anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Ooh I think its IPS and not IBS... just the 12 week scan where they check for things like Downs Syndrome and Spina Bifida etc...

Oh, okay, that makes sense. I was thinking, "IBS...like Irritable Bowel Syndrome? They do a scan for that?" :rofl:

LOL, Jordyn. I was thinking the same thing!

And that is a HUGE family! I can't even wrap my head around having that many relatives. Hope you have a great weekend! Sounds like a lot of fun. :)

Hey all sorry wanted to update sooner but got busy

Ultrasound went great hb was 166 measuring around 11 weeks she had 11+1...

A pic everyone so far has said boy I'm still hopeful for pink

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 6
Logan, I'm so glad everything went well with your ultrasound! I know it's not what you want to hear, but I'm guessing boy. ;) After all, if you wanted a girl, you came to the wrong thread! Our odds have been stacked in favor of boys! :haha:

Glad to hear everything went well, Logan! Thinking pink thoughts for you! :)

Thanks Everyone.. means a lot :) I love this thread your all sooo great.. Im hoping that helps spiffy that there have been soo many boys lol :) time will tell.. 27 weeks lol

Logan, I'm glad everything went well with your scan yesterday. Such a cute little one you got in there :winkwink: Isn't it crazy how quick they start looking like babies?! I'm not good at guessing boy/girl but I'll just keep my fingers crossed for girl for you! :flower:

Nothing too exciting going on over here...just plan to hang out this weekend and relax for a change.

Hope everyone is well! :flower:

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been absent again, just haven't had time to read everyone's posts properly and didn't want to chime back in without doing so :flower:

Logan I'm so glad your scan went well! I'm not going to guess on gender because I am truly rubbish at it :haha: Looks like a great healthy little monkey though! We are definitely owed a couple of girls though it must be said, this is a heavily blue thread!

Hope you have a great family reunion Jordyn! And oh my God, 70 of you?! When my family get together we're lucky to hit 10 :haha: Sounds like a lovely way to spend the weekend, hope you all enjoy yourselves :flower:

Hope everyone else has a nice weekend :flower:

As for us, we are very close to getting our house, finally. We received the draft contract in the post today so once we send that back we should get a provisional date. I flipping well hope so because I've got 7 weeks until the due date and I really don't want to be moving in to close to the day! It needs to be sorted ASAP.

I feel huge now and so so uncomfortable. I can't sleep properly, I'm getting restless legs all the time, I wake up twice a night to pee and afterwards I find it really difficult to get back to sleep. Don't get me wrong, I'm so grateful to be pregnant, I'm just looking forward to having him here and being able to sleep on my front again! Plus the top of my bump is really quite sore, I think it's from the skin stretching.

Vanessa, so glad I hear you're doing well! That's crazy you only have 7 weeks to go and that's if he doesn't decide to come early! :winkwink:

Sorry to hear you're not sleeping too well. :nope: I've been having a few nights of bad sleep and having a hard time getting comfortable. As well as the top of my bump being sore lately too. I think it's from him moving up and making more room! On top of a sore back due to carrying low!

Vanessa, I hear you on the crappy sleep. My hips and shoulders just ache, and then I flip over and get a little relief until that side starts to get sore, too. :dohh: I hope everything gets sorted with your house and that you're able to move in ASAP! I moved when I was 33 weeks pregnant with Alia and my back was killing me by the time we'd settled in, so just take it as easy as you can! I can't believe you only have 7 weeks left. I have 7 more weeks until 38 weeks, which is when Alia came, and I guess in the back of my mind I'm assuming that Liam won't stick around longer than that, although I'm sure I'll regret it when I hit 39 weeks. :haha:

Well, the vacation is going well for the most part. I had a partially crappy day yesterday, though, because Alia refused to take a nap. She just laid in her portable crib and cried and screamed for almost 2 hours before we finally just got her up. That's part of the problem when you're staying in a house and there are nearly 70 people talking, laughing, and shouting just down the hall from your toddler. We brought a fan with us and tried leaving it on right next to her crib to make some white noise, but there was just no way we could drown out enough sound. So the reason I'm online right now, is because I pretty much have the house to myself right now. The rest of the group went into Zion's to hike today, but the thought of Alia missing another nap was more than I could handle, so I decided to stay behind and put her down for a nap while the house was quiet. She's still playing in there right now, but I'm optimistic since she hasn't cried or whined yet. Wish me luck!

Good luck, Jordyn. I hope Alia will take a good nap for you since she didn't yesterday. I totally understand where you are coming from with it being difficult to get a toddler down when they aren't in a familiar place and there is the noise of everyone else around! We had that exact problem during Christmas and it made the trip somewhat more difficult.

Hope you're having a good time still and are getting to relax! :hugs:

Thanks, Heather. She finally fell asleep, thank goodness! :happydance: I'm sure it will be tough again tonight for bedtime, but at least knowing that she's getting a nap right now will make it easier if it takes her a while to get to sleep tonight.

Oh, so glad she napped for you today. Good call on staying back in the quite house. You're a smart mom. :)

I just made some sugar free strawberry muffins, so I'm pigging out. lol Daniel's been sleeping all day (he didn't sleep well all week), and Ozzy should be waking up from a nap soon, so I've had a quiet house all to myself for the last few hours too. It's been nice.

Logan what a beautiful scan picture! If i had to guess i would say girl but again i am not to good either at guessing. The other ladies are right this thread is deff producing alot of boys lol. I will be sending you pink dust!

Steph that is great that you have all you ttc stuff!!!! You will now be the one to satisfy all our poas obsessions lol Good luck!

vanessa: I reallly hope you all are able to move soon. I totally agree that moving while 8 or 9 months pregnant is deff not fun! I really hope that you get some sleep before the baby comes. You might have mentioned already but do you think he has dropped yet?

heather: What a cute bump you look great! Its deff all baby! I tried Jonathan tonight without the bottle. He did great until i went to put him into his crib without it:nope: He cried and cried and cried. I tried to let him cry for alittle bit then go pick him up and lay him down again. But he was sweating and eyes were all red a puffy i gave him. I calmed him down and now he is sound asleep with his bottle. Im guessing to just try again tomorrow.

Jordyn: i am happy to hear you vacation is going pretty good. Wow 70 family members that is great i love big families! Im glad Alia took a nap earlier i hope she isnt giving to much trouble sleeping tonight!

Rachel: MMMMMMMmmmmm those sound deliciouse!!! I bet it was good. That had to be nice to have the house to yourself for alittle while.

skadi: I really hope the ms goes away faster this time. Hang in there. You are getting closer to relief!

Afm: The weather has finally desided to warm up i hope. 70s all week so im exited. Im off of work until friday so im hopeing to get the kids outside! Tuesday is my 3d ultrasound!!! I just cant wait. My kids have both started there new daycares and love them. Especially natalia. She just loves playing with the other kids and playing outside at the slides and stuff they have there. My son has only been once but he came home happy and they said he did great. Its soo hard leaving him though because he crys everytime we leave but i know he will be fine! I have also been watching my niece. Summer has started in my little tourist town so all my family including my dh is working 6 to 7 days a week now. So im helping them with the cost of daycare. Plus natalia and my niece LOVE playing together. Not to much else going on just been pretty busy. I cant believe how fast all our pregnancies are goin!

Oh here is my 24 week bump. I dont see any difference lol
First is 21 second and third are 24 weeks lol
001.jpg 003.jpg

004.jpg

Stacey, your bump is very neat and super cute! :thumbup: Things with Jonathan will get easier. I'm not sure if you mentioned your bedtime routine with him before but maybe try reading him a book and let him have some milk in a sippy cup for a few nights and then lay him down. That way he is still getting milk and isn't going cold turkey but at least it won't be in a bottle. That's what we did with Sam and it seemed to really help the transition.

Rachel, those muffins sound yummy! I bet it was nice to have the house to yourself while you're boys were nappy!

Jordyn, I'm glad that Alia fell asleep for her nap and hopefully nighttime won't be too rough for you! :hugs:

DH got my treadmill inside this afternoon so I went for a run. It was so nice to have an hour to myself to do it since Sam was in the garage helping daddy work on the car! :thumbup: I'm trying to figure out what I'm gonna do when Ben is born since it will be too hot to run outside again till maybe mid-end of September. I'm hoping he will hang out in the swing and be content for an hour of so! :shrug:

heather: That is exactly what i did well just for tonight. We read and he drank milk in his cup and even let me read him a book. The we brushed his teeth. Gave kisses and stuff layed him down. Once he saw he didnt have a bottle he stood up right away and started screaming.... so idk l

Awe, poor guy! Does he only get a bottle at night? Or is he still drinking from one during the day as well?

I'm not a huge cry it out follower...I'll let Sam cry for a bit but I kinda know when he will give in and go to sleep and when he won't! I kinda don't blame you for giving in to him tonight though...it's so hard to hear them upset!

It might just take time to wean from the night bottle...and he might not be ready either. My pediatrician wanted Sam off a bottle at 12 months but I knew he certainly wasnt ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->