anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Awww GOOD LUCK The Alchemist! I hope you finish uni and get your own place soon! wishing you all the best...:flower:
Stick around though and update us!!!

Alchemist, as long as you're doing what feels right, then I'm happy for you. Good luck at school and enjoy the time spent with your LO. :flower:

That's great Alchemist, you're doing what's right for your little family :flower: Good luck with uni and finding somewhere to move to!

Glad you're feeling a bit better blessed :hugs:

Ooh ez testing tomorrow! I'm excited for you!

Sorry you're feeling all headachy chez. I didn't really get headaches with my pregnancy, it was just nausea for a while and then it wore off after about 10 weeks thankfully. I'll happily put up with it for ages for another LO!

Sorry you're feeling all headachy chez. I didn't really get headaches with my pregnancy, it was just nausea for a while and then it wore off after about 10 weeks thankfully. I'll happily put up with it for ages for another LO!

Isn't it funny the things we're all excited about doing over again? I guess that's why my husband calls me "Baby Crazy"... :haha:

Baby crazy is about right spiffy! We were watching Twilight last night (sad I know but I love it!) and my DH said to me, would you rather be a wolf or a vampire? I said vampire and he said, but you wouldn't be able to have babies. So I said wolf :haha:

I've just woken up from a nap, I never nap during the day but felt knackered so slept when the monkey had his lunchtime nap. I haven't done that since newborn days. Trying not to read too much into it but I guess we all do it :dohh:

Baby crazy is about right spiffy! We were watching Twilight last night (sad I know but I love it!) and my DH said to me, would you rather be a wolf or a vampire? I said vampire and he said, but you wouldn't be able to have babies. So I said wolf :haha:

I've just woken up from a nap, I never nap during the day but felt knackered so slept when the monkey had his lunchtime nap. I haven't done that since newborn days. Trying not to read too much into it but I guess we all do it :dohh:

Oh, FX'd for you... I'm so tired all the time. Even when I've had a full night's sleep!! :haha: I have no energy at all atm! :sleep:

Thanks chez, I'm hopeful but trying not to fixate on it!

Not for just over a week unfortunately :nope: This wait feels like its going to take forever!

Pilette hun are you testing tomoz like me? My period was meant to start today...nothing so far but thats not nothing out of the ordinary because ive always had crazy cycles.
Trying my best not to read anything into it lol oh dearrrrr!:dohh: hard to stay relaxed coming up to testing!

Edit :sorry didnt read the thread properly:dohh: you got over a week to go! gna be cheering you on!

Pielette, sorry you have such a long wait still to go! The waiting is the worst thing about TTC

Yay, EZ!!! Crossing my fingers that the witch stays away! :happydance:

Thanks spiffy!!! Im a teeny bit hopeful!
Are you gna start trying from August 1st then lol? i would jump my OH on that exact date lol;)

Oh, I'm ALREADY jumping him to get him into baby-making practice! :haha: I think I'm ovulating today (ever since LO was born I've been getting bad ovulation cramps...they suck, but they're kind of convenient) which means I should get AF around the 29th (I think...), which means we'll *technically* begin TTC at the end of this month!

Okay, so it's only a few days difference, but it's the little things in life right? Oh, and if I do get AF on the 29th, there's a good chance I'll be ovulating on my birthday next month! I already told DH what present he should get me. :winkwink:

spiffy-lol that is the best present! :happydance:

pie- i hope the next week goes as quick as it can :flower:

ugh on the two week wait ladies. i really have only had to deal with it on one baby but it was brutal. my first 2 i was pregnant the first month ttc. my 3rd was a surprise. my 4th was the hardest, took 5 months. i dont know how women ttc for years, it would drive me crazy. my 5th was first month ttc and 6th we were ntnp

The two week wait is truly awful! I'm now 5dpo and it seems to be going so ridiculously slowly.

Had an awful night last night. The monkey usually sleeps from 7pm until at least 6am, nearer 7am if we're lucky. Last night he woke up at 9.30pm screaming, I thought it was just random so calmed him down and he went back to sleep. Then he woke up at 11.30pm, 1am and 3.30am screaming and it was only on the fourth wake-up that I realised how hot he was :nope: Took his temperature and it was high, so gave him some calpol and had to change him cos he had a dirty bum. I tried to settle him in bed with us but he's used to his own space I think so wouldn't settle, had to put him back in his cot and he drifted off again thankfully. It was about 4.15am at that point and of course I worried about him from that point on so didn't get much more sleep.

The only thing I can think is teething cos he's fine in himself today and he has cut his first tooth in the past week, plus the one next to it feels raised under the gum. Evil evil teeth!

It didn't help that my DH had ended up drinking after work last night so was next to useless while I was trying to calm down the monkey and worrying about rashes. He didn't have one, I was just worrying about the possibility of rashes. I also found out this morning that he drove the car back last night! :growlmad: I am beyond mad about that. He's apologised and said he won't do it again, and feels very bad that he literally passed out last night and didn't really hear the screaming.

Oh dear. So after my impromptu lunchtime nap yesterday I think I will definitely be doing it again today cos I'm shattered!

Oh, Pielette, that's awful! I'm sorry you had to deal with both teething and hubby trouble. :( I hope your little monkey is feeling better tonight and lets you get a little more sleep.

In a way, I understand what you're going through. My LO isn't teething (I don't think, though she does produce buckets of saliva everyday :haha:) but I'm pretty sure we've hit the four month sleep regression. She just won't go to sleep! And when she does sleep, she wakes up every hour or two throughout the night. Last night she woke up at 3:45am and decided that she just didn't want to go back to sleep, so I spent an hour reswaddling her and giving her her binky, because I didn't want her to think that it was okay to wake up and play in the middle of the night. Hopefully it passes quickly. Did any of you ladies deal with the four month sleep regression? If so, how long did it last?

Blessed, that's amazing that you were able to conceive almost all of your kiddos so fast! It took us four months to concieve our LO, so we're hoping we'll get lucky with a first try this time. :flower:

Dd any of you ladies deal with the four month sleep regression? If so, how long did it last?

Oh my days! LO is going through that phase now, I'm sure! The last week or so she's been fighting sleep and for the past 2 days she's been extremely whiney!! :shrug:

Hi ladies! How is everyone?

Ez any news?

Oh sorry to hear you're going through the sleep regression spiffy :hugs: You must be knackered! We didn't really experience anything particularly different around the 4 month mark but I think people mostly say you need to ride it out. Hope it gets better soon!

As for me, I'm good. My monkey man is in a much better mood today and slept well last night. We're going to hit the shops after his nap to buy a new laptop which should be good, and later on we're going out for dinner with my best friends to celebrate a birthday. My mum's coming over to babysit but he'll be slumbering anyway :flower:

Symptom wise - I have sharp little needly pains and cramps going on. I'm hopeful but yet again trying not to read too much into it. 6dpo and wishing the days away till I can test!

Ez, have you tested yet???

Pielette, things are sounding promising! I had cramps for two weeks before I got my bfp last time around. :thumbup: Also, I'm glad to hear that you had a better night and a better day. My LO slept better last night and went down a lot better for her nap today. I want to think that I won't have to deal with weeks of horrible sleeping, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Okay, this is probably way, totally, TMI, but the other night, on the day I was ovulating, the condom almost came off during sex, and I was thinking, "Darn! So close!" :haha: I can't wait to start TTC for real!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->