anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

oohh 2 weeks to ttc littlesteph good luck :)

Yeah im hoping I don't go over having a 7lb baby.. lol.. :) I heard the hb last night with my Doppler was amazing.. :) and only 2 weeks to my next apt.. cant wait

Vanessa, I wouldn't worry too much about Noah's clingyness. Sam can also get this way at times...though its not on a daily basis he does do it out in public when he doesn't feel comfortable and wants myself of DH to pick him up until he feels comfortable.

It probably is in part to the fact that you are home with him 24/7 but its because you are his safe person. :hugs: You are doing the right thing with exposing him to new things and people and in time he will come around and gain confidence. Sam goes to a daycare 4 days a week and at first would cry at drop off but now he is better but as soon as he sees myself of DH at pick up he wants to be held immediately and sticks to us like glue.

Try not to stress too much about it as I'm sure he will transition just fine once Milo is here. I worry about that too but I just know that I need to still give him as much interaction as possible and include him and I think he will be more accepting of Ben than jealous.

I do like to look on the other aspect of it too and think that he could be overly confident and going up to strangers which can be scary too. Try not to worry, it will sort itself out.

Maybe you could have a friend watch him for a few hours while you run errands so he is around other kids/adults while you're not around to give him some "Noah time" to gain confidence without you being around. :shrug:

Littlesteph, so glad to hear that you're little one is finally getting up their in weight. :flower: And I second what Logan said, only 2 weeks till TTC! :happydance:

Logan, I can't wait to see your 12 week ultrasound and start to gender guess! :haha:

LOL Haking that's all you get to do is guess.. were team yellow

Awe, that's super exciting to stay team yellow!!! Did you do that with your other two or will this be the first?

tee hee at 6 lbs being considered tiny :p

A 6 lb baby would seem HUGE to me!

...and yes, the MS and fatigue is kicking my butt. My schedule is Wake up, work, Home, nibble on something light, sleep by 8 pm. So yeah, thats why I've been mia. :/

I did it with Bryce.. not McKenna (my first) and now my third.. :)

My sister just told me she is pregnant with her 4th and due 10 days after me.. the 23rd..

That is so fun, I wish I could do that but I'm just too darn impatient! :blush:

It will be cool to have you're sister pregnant with you, my SIL is pregnant but sadly we aren't close so it doesn't really matter to me! :wacko:

Yeah we have been pregnant together through all my pregnancies.. lol

me and my sister in law both had the same due date, mine was born at 36+4 weeks hers was 40+1

Heather, I'm glad you sorted things out with your MIL. Well, as sorted out as they can get right now. :) I'm sure that now that you've talked it over, as long as you keep communicating, it will get better. But it will be nice to have a break while they are away!

Vaness, Ozzy is the opposite! I worry he's TOO independent sometimes. When he goes to playgroups or in the nursery with other kids, he doesn't really interact with them, just does his own thing. It makes me worry he won't want to play with Jimmy. Sometimes I think we moms just worry too much! I'm sure Noah will step out of his comfort zone eventually. Hang in there!

Well, my after-breakfast blood sugar level was high. Darn it. I was hoping it would all be normal and I could tell them, "See? I don't really have it!" *sigh* But on the bright side, it's actually kind of fun to be testing and charting again. Instead of being a POAS addict, I get to bleed on sticks. Ha! Not quite as exciting as TTC, but it gives me something practical to focus on. :) (And actually, I do have to POAS every morning; I have to test for keytones.)

Little Steph, you're so close to TTC!

Rojo, that's great that you and your sister get to go through pregnancy together. My SIL and I were pregnant the same time last time, and it was pretty cool having someone to talk to and commiserate with. :winkwink:

Vanessa and Rachel, Alia isn't like either of yours She's really independent, but unlike Ozzy, she goes and bothers random people. :haha: Like, when we're at church, she just takes off and walks around. Thankfully most people don't seem to mind.

Rachel, I'm sorry to hear that your blood sugar level was high. :( Hopefully you can manage it through diet and Jimmy won't be TOO big.

yep just under 2 weeks till we TTC thats if i don't get my BFP next week :)

Thanks, Jordyn. I think it will turn out fine in the end, once I get the hang of what to eat and not eat and how much to eat and when to eat it! I had my regular appointment this morning, and the doctor said that I won't need any extra ultra sounds or NSTs unless I start measuring super big or super small or if I have to go on insulin (which she doesn't think is very likely). Apparently what they meant by "one of your tests came back slightly elevated" is that my first test was 5.2, and they like that number to be 5.1 or lower! So baaaarely elevated. Ha!

And I'm measuring a little small now, so that's good news I guess. I was 27 cm at 28 weeks and 4 days.

I also asked her about my weight gain, and she said that if I stay the same and don't gain any more weight, that's fine. But it's also okay if gain 5-10 lbs. or loose a few lbs. as well. So, I'm glad they're not too worried about that.

In other news, it's date night! We're going out to see Iron Man 3 and someone from church is going to watch Ozzy. Should be fun! :)

Rachel, I hope you won't need any crazy interventions, and that Jimmy will be a nice normal sized baby. :winkwink: Also, I hope you enjoyed your date night!

As for me, it's 1:40am and I'm in Labor and Delivery right now, hooked up to monitors. I started having contractions, and according to the monitor, they're coming every 2-3 minutes. :( Hopefully they get them to stop! A doctor just drew my blood and they also checked my cervix to see if I was dilated. They said my cervix is still thick and 1cm dilated, so not too bad. They're going to check again in about an hour to see if there's been any change. Wish me luck!

Jordyn, OMG I just happened to pop on as Sam woke up and thought I would catch up. I can't imagine what you must be going through right now! :hugs: I hope everything is okay and it was just a false alarm.

I will say a prayer for you and little Liam that he stays put! 1 cm and thick cervix is still a very good sign and hopefully they give you something to stop the contractions.

I'll be thinking about you. Try to rest and update when you get a chance. :hugs:

Oh my God Jordyn, how scary, are you ok? These naughty boys we're carrying! It's great that your cervix is thick.

Thinking of you, update us when you can :hugs:

Heather: Im happy you had a talk with you MIL. At least you were able to tell her what you meant and all that stuff. I dont think there is much mmore you could do.

littlesteph:That is great news that your son is a normal baby weight now! that must be soo exiting!! Also cant wait to see if you got that bfp and if not good luck on the ttc!!!!

Logan: That is really cool that you can wait to find out the gender. I was trying to do that this time with it being our last one problably but i just couldnt lol. That is great that you can hear the babies heartbeat with your doppler! That is very exiting!! Wow and that your sister is pregnant too. I always wanted a friend or something that was pregnant around the same time as me but i never have lol.

Rachel: That sucks about having to check your bloods so often. That is great though that they dont seem soo worried about it. Hopefully it will stay that way!!!

Vanessa: I also agree that you should take things as fast or as slow as you need to with your dad. There is no rushing when it comes toheartbreak:flower:

Jordyn: I am so sorry:hugs: I will also pray that they stop. Please try to rest and keep us updated if you can. Relax. It sound like your cervix is still good. One centimeter is not to much for us ladies who have already had kids considering our cervix never fully closes soo remember. I will be thinking about you today!:hugs:

i really hope i didnt miss anyone or get anyones names mixed up im trying to hurry a bit. Jonathan is doing much better. Is oxygen was discontinued yesterday so he is breathing great on his own. He is still on breathing treatments but isdoing much better!!! I havnt been to see the doc since 17 weeks so hopefully next week i can check on lo. Also today i will be scheduling our 3d ultrasound for about 2 weeks i cant wait!! I am also getting really frusterated because although i am feeling movement i can go 2 days without feeling anything. And when i do feel something its soo small. I just cant wait to talk to my doc to get reasurred.

Yesterday was mothers day in mexico. I found out yesterday that my husbands aunt had lost her baby. She was 18 weeks along and found out the baby died at 16. That had to be devistating on mothersday. I just didnt even know what to say to her really.

Stacey, so sorry to hear about your DH's aunt. How tragic. :( I'm glad to hear that Jonathon is continuing to recover. Hopefully he'll be totally back to normal soon. Also, how exciting that you'll be having your 3D scan, soon!

Thanks, ladies, for your thoughts and prayers. So I was in the hospital until 6am this morning, when the contractions finally slowed down to about 7 minutes. They had to give me 4 doses of Nifedipine to get me to that point. I'm feeling okay now, just really tired. :sleep: The doctors think that sex caused the contractions to start up, even though we'd just had sex two days ago with no problems. :shrug: I guess we'll just take it easy on that front for a little while.

so glad to hear that everything is fine jordyn! are you home now. Are you on any restrictions?

Rachel, I'm glad you're able to keep your blood sugar level under control and that Jimmy is measuring a bit smaller so hopefully you'll have a normal sized baby! :thumbup: I hope you had a good date night! :flower:

Littlesteph, I look forward to hearing if you get your BFP and if not this month hopefully it won't take long. :hugs:

Jordyn, I'm happy they were able to get the contractions to stop. That had to be so scary and exhausting! Hopefully it was just the sex that caused them to start up and hopefully it won't happen again! :nope:

Stacey, glad that Jonathan is feeling better! :thumbup: I'm sorry to hear about your DH's aunt. :hugs: I can't wait to hear about your 3d scan.

Logan, that's awesome you can hear your LO's heatbeat on the doppler!

Not much going on with us. DH and I are going out for sushi tonight with Sam and hopefully can stay cool. We got it pretty hot here all a sudden and doesn't look like there is an end in sight! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->