this morning just a small bit so im hoping is goes again as the day goes on.. fxed..

11 days to my scan :)

Wow, I guess maybe we were all having a busy weekend, because it's been pretty "quiet" here!

Rojo, only 8 days left until your scan! Have you had any more spotting since last week?

Hey Lalila! :wave: How are you doing?

As for me, not too much going on. Alia is learning so much so fast now, so it's really exciting. I swear she learns a new word every day (she doesn't always remember it the next day, though :dohh:). Today she was bringing me books to read to her, and I kept saying, "Another one?" and so eventually, she started handing them to me and saying, "Non non" which I assume was her version of "another one". It was pretty cute. Liam was super active on Friday night and so DH got to feel his little karate kicks for a good 15 minutes, which was fun.

How was everyone else's weekend?

Spiffy I haven't stopped spotting.. it slows at night.. just taking it one day at a time.. resting as much as possible.. nice that im a sahm.. :)

Hope everyone is well..

my weekend was fine.. not too busy..

hi ladies! havent been on much. just checking in here. hope everyone is great! we have been very busy trying to get the school year finished :)

rojo- are you still using your progesterone cream??

Blessed im on progesterone suppositories.. 100mgs... dr told me to stop the cream..

Spiffy : i worked fri sat and sun so it was a very busy weekend for me. Im off today and tomorrow. Wow yay for Alia. Thats great that she is learning soo quickly!!!! Sounds to me like she is trying to say another one. lol

Rojo i cant wait for your scan. How are you feeling?

Hi blessed!! How are you!! glad to hear frmo you!

Lalila: Thank you!!! How are things with you?

AFM: Well work is going well. Friday night we got a call from my doc about my ultrasound. He said that the placenta of the baby is low lying witch means its covering my cervix. It doesnt creat a problem now but it will if its still covering it when delivery time gets closer. Also i could start bleeding with it like that. So be careful. Also he said he wasnt so sure about those "girl" pics. I thought they were very clear. But he said that it just doesnt look like the potty shots. You see th lines but where are the legs and such. uggg im now soo confused onto what my baby is. What do you ladies think. Are the girl pictures i posted good girl pics. We were planning at like 23 or 24 weeks getting a 3d one done anyways but now i really want to so that i can check the gender again...
Last night it snowed about a foot. It still hasnt let up. We are problably up to 18 inch by now. And still going.

well I would be feeling better is my spotting would stop

rojo- thats good you are still using something. :hugs: i used the cream for first tri in two of mine and all was good. im sure your dr will keep you on it til then.

duejan- i hope you get a 3d and know for sure!!!! i had low lying placenta with one of mine. it moved up toward the end of my pregnancy which was wonderdul, but i was worried. hope it moves up!!!

Blessed, it's good to hear from you! I was wondering if you'd gone AWOL on us. :winkwink: Good luck getting things wrapped up for the end of the school year. I'm sure it will be nice when you can relax a bit for summer break.

Duejan, I went back and looked at your potty shots again, and I see what your doctor meant. It is kind of weird that you can't really see your baby's legs. :shrug: But if you're getting a 3D scan done, that should let you know for sure. Plus, if you have partial Placenta Previa, they' should be giving you another ultrasound as you get closer to delivering so they can see if the cervix is still blocked or not. As for the snow, we got some today, too, but not as much as you. My friend that just moved to Colorado posted pictures of it on facebook, though, so I've seen how crazy it is there!

Rojo, I'm sorry to hear that you're still spotting. Even though I'm sure it's nothing, that still has to be kind of nerve-wracking. Thankfully you'll get to see your little one(s) soon, though. :hugs:

Thanks spiffy..

very nerve wracking.. have had some hard days with just wondering what is going on.. hope soon to know

Rojo, I hope the spotting slows and stops soon! Only 7 days till your ultrasound! :happydance:

Blessed, good to hear from you! :flower: I'm sure you're busy with year end school work and you're ready for summer. :thumbup:

Spiffy, that is exciting that Alia is learning so many new words and really developing. :thumbup: Sam seems to be talking a whole lot more lately too I've noticed which is kinda fun! Yesterday I taught him how to give kisses...its pretty cute except he always gives wet kisses which isn't exactly fun! :haha:

Duejan, I did look at your ultrasound pictures and I do agree that it might not be the "potty shot". I kinda actually thought that when you first posted them since it didn't look like the babies legs but I always have a hard time telling since they can be laying in a funny position. :shrug: Hopefully you can find out at 23-24 weeks for sure and start preparing. I would hate not knowing for 100%.

AFM, I had a busy weekend...we went camping at the beach. Though the weather wasn't super sunny Sam didn't care and had a blast! He loved playing in the ocean and running in the sand. I thought the water would be too cold for him but he didn't mind one bit! FIL took pictures so I'll have to get a hold of them and post some.

well knock on wood.. no spotting as of today.. usually wake up to it and nothing yet.. so fxed its done or at least on a break.. lol I do know which I would prefer..

Haking, I look forward to seeing some pictures from your beach trip! I would love to spend some time in nice warm California right about now, seeing as it's snowed both yesterday and today. :( I am SO ready to put winter behind me!

Rojo, fingers crossed the spotting is done for good, but if not, then at least you're getting a break from it, which must be nice. Maybe your cervix is starting to toughen up a bit from the suppositories so it's not causing bleeding anymore.

So Alia has been going through a "I don't want food, I just want milk" phase since last Friday. She eats a little bit of food and then refuses to eat more, and then will drink 8 ounces of milk afterwards. :shrug: Did any of your LO's go through a phase like that?

Spiffy, Sam kinda does this now. He doesn't eat a whole lot food for me as it is on days he doesn't go to daycare so I just make sure to give him a lot of milk if he hasn't been eating much throughout the day. He usually eats an awesome breakfast and then not much lunch because he naps through it so I give a snack and see if he will eat and then for dinner its hit or miss on if he will eat much or not.

Hes suddenly got picky so I just make sure to give him so he isn't only going on water and hardly any food. It seems to be helping though and I'm sure its just a phase and will pass for him just the same as it will for Alia. :hugs:

Thanks spiffy..

Bryce goes through the same phases.. they do pass..

ROjo: Im soo happy you are not spotting today!!! like spiffy said i hope your cervix is toughening now!!!

Haking: That sounds like soo much fun!! im glad sam had a great time! cant wait to see pics. We are past 2 feet of snow now and it still hasnt let up.. so im deff jelous lol

Spiffy: Jonathan does this too. But usually its a sign of him teething. That when he really doesnt want alot of food. It will pass though so dont worriexx

AFM i have been driving myself crazy with my ultrasound pics! I just dont know what to think.I know i can confirm it in a month but omg that is just soo far away it seems. spiffy i will be getting another ultrasound probably around 30 weeks to check the position again but that is WAY to long to wait lol. It is still snowing here. SUppose to snow tomorrow too and stop on thurs. We are over 2 ft of snow already. This kinda sucks although i did take natalia out to play in it today with her snow pants we bought her lol. She just loved playing in it. So that was a great thing lol. Did you ladies get a approx weight of your babies when you got your 20 week scans?

So had a tiny bit of spotting mixed with tons of cm.. but I made it pretty much all day.. :) fxed tomorrow is the same

Duejan, I was looking at your thread in second tri, and I think one of the ladies there did a pretty good job of looking at your ultrasound and explaining how it's a girl potty shot, but of course, if your doctor is unsure, that would make me wonder, too. At least you know that you'll have a definite answer before you give birth! :winkwink:

Duejan, maybe you and DH could go for a private scan at one of those places that does 3D ultrasounds sooner. :shrug: I do agree, 1 month is a long time to wait to find out for sure especially when you thought it was a girl and now they are saying otherwise. :wacko:

I'm sorry you all are getting so much snow and its cold. It seems like everyone is having a crazy long winter! I have family still in Michigan and they all say its been a long, cold winter that doesn't seem to let up!

I'll send some warm weather your way, girls! :winkwink: Not that you want to hear this but its supposed to be 88 by Friday. I'm kinda excited but worried what that means for our summer and being 8-9 months pregnant! :dohh:

Rojo, yay for little to no spotty! :happydance:

I didn't ask nor did they say how much baby weighed at 20 week ultrasound. I suspect right on schedule or a little small since she said that he was on the smaller side but nothing to be worried about. Did they tell you what your LO weighed last week, Duejan?

Oh yeah, I forgot to say that they didn't give me an estimate of my baby's weight, either. But since he was measuring a week ahead, I wasn't too concerned about it. But my 32 week ultrasound will be specifically to check for growth, so I'm assuming they'll tell me then, and if they don't, I'm going to ask.

Thanks, Haking, warmer weather is much appreciated. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->