anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

I was also thinking it was pretty quiet yesterday...

Rachel, glad to hear that the GD is under control and you only have to test 1x a day now! :thumbup: Good job on the weight gain (or lack of :winkwink:) I haven't weighed myself lately at home because I get too worried about the constant up and down. :wacko:

Logan, happy 10 weeks!!! :happydance: Love the bump! Bryce is so small compared to Sam! I must have a little chunk!!! :haha:

Jordyn, glad to hear your follow up appointment with the OB went well. I could see how the whole irritable uterus thing would hold true with close pregnancies! Hope you don't have anymore issues with it though! :flower:

We have no real plans this weekend. Just hang out around the house. DH is gonna get my treadmill out of storage since the in-laws are gonna be gone on Tuesday. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I'm so looking forward to it! Oh, and I purchased our double stroller this morning...I wasn't totally intending to but went on ebay and found it new for an awesome price so I went for it! :blush:

I have an OB appointment on Monday so I will probably schedule my c section date for August 8th. I still have mixed emotions about it :cry: but feel it will put many people's mind at ease and I still know I can try if I go early so that will be the plan! :)

Well AF was meant to show to but hasn't yet FF says it's due tomorrow. I did a test yesturday and it was a bfn. i have been getting some cramps but these are different to what i would usually get before AF. they are all in my inner hips and ovries area not where they's usually be.

Thanks ladies

Happy 30 weeks spiffy

Good Luke little steph faxed for a bfp

Yay for 10 weeks, Logan! Cute little bump you've got there. :) Garage saling sounds like fun to me. I'm never up and out the door early enough to get the best deals. Hope you find some good stuff!

Jordyn, Daniel went and saw Star Trek last night with some of his hockey blogger friends. He enjoyed it too, so I really want to see it now. Also, I too have gained as much weight so far as I had when I delivered Ozzy. But somehow my belly is measuring smaller... so that means the weight is all on other parts of my body! Aaah! I'm hoping I can maintain this weight, or at least not gain more than 5ish lbs. before Jimmy comes. And that's interesting about the irritable uterus. I wonder if that's why I've been getting BH this time around?

Oh, that's nice that you got a stroller, Heather! My mom told me not to buy anything for Jimmy just yet, and that I have to act surprised at our family camp-in in a few weeks. Ha! But I'm pretty sure she didn't get us a stroller, so I think we'll go looking this weekend. Which one did you end up getting?

Very interesting, Steph. Curious to see some tests if AF doesn't show tomorrow. :)

Littlesteph, I'll keep my fingers crossed for a BFP in the new few days. :flower:

Rachel, I ended up getting the Britax Double Stroller. It was the one I really had my heart set on before so I'm happy with my purchased...even though I wasn't prepared to spend that much money TODAY! :haha: But I knew we needed it and I got it for a better price than I saw on Amazon. I never do Ebay so I'm shocked I won! I got it for $285 new and Amazon was selling it for $339 best price so I'm happy with my purchase. :thumbup:

Logan, good luck garage saling. I always think it would be fun to go but never find good stuff like other do! :dohh:

meant to be getting a tattoo on sunday so if AF dosen't show will be getting a test but won't be able to post a pic till sunday evening as might not be on till then. eurovision is son tomorrow as we always go to the in-laws and watch it with hubby's mum

Nice! That's a great deal, Heather. :)

Well in that case, Steph, I look forward to either a picture of your BFP or your new tattoo!

:haha: thank you :D

thats what i am planning on getting, designed it myself from three different tattoos, sadly its traced can't draw to save my life, the flowers where scattered all over the place on one tattoo so took that mixed it up a bit and put the flowers together and the swirls i just copied and flipped.

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 2
Very cool. I like it. :) Where are you putting it? I used to want a tattoo, but I could never decide what to get or where to put it on my body!

i'm getting it on my leg, it will be my 6th :D i have 2 on my right arm, 1 on my left and 1 on each sholder. i see so many i like picking just one is hard, thats why i decided i was going to take bits from a few.

I'm out this month AF arrived this morning and because it arrived today not getting my tattoo till next sunday as my body is far to sensetive to get it done.

Sorry the witch arrived, Steph. Fingers crossed for next month! :flower:

Can't wait to see your finished tattoo next weekend!

Boo sorry about af Steph..

Thanks ladies. .I had fun.. found some clothes for the kids.. that's about it lol :)

Sorry to hear about AF, Steph. :( I hope this month is the month of your bfp! :thumbup:

Logan, only 3 more days until your U/S! That's so exciting! And only 11 more days until my U/S! :happydance:

Well, not too much going on around here. We're going to Zion's National Park for a family reunion this weekend, so that will fun. We're leaving Thursday afternoon and won't be back until Monday afternoon/evening, so if it seems like I go MIA, that's where I'll be. :winkwink:

US ladies, do you have any plans for Memorial day weekend?

steph: i am sorry af arrived. I hope this next month will be the month!!!!! I cant wait to see a tatoo!!

Logan: I cant wait to see your ultrasound!!!!!! Not to long now!

Jordyn: That will be fun i think you will have a great time. Wow only 11 days til your scan you too i cant wait to see a pic. Only 8 days until my 3d scan!!!

I finally had my ob appointment on thursday when i turned 24 weeks. Everything looked great babies heartbeat was 135 and i weigh 156 now. I was measuring 30 weeks this time. He said that if i still measure pretty big next time then i will get another scan!!!! i love getting ultrasounds!!!! I passes my vday too. I had forgotton about that lol.

I have a question for everyone. How do your los use silverware?

Heather how is sam doing without the bottle

Jordyn, hope you have a good time at Zion! :thumbup: I've always wanted to go. DH and I talked about going in a few years with the boys! Can't wait to see you little man too!

Logan, only 3 more days till your US! Exciting! :happydance:

Stacey, that's crazy how you were measuring big this time. Was it a different doctor you seen this time and maybe he measured wrong!? You're weight gain is awesome! :thumbup: I'm up 18lbs now! Boooo!!!

Sam is doing awesome without his bottle! We haven't looked back since we cut it out. Only a few months till Ben is here though so who knows what will happen with he sees him with it! I'm hoping with the extended time without it he won't care!

I had an OB appointment this morning but wasnt too eventful! :nope: it wasnt my normal doctor either so that sucked but Ben looks great and I'm measuring spot on. Still haven't made a decision about VBAC vs c section either! :dohh: everyone and their opinions aren't helping me!

Heather that is great that sam is doing so well without i have alot of days off next week so im thinking about starting him without it then! i hope he does ok. Sometimes he still wakes at 4 am for a bottle. So im just going to try to put him back to sleep if he does. And no i have the same ob every appointment. He has delivered my other two babies and is great. With my daughter i was acually measuring smallish. BUt with jonathan the most i measured big was 5 weeks so at 30 weeks i measured 35. I got scaned but everything looked great. He said some people just carrie big. If the baby is still breech then that can play a roll in a bigger measurment. Also he told me the position of my placenta could be apart of it as well. My placenta is completely anterior. Its not off to the side in any way. Its covering the whole front of my belly witch really sucks. So he said maybe that could be it too. But i like this because it means some more scans so i hope im still measuring big next time for that scan. I do my gd testing next time too

steph: i am sorry af arrived. I hope this next month will be the month!!!!! I cant wait to see a tatoo!!

Logan: I cant wait to see your ultrasound!!!!!! Not to long now!

Jordyn: That will be fun i think you will have a great time. Wow only 11 days til your scan you too i cant wait to see a pic. Only 8 days until my 3d scan!!!

I finally had my ob appointment on thursday when i turned 24 weeks. Everything looked great babies heartbeat was 135 and i weigh 156 now. I was measuring 30 weeks this time. He said that if i still measure pretty big next time then i will get another scan!!!! i love getting ultrasounds!!!! I passes my vday too. I had forgotton about that lol.

I have a question for everyone. How do your los use silverware?

Heather how is sam doing without the bottle

thank you, i'm quite looking forward to this weekend going out saturday with some ladies from my patch and getting the tattoo done on sunday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->