anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Stick around Chez! We plan on turning this thread into "Anyone pregnant before their child is a year old?" :winkwink:

Ah, a bachelorette party. Okay, that makes sense. Thanks, Pielette. And I sooooo agree. The TWW is like the longest stretch of time in the world. Not really looking forward to that again. The constant "Is that a symptom? No probably not...but it could be!" drives me crazy. :wacko:

Yh the waitn to test bit is sooooooo longgggg...even though I tested last wk to fullfill my poas addiction the wait has been irritating to test again-only a few more days to go.
Lol yh Alchamist waitn for ovulation is annoying/confusing too!
Gosh A lot of waitn around for our bodies to gear up isn't it!

Oh and Cheztunes stayyy!! Your pregnancy is positive n inspiring to hear about. Hopefully soon we can exchange notes on our 2nd(or more) time pregnancies too:)

sorry i havent been around lately. i have mastitis. its so horrible. :nope:

read through and caught up but cant remember everything. lovely pics of the vintage clothes ladies and happy 6 mos to baby ez.

hope everyone is doing ok. please stay chez, i want to hear about your pregnancy too.

Oh, Blessed I'm so sorry to hear about your mastitis. I had a blocked milk duct that was almost to the point of mastitis, and it was horrible. I couldn't even sleep on that side because it was so painful. the only thing that eventually brought me relief was massaging it under the hot water in the shower, but even that was miserable. I hope it gets better soon! :hugs:

my friend in my building got a :bfp: this morning - baby #3! so happy for her, and SO HOPING that I'll be sharing the same news with her SOON.

maybe there's something in our water? because she's the second pregnancy announcement in our building in like, 3 days... *crossing my fingers*

my friend in my building got a :bfp: this morning - baby #3! so happy for her, and SO HOPING that I'll be sharing the same news with her SOON.

maybe there's something in our water? because she's the second pregnancy announcement in our building in like, 3 days... *crossing my fingers*

Ooooh, good luck you!! And yay for them! FX'd for you :thumbup:

Blessedmomma awww im sorry hun- really hope its get better and quick for you:hugs: :hugs:
Starlit wow i hope your gulping that water lol!! when are you testing? Im testing at the end of tis week. How are you feeling Chez?:baby:

Whatever's in your water, can I have some? :haha:

Ooo, now too much longer to wait, EZ! Good luck! Do you have any promising symptoms?

Whatever's in your water, can I have some? :haha:

Ooo, now too much longer to wait, EZ! Good luck! Do you have any promising symptoms?

Hiya Spiffy hun! well im peeing a lot but dunno if thats a symptom really as i go to toilet more since being pregnant. Anyway i got up 3 times last night- thats a bit unusual tho hmmmm not any other symptoms ive noticed....if my boobs were hurting i would be excited lol as that is a major sign to me.
Did u have any major signs last time except for missed af?

The only real signs I had before my BFP were sore nipples (that was totally new to me), AF-type cramps starting a week before I was expecting AF, and feeling like my brain was all fuzzy. That was actually my first symptom, it was like baby brain hit me fast and hard. I couldn't even type a sentence on the computer without spelling every other word wrong!

I really hope this is your month! (And then there's an evil part of me that hopes everyone, including me, gets their BFP next month so that we can all be bump buddies...) :blush:

Wow starlit hope that's a good omen! And send some of that water my way :haha:

Not long ez so exciting! What day are you testing? Can't wait to see some BFPs on here!

Blessed that's awful :hugs: Mastitis is simply evil. Are you on antibiotics?

Spiffy that would be so cool!

As for me, I'm about 3dpo and bored! :coffee: I'm also currently watching my mischievious baby get everywhere and grab wires, take out his daddy's video games and chase the cat. Think my days of being able to sit on the sofa are long gone!

Blessedmomma awww im sorry hun- really hope its get better and quick for you:hugs: :hugs:
Starlit wow i hope your gulping that water lol!! when are you testing? Im testing at the end of tis week. How are you feeling Chez?:baby:

Not too bad today, thanks for asking. I've still got this dreaded headache though! Boooo! :dohh:

Haha, Pielette, I used to take care of a little boy, and I remember chasing after him once he learned to crawl because his first traget was always the plugs and wires. They just know that will get your attention, huh? :haha:

Chez, sorry to hear about the headaches, as a chronic headache sufferer, I can honestly say that I feel your pain. I hope they go away soon! :hugs:

:hugs: Thanks, I do too! I had SOME headaches with DD but not everyday! It's not an "OMG, I NEED TO HIBERNATE UNTIL THIS PASSES" type pain, but it hurts all the same :haha:

Yeah, I actually found that I had fewer heachaches overall when I was pregnant, but they would come in bursts, like, headache every day for a week, then almost nothing for a month and a half. It was bizzare. :shrug:

thanks ladies. im finally starting to feel better. ugh, it was horrible boo!

pie- yes im on antibiotics. started them friday. my temp went up to 103.7 and i felt like i had a terrible flu. im still not 100% but getting better thankfully.

cant wait to see more bfp's in here!!!!

Yay! I'm glad you're starting to feel better, Blessed! Sounds like you've had a horrible time, though. :hugs:

I agree, we need to see some :bfp:s!

The only real signs I had before my BFP were sore nipples (that was totally new to me), AF-type cramps starting a week before I was expecting AF, and feeling like my brain was all fuzzy. That was actually my first symptom, it was like baby brain hit me fast and hard. I couldn't even type a sentence on the computer without spelling every other word wrong!

I really hope this is your month! (And then there's an evil part of me that hopes everyone, including me, gets their BFP next month so that we can all be bump buddies...) :blush:

Hahaha spiffy we'll all be bump buddies! will be so cool if our babies were born around the same period next year.
Its mad isnt it but im hoping for sore nipples and boobies:haha: last time it was soooo uncomfy n painful for weeks and weeks!!

:hugs: hang in there Chez, even though the headaches are poo its a good sign- all that HGC:)

Pilette im testing on Friday...still dnt think its happened for me though, we'll see if no BFP i want my period pleassseeeee mother nature!!!
Funny what we wish for when we want a baby lol.

Glad your feeling better blessed a temp that high you must of felt awful poor you hun.
Deffo cant wait to see some more BFP, Double Lines..whatever you wanna call them lol in here ladies!!!!:happydance::flower:

I smell BFP soon....but not for ME (and it's quite alright)! I hope you all get your BFP soon!

As for me, well, after OH and I have had a long conversation, we decided to wait to have another one so I am going on the pills next month. The reason is that I have to finish my university (I really need to, not his idea enforced on me or anything like that). It would be best as the quicker I am done, the quicker we can move out of his parent's home as we want - or rather, NEED to have place of our own. It's just getting crowded as we practically LIVE in our bedroom and it's becoming a messy issue! As much as we want another, we feel this is the most ideal. Now, I have to change my status from NTNP to WTT or WTNTNP.

All the best for each of you! I hope all of you wonderful ladies get that wonderful BFP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->