anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Thakns ladies. Yea that lady did explain my potty pic pretty well! i am feeling more confdent that it is a girl!!! YAY!! Bt we will still see lol. They gaveme a estamated weight of 9 oz. At 18 weeks Natalia was 11 oz and at 20 weeks jonathan was 16oz lol so i was just curiose. But it was measuring 3 days ahead o that was nice..

Duejan, I'm glad you're feeling more confident that its a girl. :hugs:

As for the weigh, I wish they would have told me but they didn't. They did with Sam and I think they said at 20 weeks he was 13oz if I remember correctly.

Rojo that's great that your spotting is lessening and hopefully on its way out! :thumbup: Hopefully everything is getting a bit stronger :flower:

Sorry you're having all this uncertainty over the gender duejan :nope: It's just one of those things you'd rather be sure about! Sounds like someone really helpful had a look though!

Spiffy I'm sure I've heard it said that it matters more what they eat over the course of a week rather than a day. So if they have a day when they don't eat much it doesn't really matter if they're making up for it on other days. Noah is a bottomless pit when it comes to food but I do his main meal at lunchtime and that seems to encourage him to eat more, apparently it's actually better for everyone to eat their main meal at lunch (obviously it can't be done most of the time because of work etc), but it's interesting.

Thanks for the warmer weather wishes HAKing :haha: Actually it's starting to warm up a little in my neck of the woods, we've even seen a bit of sunshine over the past couple of days, shock horror!

I have never been told how much either of my boys have weighed throughout pregnancy, I've never thought to ask really!

I went to a cranial osteopath yesterday (well she does all sorts of things including Chinese medicine and acupuncture but her job title is too long for me to explain!). Saw her at 5.30pm and she worked on me for about two hours. She said I had a vertebrae in my neck out of alignment, and my jaw as well.

Anyway, last night I had the BEST night's sleep I'd had in months :happydance: Usually I wake up all throughout the night needing to turn from one side to the other because my neck and shoulders are killing me. I didn't wake up once and this morning nothing ached, not my neck, my shoulders or my back. I can't tell you how good I feel today!

Interestingly she was telling me about all the labour points on the body, which if you use acupuncture on them nearing your due date you can help to prepare the cervix for labour. And there's a breech point too, so if you do acupuncture on that baby will turn head down. Fascinating!

Thanks ladies... only one spotting episode yesterday.. nothing so far today.. so fxed..

6 days to go

Rojo, I'm so happy to hear that the spotting is nearly gone! :thumbup: :happydance:

Pie, that's awesome that you got an adjustment and were able to sleep better last night! :thumbup: I have heard about the pressure points to make you go into labor but none that help the baby turn if they are breech. Very interesting!

Have any of you girls been getting braxton hicks contractions yet? I keep feeling like I'm getting cramps but not BH contractions more like a weird painful period type cramp but then it goes away and never lasts long. Also, getting lots of pressure down below. I go to the doctors on Monday so I plan to ask then but I have this small fear that Ben will decide to come early or at least try too...:nope:

I had surgery in Feb 2012 to have part of my cervix removed due to cancerous cells and they told me that there was a big possiblity that I wouldn't be able to carry to term. I never really considered but lately I've been thinking about it with the weird aches/pains.

Pie, our problem with Alia is that it's usually not just a fluke day with her eating. This current "phase" has been going on since last Friday. In fact, DH suggested last night that we buy her some Pediasure to help make sure she's getting enough calories, so I tried some with her this morning and she drank a little. I'll see if I can get her to drink more throughout the day.

I'm glad you got a great night of sleep last night! I had a chiropractic adjustment last week, but it didn't seem to help too much. But DH got me an hour massage at a prenatal massage clinic with aromatherapy :happydance: so I'm trying to set up an appointment with them for next week. It's going to be heavenly! :D

Rojo, so glad that your spotting seems to be tapering off! Less than a week to your scan!

Haking, I've been getting Braxton Hicks up to 5 or 6 times a day for the past several weeks, more often in the evening. As for cramps and pressure, I get those feeling occasionally, but I just assumed it was because this is my second pregnancy, so my body is just feeling the effects worse. :shrug: I really hope Ben stays put until he's fully baked!

Spiffy, okay maybe it is just totally normal with second pregnancies. :shrug: I don't feel bad and it goes away quickly I just want him to stay put as long as possible but also its a big deal to me because I want my mom with me during delivery and seeing as how she lives out of state its hard if he come early! :dohh:

I do feel better knowing I'm not alone with the weird BH type pains though! :flower:

Haking I would make sure to mention it though.. I started contracting a ton with Bryce at around 32 weeks.. and I was dialating some but not effacing.. and he stayed put till 38 weeks.. drink lots of water.. and rest when/if you can..

Thanks ladies.. it is a relief.. nothing as of yet.. so im really really hopeful.. time will tell but things are looking up :)

Thanks Rojo, I definitely will ask on Monday. Sam never wanted to come out and I had to be induced :haha: and I wouldn't worry except for the fact that I had that surgery and they told me it was possibility if I got pregnant again but not super likely.

I do drink a lot of water and rest a lot at work so I'm not too concerned but definitely something worth mentioning.

Yeah, Haking, even though I think it's probably normal, I would definitely still ask at your next appointment. They can give your cervix a quick check to make sure there's no dilation or effacement, and then you can have some peace of mind. And if, heaven forbid, he is trying to come early, the sooner you get it identified, the more they can do to help him stay put. :flower:

still have to catch up, but wanted to say...

haking- i had that same surgery and they told me that too. i have only had 2 babies since the surgery and one was induced for other complications at 37 weeks, so not sure if i would have went earlier with him or not. the last one was due march 18 by lmp and march 14 by sonogram. he came on march 6 so not bad. the one thing that was different with both of them though was that my labor was really fast. a couple hours with one and 1 hr 9 mins with the other. my ob said once you start labor and you dilate to that scar from the surgery you just dilate really quickly from there. i seriously started having contractions at 8pm, got to the hospital by 8:30 and was dilated to 9cm. he was born at 9:09pm :shock:

so my advice... get your butt to the hospital as soon as labor starts! and yes, i have bh really early with all my pregnancies, but i would def talk to your ob :)

First of all I apologise for going MIA but I was getting depressed about the negatives.

Second I will have to read back quite a bit to catch up!

Third... SUCCESS! We are FINALLY expecting #2!

You too Rojo!! Yay! My cycles are wonky but I am guessing around 5-6 weeks too.

Yay! Congratulations, Skadi!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: That's awesome news! And that's cool that you and Rojo will be due around the same time! :D I guess this means it's time to move you in my signature... :winkwink:

Oh my gosh Chez, Dexter is ADORABLE! <3 Congrats!

Yeah, I'm assuming Youngwife had her boy as well (or else she's way overdue :haha:) but she never updated here or anywhere else on the forum. I'm not sure about Pezkin, because we haven't hear from her in a long time, either. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->