anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Here's my bump from 26 weeks and then from a few days ago (28 weeks), so you can see what I mean. Like yours, it seems pretty similar.
My doctor said that my fundal height is right on, and "maybe a little ahead". It was always right on with Alia, even when she was actually starting to lose weight! So the "maybe a little ahead" part gives me hope. :flower:

Attachments

• 26 Weeks.jpg
    26 Weeks.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 28 Weeks.jpg
    28 Weeks.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 2
Yes, very similar! You look all baby too :thumbup:

Love the bump pics.. cant wait to add my own lol.. almost 9 weeks already yay.. cant wait to get out of first tri..

I feel good.. sometimes almost too good lol.. But ms gets me at least once every day..

Good, I'm glad you're not suffering too bad! I worried about the whole feeling "too good" too! But I'm sure everything is fine, especially if MS is getting you at least once a day...:winkwink:

Yeah, I worried about feeling too good with Alia, but then when the same thing happened with Liam, I just realized that I am extremely lucky! :haha: So I see on your ticker that you have another ultrasound in a couple of weeks. How exciting! Since you'll be 11 weeks, will they just consider it your 12 week ultrasound? (Not sure if the 12 week one is standard where you live or not. It varies doctor to doctor here.)

Rojo I'm glad you're feeling quite well! :thumbup: It's really hard in first tri, if you feel well you assume something is wrong but there's plenty of women who don't have much morning sickness.

Jordyn I see what you mean, it is a bit sad. It's just that he was so incredibly selfish in his timing and so cold and hurtful towards both my mum and me. I couldn't get past it. He's never apologised for the hurt he has caused. I'd be willing to forgive if he just met me halfway but he won't :nope:

I suspect we will have a relationship again one day, when she has left him and he realises the enormity of what he did. But most likely it will never be the same again, because I'll never be able to trust him like I did.

How big was Sam when he was born Heather? Gorgeous bump! And glad to hear you get a bit of peace from the inlaws soon :haha:

Jordyn no there isn't to much difference, great to hear that you're maybe a bit ahead :thumbup: Will they be keeping an extra eye on you towards the end just in case of IUGR?

Vanessa, they're giving me an ultrasound at 32 weeks to check on growth. If everything looks great, that will be the end of it, but if they're concerned, I'll probably have additional ultrasounds. Regardless, my OB wants me to have weekly NSTs starting at 36 weeks to check for distress and to check my amniotic fluid level. So it sounds like little Liam will be in good care. :thumbup:

Also, I don't want you to take this the wrong way, because I'm definitely not trying to tell you what to do, I'm only sharing my personal experience. I had a lot of issues with my dad, too. After my mom passed away, he completely abandoned me, and left me to take care of my 9 month old little brother and my 2 year old brother. I was only 11 years old, so I felt like he took my child hood away from me. He also had a temper and made me feel like nothing I did was ever good enough. I felt bitter and resentful for a long time. I wanted to forgive him, but I kept waiting for him to make the first move and apologize. Well, he never did. Eventually, I realized that I needed to forgive him for myself. I was only hurting me by holding on to my anger and resentment. So I forgave him. It took a long time, and it wasn't easy, but after I did it, I finally started to feel peace about the whole thing. I know that he'll be held accountable for what he's done, but at least I've done everything I can. And now we actually have a pretty good relationship, despite everything. :flower:

Sam was 8lbs 8.5oz and 21.5 inches long at birth! But the funny thing is, I've seen some really chunky big babies but Sam was so skinny and long! :haha: So, though it sounds big he was actually a toothpick!

I don't really care what this baby weights, though I'm sorta hoping for more like 7.5lbs! :winkwink:

How big was Noah at birth?

I wonder sometimes if some women just make big babies, regardless of weight gain? :shrug:

Thank you for sharing that with me Jordyn :flower: Wow that was so much to leave you to deal with as a young child :nope: I totally understand where you're coming from and why you made that decision.

When it first happened I made an effort to keep a relationship up with him because I loved him, still do obviously, and I didn't want to lose it. But I ended up getting so stressed and hurt by everything, it was too much to handle with a young baby. So in the end I had to tell him I needed some space.

This may sound odd but I feel fairly certain that I am the key to getting him to realise. He loves me very much, I know that, he always has. I know how much it's depressing him to have no contact with me, from conversations with mutual friends and him trying to initiate a relationship again from time to time. I think if he were to have me back it would mean that he just gets everything he wants despite his bad behaviour. I'm sure that in time he will end up back on my doorstep with a proper apology, which I would accept because I do believe in forgiveness.

But right now it does my state of mind no good to have contact with him, when he crops up from time to time I end up in a complete mess. I do feel quite peaceful despite it all, I know I'm doing the right thing for now and I'll deal with the future when it comes :flower: Thank you for your insight Jordyn, it makes a lot of sense.

Oh and Heather, wow Sam was long!

Noah was 7lb 2oz at birth, but turned into a right chunk as he got older :haha:

Wow, Jordyn that had to be a lot to deal with at such a young age. I couldn't imagine being a child myself taking care of a 2 year old and 9 month old baby! :wacko: I'm sure because you had to deal with those things at such a young age it has made you a stronger person today! :hugs:

Vanessa, I truly believe that there is a right time for everything and right now you're not ready to deal with your father and at least you are at peace with where things are at the moment and one day he will realize and hopefully make a mends between you two. :flower:

Thanks ladies..

Yeah I puked up my lunch so im trying not to worry lol

Spiffy the us will be the 12 week.. dr wanted to see me in a month I decided to do the testing for downs and such with the us and blood test otherwise I would be waiting till 20 weeks to see peanut again.. I figure its my last baby I want a 12 week us so that's that.. 2 weeks from tomorrow... :) 12 weeks is standard but with my mc history I had one early.. at 6 weeks..

McKenna was 5lbs 6oz at birth at 39+3 and Bryce was 6lbs 6oz at birth at 38 weeks..

Wow, Logan, those babies seem so tiny. Ozzy was 9 lb. 4 oz. and 21.7 inches long! I'm kind of worried that Jimmy will be even bigger due to the GD, but so far he's measuring smaller than Ozzy was, so that's a good sign.

Speaking of GD, I had the workshop/class thingy today. As I expected, they explained more about what it is and the risks of having it, and how to eat and exercise to manage it. What I didn't expect was they gave me a blood glucose monitor and I have to test my blood 7 times a day for a week and then go for a follow up appointment! Crazy. It'll be a lot of work, but at the end of it I'll have a better idea of just how at risk I am, if you know what I mean. I'll let you all know how it goes, of course.

Rachael, that kinda sucks to have to draw your blood 7 times a day!!! :wacko: At least its only temporarily!

Those are some tiny babies...my little monkey seems huge compared all you're 5 and 6lb babies! :haha:

Yeah, Alia was 5lbs 7oz, so I'm not sure what its lake to have a big baby!

Vanessa, I just want to clear one thing up. I DO think you're doing the right thing by keeping your distance right now. Even if you can forgive him, it doesn't mean you need to expose yourself to further hurt. That's kind of my philosophy: "I'll forgive you, but that doesn't mean I need you to be in my life anymore, giving me more reasons to keep forgiving you." Hopefully there will come a day when your dad can really get his act together and be a proper dad and grandpa, but until then, distance is probably best.

Rachel, I'm sorry you have to check your blood 7 times a day! That's insane! Hopefully your results show that you're not as high risk as they think.

Logan, that makes sense, especially if this will be your last baby. Might as well get as many ultrasounds as you can! :flower:

Rachel oh my God! 7 times a day! That's rubbish but of course you've got to do what you have to do to keep an eye on it. Glad to hear Jimmy is measuring smaller though, hopefully that's a good sign for the rest of your pregnancy :thumbup:

Thanks Jordyn, that's how I see it too :flower: Much better for my state of mind to have no contact at the moment, I suspect it will change anyway at some point in the future and I'll wait for that to happen.

Just went to a new playgroup this morning. Noah enjoyed it for the most part but oh my God, he is just so clingy :nope: It's not the best word to describe it but it's the only thing I can think of. Is anyone else dealing with this?

He's been bad for about 8 months and it only seems to be getting worse, not better. He insists on holding my hand and taking me to whatever he wants to play on. This morning they did circle time and because I was sat down in the circle with the other mums and babies and he wanted to go somewhere else, he was tugging on my hand and went into meltdown because I didn't move. He won't go off on his own and play, ever.

The instructors tried to interact with him and he wouldn't have that either. I'm just really concerned that he's going to react badly when Milo comes along, and I'm quite frankly exhausted by the whole thing. Plus I want him to be more confident and independent, for his own sake. I see his friends running off playing with all sorts while he drags me around, I don't get it :nope: I know I'm a SAHM but a couple of my friends are too and they're nothing like him.

My mum keeps telling me to relax and that it's a phase, but it's been a very long phase already and only seems to be getting more intense :coffee:

My little boy is now the weight of a normal baby :haha:
he's 7lb 2oz. No idea where he's putting it one, think it's just where he is getting longer. Hes going to be just like his dad tall and skinny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->