anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

thank you ladies

Harley Quinn - i'm really looking forward to getting the tattoo done, can't wait to show it off :D.

Spent the entire weekend puking my guts up. I've lost 6 lbs in two weeks. Blurgh. Will this ever end?!

Oh no, Skadi! That stinks. Is it MS or do you have some sort of bug? Either way, I hope you feel better soon.

Heather, the stroller comes with two attachments for the front - one is a cup holder for when a child is sitting in the seat. The other is a bar that goes out and up for an infant car seat to sit on, and then there is a long strap you use to buckle it in (same way you'd buckle it into a car if you weren't using the base, if that makes sense).

Oh, Skadi I hope you start feeling better soon! :hugs: Could you have a bug, like Rachel suggested maybe, or is it MS?

Rachel, that makes sense about the carseat! That way you can use your current one if need be. The stroller we bought you can use other infant carriers with a conversion piece but we will just purchase a new infant carrier that goes with the stroller (because I want them to match...:blush:) and then just keep the one from Sam as a spare.

Heather, that bump is coming along nicely! :thumbup:

Alia loves to "use" her spoon, too, but like your kids, she often uses the wrong end. Her favorite thing is to bite the edge of her bowl so that it covers her whole face and she can look through it (since we have colored see-through bowls for her), which of course gets food all over her face, so we mostly just spoon feed her. :haha:

Rachel, I've thought about getting a sit-n-stand stroller as well, especially because Amazon has a few different models that are about $125 brand new, including the one that you're looking at, Rachel. (https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...+stand+stroller&sprefix=sit+and+stand,aps,334). We may still look for something used first, but it's nice to know that we can get a new one for fairly cheap.

Also, to answer your question, Alia has a girl cousin who is only 7 weeks older, so she'll have a "buddy" at the reunion this weekend, although they mostly just play by taking toys away from each other and then sometimes handing them back. ;)

Skadi, I'm so sorry to hear that you're still having bad MS. :( Was it this bad with Kiera?

Jordyn, the only reason we didn't look at the sit and stand ones is because I can't trust Sam to not get up without being buckled in! He already knows how to fasten the buckle, its only a matter of time before he learns to undo it! :dohh:

Sam drinks the yogurt when it gets to the bottom and its hard for him to get any out with the spoon! :haha: Hence the mess all over his face in the photo!

Thanks ladies.. im looking forward to it..

Haking your bump is getting bigger for sure.. like it looks longer if that makes sense than wider lol.. and you do look great in an uncreepy way :)

Thanks ladies, it's definitely Morning Sickness. I had it with Keira too and it was about as bad. Just different. With this one I don't have the food aversions I had with Keira. I am throwing up constantly though so I'm just trying to eat bits at a time which seems to help.

:hugs: Skadi.. I've been on the MS train too.... its def no fun.. hope the end is in sight soon.. have you been to your dr's yet.. :) Happy 10 weeks!

AFM scan day tomorrow.. super duper excited :)

Logan, what time is your u/s? I'm going to be leaving for my vacation tomorrow, about midday, so hopefully I'll get your update before we leave. Although, my phone does have 3G, so as long as I'm in an area with good data reception, I guess I can always use my phone to check in. :winkwink:

Skadi, when did your MS end when you were pregnant with Kiera? I'm hoping 12 weeks, because that's only 2 weeks away for you! :thumbup:

Logan, can't wait to hear about your US tomorrow! :thumbup:

Jordyn, hope you enjoy your vacation! :thumbup: Hopefully you have great weather and get to relax a bit. :flower:

Spiffy did I miss where you are going on vacation.. lol and my ultrasound is at 9am.. will try to update asap.. then with the dr at 10am..

Thanks Haking.. :)

Logan, I'm going to Zion's National Park from tomorrow afternoon until Monday, for a family reunion. :flower: I look forward to seeing your update after your scan!

Oh yeah.. now I remember.. sorry.. darn pregnancy and mommy brain.. lol I blame that.. ;)

rojo - I've had one appointment so far as well as my dating ultrasound. My next appointment is next week and I have the IBS ultrasound in a few weeks too. Good luck with your scan!

spiffy - It lasted until about 14-15 weeks. I'm resigned to another month of this. :<

Logan, I totally understand the baby brain thing! :winkwink: Good luck at your U/S today! I bet you're already there or done with it by now!

Skadi, I'm sorry you still have a ways to go with the MS. :( What's the IBS ultrasound?

Well, this morning I'm getting everything packed up for our trip. It's amazing how much extra stuff you have to think of when you have kids! It was so simple when it was just DH and I to pack for. :haha:

My opks and pregnancy tests turned up this morning, have enough to last awhile :)

Logan, I can't wait to hear about your US!!! I'm sure you're there now...just patiently waiting an update! :coffee:

Jordyn, I totally agree with you about packing for a LO. They need so many changes of clothes, bibs, diapers, etc! Its crazy!! :wacko: Are you guys camping outside in a tent or do you have an RV?

Skadi, I hope you start getting some relief soon and MS doesn't last as long as it did last time! :hugs:

Steph, that's exciting all your TTC stuff came in the mail! I always liked looking at my stuff to see what I had and getting excited when it was time to POAS!!! :haha:

Heather, we're actually renting out two big vacation homes to stay in, since there will be about 70 of us. :shock: My FIL is one of 8 kids, and almost all of his siblings have had 4+ kids, and then there's the great-grandkids like Alia, too, so the family has gotten pretty big! But it's fun and crazy and I love it. :flower:

Steph, yay for more POAS! :haha:

Ooh I think its IPS and not IBS... just the 12 week scan where they check for things like Downs Syndrome and Spina Bifida etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->