anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Haha spiffy why throw a bad batch in the bin when u can pee on 25 of them all THEN throw away:) haha totally get u on that!
U must be thrilled about your partner agreeing to try for number 2!:)

Hehe, that was my thought exactly. :blush:

And yes, I am SO excited! If you'd have told me a few months ago that we'd be trying for number two before LO was 6 months old, I would have told you you were crazy. :winkwink:

:happydance: thats amazing im glad for you! i wanted another one from when LO was 2 weeks old but OH was a bit unsure but not dead against- well now he cant wait till im pregnant. Our LO is such fun to be around cant wait for more.Once they see the bigger picture it all good isnt it! Powerful us women lol:haha:

So true! How old is your LO, Ez? (Your ticker just says they were born. :winkwink:)

Its his 6month Birthday today:cloud9: so we sang him happy sixth month birthday this morn haha!! some day i'll get round to sorting this ticker lol

thanx hun took him to baby soft play today and he just looked so giant and active to some of the others was so cute and funny!

hoping to get pregnant soon so i can have a spring or summer baby! had a winter one already lol and it was no fun walking to the car with a newborn i the freezing weather and c-sec scar:dohh:

EZ - I was thinking I wanted to get pregnant around now again and that it would be a girl so I can reuse all her cute little outfits! Terrible!

EZ - I was thinking I wanted to get pregnant around now again and that it would be a girl so I can reuse all her cute little outfits! Terrible!

:baby::baby: lol skadi ive been putting away m LOs cutest clothes in the hope i can reuse them aswell!but even if we have a girl next i will be keeping those memories. Its nice to pass down clothes though isnt it?
gna have a lot of baby clothes stacked up in the future:haha:

Ez, my parents saved some of my baby clothes even though I ended up being the only girl. The cool thing is, I was able to use some of my old things for my LO (although some of them are way too 80's to use :haha:).

My mom kept all my baby knitted stuff so I have a few sweaters, bonnets and socks for Keira that are actually pretty cute.

528447_10151874593060576_1532811807_n.jpg

It's funny to think I use to be that small!

My mom kept all my baby knitted stuff so I have a few sweaters, bonnets and socks for Keira that are actually pretty cute.

528447_10151874593060576_1532811807_n.jpg

It's funny to think I use to be that small!

Aww kira is such a doll!

Skadi your daughter looks sweet like candy omg! Love it! Some lovely knits u got there:)
Spiffy that's so cool, you putting her in 'vintage' baby clothing;) how does it feel knowing u wore them aswell? That's amazing! aww hearing all of this makes me want a girl sooo bad as my mum has a cheast of clothing from when I was younger esp the dress,coat n bag sets I used to wear with my mary-jane shoes. Not sure about any baby clothing being in that box though hhmmm I'm gna ask!
I love little girls looking all girly and pretty in dresses n bows!
Saying that I bought my lil man some baby braces n a dicky bow for a dinner we got coming up haha.

damn only bd once this month :( so were out! my hubby was ill with a virul infection and now ive cought it! i cant be bothered. ohwell lol - all my daughters cloths tht dont fit are stayin in her draws as i plan to have al 4 kids close together so i asume il have another girl if not after the 4 il give away but then again nothing wrong with a boy wearing a pink sleep suit as pajamas neoones gonna see him lol x

Aww, Skadi, your daughter is so precious! Here's a picture of my LO wearing a dress that I wore as a baby :flower:

Attachments

• IMG_0400.jpg
    IMG_0400.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 4
Awww Spiffy she looks so adorable in that dress!

Spiffy and Skadi, your LOs are adorable!

Sorry to hear that youngwife :hugs: You never know though, that one time could have been around your window. It's rotten being ill, especially when your OH gets it first and you think, only a matter of time... Bleurgh.

How's everyone's weekend been?

I went to a hen do yesterday, an afternoon into the night one and bloody hell it nearly killed me! It was great but I only got in at 3.30am and my LO gets up early, my DH was lovely and got up with him but I guess in total I only had about 4 hours broken sleep. Zzz... Feel like a walking zombie today.

So all my obsessing over when I ovulated, I now think I'm only ovulating now :dohh: I wasn't sure before, thought I maybe had EWCM but not a lot, well today I've had a ton of it. I'm not going to DTD though, we DTD on Friday so there should be some swimmers hanging around and I have barely got the energy to brush my teeth let alone BD :haha:

It does make sense though cos it seems when I'm not trying to get pregnant I ovulate about CD14. When I am, it seems to be around CD21. How weird is that?! Same as when I conceived my son.

Spiffy- shes A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!:cloud9: what a beautiful dress. you look lovely too!

Pillette aww gosh i hope it was worth wow 4 hours only poor you, Hen Do's get real messy:haha: must of been nice letting your hair down!
Maybe you ovulate when your all relaxed n not thinking about it? just a thourght because our bodies are wonderus things isnt it lol- mine like to play tricks too like that! So when are you gna test???

Youngwife :hugs: sorry hun its awful when your both sick! Hope your recovering now. You never know that one time could of been the time anyway, even if its not you can make up for it next ovulation! And as for boys in girls clothing? Well some of my little mans clothes look unisex i just dont get the regular blue and greens so deffo will be getting worn again!! girls are deffo more versitile when it comes to dressing :)

As for me im waiting to see if Af comes this wk or not. Itching to test but wont!--- well not yet anyway tryna hold out till the end of the wk.
Had a great wkend went to our local community day myself and oh got a free back massage, watched some live performances and a reggae band with bubba (had a little jig around)!

Thanks, ladies, I think she's gorgeous, too. :winkwink:

Youngwife, looks like next month will have to be the lucky month for both of us. :thumbup:

Pielette and EZ, I'm glad you were both able to get out of the house this weekend. Though I do have to ask, what's a Hen Do? (Is it a British thing?)

Even though I'm still WTT until August, I'm getting DH and I back into "baby-making shape", meaning, back into the habit of DTD at least every other day (funny how having a newborn leads to less sex, huh? :haha:) As for my weekend, we took LO to the pool for the first time. She didn't hate it, but she didn't exacrly love it either. Here's a picture of her and DH. (You can see that's she just undecided...)

Attachments

• 2012-07-07 15.20.13small.jpg
    2012-07-07 15.20.13small.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 4
I don't have to leave here now I'm PG do I? :baby: Haha!

The dreaded symptoms I had first time around are kicking in... I've had a constant headache (little exaggerated) since before my BFP. The MS has started, I've not thrown up yet but I'm feeling VERY nauseous and gagging. :nope: Still got mild cramping now & again too but I had it on & off all the way through with DD, period-like pains. :dohh: *Touch wood* I haven't had chronic heartburn yet this time. I had HB very early with DD, then it went and came back at about 25 weeks!

Who else is testing soon? I'm looking forward to all your :bfp: 's!!

:dust:

Don't leave chez, hang around and hopefully we'll all be joining you soon! :flower: God how weird to have all those symptoms again!

Haha spiffy, that is an unsure face! Yes think in the US it's a bachelorette party?

I won't be testing for another two weeks based on my guess of ovulating yesterday. Yawn. Hate this bit it's so irritating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->