anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

HAKing. i just saw that you son is called and your next one will be called ben,
my hubby's name is sam and his brother is call ben.
don't see something like that often, sorry if that sounds strange that i pointed that out :haha:

Thanks ladies I'm excited for sure

We're working on being done with the bottle too he only gets it at bedtime now so hopefully soon I just cut it from nap time

Stacey, I can't believe you're measuring 6 weeks ahead! :shock: I hope you get that extra scan at your next appointment, though. :winkwink: And I'm way excited to see pictures from your 3d scan!

Steph, that's crazy that your Dh and his brother are Sam and Ben! Heather, your names are obviously meant to be. :winkwink:

Heather, I'm glad to hear that operation no-bottle is going well! I think we still have a ways before we're ready. :dohh:

Well, I've taken my 30 week bump shot (although it looks a little off, since I had to do a self-shot with my phone as my camera has gone missing), but I'm going to attach my 26 week, 28 week, and 30 week pictures to see what you ladies think about growth. I still don't really feel like my bump has gotten much bigger in the past month. :shrug:

Attachments

• 26 Weeks.jpg
    26 Weeks.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 28 Weeks.jpg
    28 Weeks.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 30 weeksedit.jpg
    30 weeksedit.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 2
Jordyn, cute bump! :thumbup: I can see a tiny bit of growth! I've been feeling the same too regarding not much growth. To be honest though, I'm okay with it since hopefully I won't be huge this time! :wacko: how is your weight gain so far?

Steph, that's pretty funny regarding your DH and BIL have the same names as we will have for our boys! I've never heard of a Sam and Ben before either.

I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going, already in 3rd tri! :wacko: Some days I'm over it and ready to meet this little boy and other I am so freaked out to have 2 and get worried! :blush:

Oh, and no plans for Memorial Day. Probably just stay home and relax since it will probably be hot though there is always a chance that will change between today and next week!

Heather, I wish I could say the weight gain was going better, but I've already gained about 27 pounds so far, and still have 10 weeks to go! :( But seeing as my bump isn't growing much, the weight must be going to my hips and butt. :blush:

Boo for the weight gain going to your butt and hips! :growlmad: hopefully you won't have a hard time losing it after Liam is here. I am gonna have to make sure DH gets my treadmill this week so I can walk inside after Sam goes to bed to keep weight gain down!

Steph that is funny about the sam and ben. Heather like Jordyn said it was completely meant to be!

Jordyn: Dont worrie about he weight gain you look great! I love the bump. I too see alittlebit of growth going on there.

Logan: I bet he would do great without the bottle at naptime. He will prob drop it completely soon too!

Heather: I know what you mean about the exersizing. You know i just wish the darn weather would shape up here so i can get out of the darn house! lol. My weekness is eating chips before bed. I think i have ate chips every night since being pregnant. I just cant help myselfe. Yesterday i finished and whole bag of lays red spicy chips haha. That is my biggest prob i think. That is great that sam is doing so good without the bottle. I just hope jonathan does just as well!!!! Natalia was 13 months when i took hers aways so i hope hope hope he does ok haha

I did take a bump pic today. I will post it prob in the morning and you ladies can tell me if you see any difference. I know i dont haha.

Natalia is going to see the dentist on wednesday. Her first cleaning and probably have to schedule a filling cuz i know she has a cavity on one of her teeth. I deff wont be waiting to take JOnathan to the dentist as long as i did natalia. I also just figured out that our water has 0 floride in it. So my pediatrition prescribed Natalia and jonathan floride supplaments. I hope it works well for them.

James got weighed again today he's 8lb 7.5oz almost double he birth weight, and i don't need to get him weighed every week now, they want to see him every 2 weeks instead :D :happydance:

Great news steph :)

He has done great dropping the nap bottle.. now its just bedtime.. I think if I buy another bigger cup we could cut that one too.. :) will be getting one this Friday..

That's great, Steph! :thumbup:

Logan, glad to hear that Bryce is doing well weaning off the bottle! :flower: 2 more days till your US!!! :happydance:

Stacey, do they do fillings on baby teeth?? I would think because its gonna fall out they would leave it alone but I wasn't sure...:shrug: I hope Jonathan does well weaning off the bottle as well...I think we just got super lucky with Sam because I feared it would be a lot more difficult than it was!

LOL at eating chips every night!!! :haha: My biggest weakness is ice cream...so much so that I won't allow DH to have any in the house! :blush:

And....the day I've been waiting for has finally come...in-laws are gone for the next 8-10 weeks!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I'm so happy to have a break from them!!!

Enjoy your long awaited break :) Haking.. and I know im excited.. my ms has been terrible though.. ugh I cant wait for a break from it.. lol I found and recorded the hb last night with the Doppler such an amazing sound..

Its weird I haven't craved much this pregnancy.. with Bryce it was pickles all the time lol.. this time its random stuff like last night tacos and a bagel.. lol not together

Logan, I hope that your MS goes away soon. I think that and heartburn are the worst symptoms for me during pregnancy. Thankfully I had little MS this time around though...and I never had a cravings early on either. Other than fruit!

I know you guys aren't finding out the sex but I think its a girl! :winkwink:

LOL Haking.. I wanted fruit too.. like all I wanted was to eat healthy lol.. and carrots.. strange.. now that has gone though.. yes heartburn sucks so bad..

Thanks I am honestly hoping for another girl.. my mom says a boy.. so we will see lol..

Logan, I too hope that you get some relief from MS, soon. As for cravings, I've just been craving sweets, but not really one thing in particular.

Heather, that's awesome that you finally get a break from the in-laws! Maybe you can make some headway with Sam without your MIL giving in to his every whim. :thumbup:

Steph, that's great that your little boy is gaining so well!

Stacey, I understand you about the chips. If we had plain Ruffles and a sour cream and onion chip dip sitting around, I would do some serious damage, but I've managed to resist buying them. But like Heather, my real weakness is ice cream. If we have it in the house, you can pretty much guarantee that I'll be having a bowl of it everyday. :blush:

As for Natalia, hopefully she wont have any cavities!

Okay ladies, did your kids go through a really clingy stage, where all they wanted to do was hang out right next to you ALL THE TIME? And if so, how long did it last? Alia just stands in front of me all day and will rarely go off and play with her toys. The worst part is that she just says, "Up! Up! Up!" wanting me to pick her up, and if I don't respond to that, she'll start in with, "Eat! Eat! Eat!" even if I just fed her. It gets so tiresome after a while. :(

UGh the thought of ice cream makes me about want to throw up lol..

Steph, that's too bad that AF showed. But now you get to get your tattoo. :) I think that like you, if I started getting tattoos, I might never want to stop! And I'm glad James is gaining weight well.

Stacey, Ozzy just started using a spoon on his own. We used to feed him yogurt and applesauce cups, but just a few weeks ago he decided he had to do it himself. It's been messy, but he's slowly getting the hang of it. He holds the spoon backward most of the time (so he's picking up the food on the back, non-scoop, side of the spoon). It works best with the yogurt, but the applesauce drips down the spoon and onto his hand and all over really. It's pretty messy, but we have a few of those full sleeved bibs, so we just put him in one of those and let him go to town. :) He doesn't really understand forks yet.

Heather, that's nice that your break from the in-laws has finally arrived. Hooray! Enjoy it. :)

Jordyn, I hope you have a great weekend with your extended family. Are there any cousins Alia's age she'll get to play with?

Looking forward to hearing/seeing how the u/s goes, Logan. So exciting! And nice that you were able to find some clothes at the garage sales too.

We spent the weekend just kinda hanging around. We did go out every day, though. Saturday we went to the consignment shop to look at strollers. We found a double one and that is normally $150 selling for $100, so we're going to look online for some reviews and then decide. We figure that if it's gone by the time we decide, $150 isn't that bad for a brand new one.

Yesterday we made it out to a local park that has a spray park. I thought Ozzy would love running around in the spraying water, but he really wasn't sure what to make of it. He ended up just running around on the grass and going on the swing. My goodness, that boy LOVES to swing!

Jordyn, Sam did go through a bit of a clingy stage also but it was mainly while we were out in public and he wanted to be held constantly or cling to mine or DH's legs. It didn't last too long though, if I recall correctly.

Rachel, that's an awesome deal on a double stroller! :thumbup: Hopefully its still there when you go to purchase it! Sam has also insisted on feeding himself yogurt and applesauce in the past week...its been quite messy to say the least! :haha: We started with a fork and hes got that mastered and now he is kinda figuring out the whole spoon thing...he does the same as Ozzy and uses the wrong end at times! :dohh:

https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/null_zps90d41f1b.jpg

And the latest bump picture, first in 3rd tri!!! sorry about the nakedness...:blush:

https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/null_zpsa1d29f74.jpg

I love the look on Sam's face in that photo. Priceless.

And I don't really mind the nakedness, but it does make it harder to comment. Can't really say, "you look great" without sounding creepy! Ha! (But you do look great.)

So, this is the stroller we are looking at. It's not exactly a standard double stroller. A car seat fits onto the front part and a toddler can sit or stand on the back part. Or just one child can sit in the front part. There is also an attachment they show there where you can add something to the back to make two forward-facing seats. It seems like it might work well, we just want to check reviews and make sure we can find a downloadable user manual. But it's lightweight and seems easily maneuverable, which are high on my priority list!

Rachel, I looked at that stroller as well on Amazon and I think people said good things about it but I can't completely remember since I read so many. :wacko:

Does the stroller come with an infant seat or can you purchase an adapter for your current infant seat to use with that stroller?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->