anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

just wanted to say HAPPY MOTHERS DAY LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather i hope you had a great sushi date!!!

Really glad to hear they managed to get the contractions under control Jordyn :thumbup: Does that mean you won't be able to DTD from now on? It must have been really scary :hugs:

That's great that Jonathan is feeling much better Stacey! Must be such a relief to have him off the oxygen. Ooh and yay for a 3D ultrasound! Can't wait to see the pics. I find it a bit weird that I won't see Milo again until he's born.

Hope you had a nice sushi dinner Heather!

All is good with us. We had a bit of a scare over the house and flat, our buyer's solicitors told us that she needed to delay for a bit because of an issue with her marital situation. Well I was in bits, we don't have time for that, we were petrified it was all going to fall through. But the estate agent got hold of her the following day and as it turns out someone has somehow got the wrong end of the stick :dohh: She's got the funds in place, got the mortgage offer, done the searches and is desperate to move in. So where the hell that came from no-one knows. We should be getting a date through any day now thank goodness.

I went for afternoon tea with my girlfriends yesterday and DH took Noah to see his dad for the day, so I had a whole day to myself! Very very weird, it was lovely but it was odd not to have my little shadow with me. Missed him loads. But I finally took a bump picture!

Me at 31 weeks :flower:

https://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x66/VanessaCH/20130512_204548_zpsf6690e36.jpg

I caved in and tested early, theres still 5 6 days till i'm due on, so i thought it would turn out negative and i'm pretty sure it has. Even inverted a picture of it and still nothing. So really thinking i am out. I had a dip in my temp as well :( it's still above the coverline hasn't gone under it, but i don't think that means a whole lot.

Hope everyone had a good Mother's Day! :flower:

Vanessa, glad you had a good day out with your friends and that everything with the flat is coming together! Very cute bump too! :thumbup:

Littlesteph, sorry your temp dipped but you're not out till AF shows...hopefully she stays away! :hugs:

I had a good Mother's Day yesterday. We went to the living desert out here...it was fun other than being SUPER hot it was nice!

I have to go for my GTT test today. Not looking forward to it as I dislike needles! :wacko:

I'm not sure if I said, but I also found out SIL is having another boy...a bit of a relief though I would never mention that to anyone else! :blush:

Hey everyone...

Spiffy happy to hear the contractions stopped.. scary.. no sex for you lol..

Pie cute bump :)

Hope everyone is doing well.. been a bit mia for the weekend.. we had a very nice mothers day.. dh surprised me on thurs with flowers early... and then made me som pancakes yesterday for breakfast.. we then planted our garden and just hung out.. had a picnic outside for lunch.. was a nice day.. :)

10 days to my next us

Vanessa, cute bump!!! Glad to hear that the scare with your house was just a false alarm. I'm sure you'll feel much better, though, once everything is official and you're all moved in!

Heather and Logan, glad to hear that you had a good Mother's day. :flower:

Heather, I understand how you feel about your SIL having a boy. Aren't you glad you have a group of ladies that you can tell that kind of stuff to, and know that we won't judge you? :winkwink: I know I appreciate it!

Steph, you still have almost a week left so don't count yourself out yet! For all you know, that dip in your charts is just implantation. :thumbup:

Well, I was back at the hospital last night, since the contractions started up again. This time it wasn't sex, so I'm not sure it was the culprit the first time either. :shrug: Thankfully the contractions were more mild and irregular this time, though, so they eventually stopped on their own. However, they did a fetal fibronectin test on me (to see if labor was likely within the next two weeks) which was negative, so that was nice to hear. They wrote me up a prescription for Nifedipine in case the contractions start up again, so hopefully we'll be done going to the hospital until we go to actually have our baby!

Thanks ladies :flower: I do like my bump but it is getting heavy now, I seem to have blocked out how cumbersome it was at the end last time though!

Heather sorry about the GTT test :hugs: I hate needles too. I had my whooping cough vaccine the other day and it really stung, I wasn't expecting it because I recalled it being easy as anything when I was at school having injections. Oh I'm kind of glad to hear your SIL is having a boy too :haha: Makes it easier on you! I'm over the moon to be having another boy now but I know if I had someone in my family having a girl it would be a little difficult, although I would get over it.

Hmm Jordyn that's irritating to have them start up again. I never knew there was a test to see if labour was imminent! Fascinating that they can do that. Doesn't sound like it was sex that did it in that case. Glad you've got a prescription in case they come back :thumbup:

Sorry to hear about your bfn littlesteph, you still have plenty of time though for it to turn into a BFP :flower:

vanessa: I am sorry about that scare with the flat. What a relief that nothing is going to fall through. Like Jordyn said i know its going to be tough until you are afficially moved in!!! Beautiful bump! I love the dress too!!!

Steph: Try not to give up hope yet! Its soo early. Like the other ladies said you are not out until af shows her ugly face!! Stay hopefulL!!!

Heather: I deff understand you when you secretly wished your sil didnt have a girl. Remember i told i was the same after i had natalia and my sil got pregnant. I was relieved to hear she was having a girl too lol. haha i agree with Jordyn. We are a great group of girls xxx I am happy you had a good mothers day and good luck with the gd testing!

Rojo: Im glad you had a great mothers day. That does sound wonderful!!! Cant wait until your scan!!! I love these early scans because you really get to see how baby is developing so make sure you show it off. Any gut feelings on what your having?

Jordyn: I am soo sorry that you ended up in the hospital again. I wonder what causing you to contract. I hope that they dont come back or you keep them away with that perscription they gave you! Despite being at l&d i hope that you had a great mothers day!!

afm well my mothers day was very nice my husband got me some BEAUTIFUL roses and took me to dinner. And we watched movies that i wanted to all day lol So it was nice. I finally got my doc appoint scheduled for thursday when i will be 24 weeks. I went 7 weeks without seeing him whitch i guess isnt too bad but well see what he has to say about that. I got back to work tomorrow with having more then a week off. I really enjoyed being at home with my kids. I really wish i could just stay home.

Today is my nieces 3rd brithday so we are going to my inlaws for some carne asada cake and pinata. Im exited but you should see natalia she can barley wait. With jonathan being sick we could get down the mountain ( where there is walmart toys r us and shopping stores) so i just got her a card and a visa card where my sil can go buy kim whatever she wants. I hope this is ok!! Its just where i live there is nothing to by for gifts. So we have to drive down the mountain to get anything. All thats here is safeway lol.

Logan, nice to hear you had a good Mother's Day! :flower:

Jordyn, I'm sorry to hear the contractions started up again! :nope: at least you got some meds and hopefully won't be headed back till its time for you to meet Liam! :hugs:

I really is nice having you girls to talk to about stuff I don't want to say out loud sometimes :haha: without being judged! :flower: I am also so happy to being having a second boy now and knowing we can try once more for a girl makes it even easier. I would have had to get over her having a girl but sure is a relief to hear its a boy! :haha:

Thanks ladies.. it was a great day..

No gut feelings at all.. Im hoping for another girl but I guess we will find out the end of the year..

Oh, goodness, Jordyn! What a scary couple of days. Glad to hear they don't think labour is likely in the next little while, and it's good you have a prescription just in case. I sure hope the next time you are in L&D it's in a few months and the real thing! I'll keep you and Liam in my prayers.

Heather, I hope your GTT goes well. Sorry you have to get poked a few times. Hope you get good nurses and it won't hurt or anything. :) Also nice to hear your SIL is having a boy. That way you don't have to feel weird about it, and it means Ben will have a boy cousin close in age. :)

Stacey, so glad to hear Jonathan is doing better. Hope you have fun at the party today! I think a Visa gift card is a great gift, especially considering the circumstances.

Vanessa, you look great! Glad you posted a pic. :)

Steph, sorry about the bfn. I've still got my fingers crossed for you!

Ooh, not long until that next us, Logan! Exciting! Glad you had a great Mother's Day, too. Daniel and I decided we wouldn't get anything for each other for Mother's and Father's Day, but now I kind of regret that decision. May have to reevaluate that for next year!

AFM, my blood sugar has been A-Okay the last few days. It's been really eye-opening to read nutrition labels and see how much sugar is in food I used to eat all the time. My taste buds are already adjusting too. (i.e. diet soda doesn't taste so weird anymore and grapes are suuuuper sweet now. Ha!) Expecting a good follow-up on Friday.

Hope you ladies have a great Monday! :D

Thanks Harley.. I would def miss not celebrating mothers day with gifts.. last year for fathers day I got dh a grill :) thinking of either a new lawn mower or a pole saw for cutting tree limbs.. or maybe both.. lol time will tell..

Steph, you still have almost a week left so don't count yourself out yet! For all you know, that dip in your charts is just implantation. :thumbup:

I really hope it is just from implatation. heard it can happen between 6 and 12 dpo. so about now would be about right.

I have been getting AF type pains as well though i'm just hoping its all part of the implatation.
i don't remember having them when i was last pregnant

thanks ladies for your support, making quite emotional reading them :haha:

Well, I guess I kind of got a gift... We had gone to the mall on Saturday, and I saw this super cute sleeper I wanted to buy for Jimmy, but we didn't get it. So I asked Daniel yesterday if we could get it. He said yes, so we stopped by the mall on our way out to lunch. :) It's the same pattern as this shirt, but a sleeper and a matching hat.

Daniel also said he meant to stop and buy me flowers on his way home from band practice last night, but he forgot. Oh, well!

Steph, I hope your temp shoot back up after this, because the cramping sounds like a good sign! I had cramping at about that point in my cycle with both my bfps. :thumbup:

Rachel, that print is adorable! I bet the sleeper and hat will be so cute on little Jimmy. :flower: Glad to hear that things are going well with your diet!

Stacey, I hope you guys have a great time at the birthday party. As for the Visa card, I think it's a perfectly fine gift. That way they can go buy something that she didn't get at the party.

Heather, I forgot to say good luck with the GTT! The person who drew my blood did such a good job that it hardly bothered me at all. Hopefully you'll have the same!

As for Mother's Day, my DH didn't get me a gift. He just helped out extra with Alia, which I suppose was a pretty nice gift, actually. It was especially nice to have people around to help when Alia projectile vomited all over me yesterday. :dohh: So my daughter says, "Happy Mother's Day! Here's some puke!" and my son says, "Happy Mother's Day! Hope you enjoy going back to L&D!" :haha:

Rachel, I'm glad to hear your blood sugar level is staying under control :thumbup: and I do also agree that it is so eye opening when you look at food labels. As for the lack of gifts on Mother's Day, I'm sorry Daniel didn't get you anything but that sleeper for Jimmy looks super cute! :thumbup:

Stacey, I hope you enjoy the party and I think that the gift card is perfect that way she can pick out something she really wants!

Jordyn, I'm glad your DH helped out with Alia for Mother's Day. I always appreciate extra help from Tim opposed to a gift, personally. It's means more to me that he is involved or we spend quality time as a family.

Littlesteph, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it was implantation. With this pregnancy I kept thinking AF was coming because of cramps but it ended up being implantation so don't feel out yet! :hugs:

I did my GTT a few hours ago, the guy that did it was awesome! I've had him before and I never feel a thing. He always jokes around too to make me less stressed was talking to Sam the whole time! :thumbup: I am getting better at it, when I got pregnant with Sam I would nearly faint each time they drew blood and now I don't even blink usually.

Glad to hear you got a good guy to draw your blood, Heather. (I had three different nurses do the three different draws, and each one hurt more than the last! :growlmad:) Hope your results come back as normal!

Hmm I think my worst needle experience was the epidural.. since I got stuck twice.. and first was hit in the wrong spot so I was bleeding a ton... wont be getting one this time..

what about you ladies... going natural or medicated??

I'll be getting epidural this time if I try for a VBAC that way I'm prepared if I need an emergency c section again. I was really scared to get an epidural with Sam and freaked out a lot but it wasnt bad at all and didn't hurt.

If I get a c section I'll have a spinal...and that I'm terrified about as I heard its very painful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->