anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

The tattoo looks great, Steph! I bet it did hurt; it's not small either!

thank you,
most of it did, some areas tickled a little, it's not the biggest i have, i have that takes up most of my forearm, that one is not fininshed yet i was going to get it fininsh for my birthday last year, but ended fallen pregnant instead, which i prefered :haha:

Nice Tattoo Steph! My OH has Keira tattooed down his upper arm and plans to get this LOs name down his other arm.

thank you,
that sounds like a lovely tattoo, don't think i could get one there, bottom half of the arm hurt enough :)

Wow, lots to catch up on!

Stacey, sorry to hear that things went so poorly at Natalia's dentist appointment. :( I hope her "surgery" isn't too bad. On the other hand, I'm way excited about your 3D ultrasound today! :happydance:

Rachel, I had a day like that when I was pregnant with Alia. I pretty much woke up crying, and just couldn't stop. There was no reason for the crying either. I went int to work, but realized that I was still not over the crying, so I had to go home, and then continued crying off and on all day. It was the weirdest thing ever. I also had the baby blue really bad after Alia was born, and was worried that it was going to be PPD, since I had more symptoms of PPD than I did of baby blues, but after about 2-3 weeks it got a lot better. I have a feeling it will be the same this time around, and like Heather, I'm worried about being such a mess around my in-laws.

Vanessa, I think I've heard Maca mentioned before, but have never really looked into it. I may have to change that! As for what you said about it being genetic about how long we gestate, I was wondering about that myself. I went into labor naturally with Alia at 38+3 weeks, so I was going to ask my OB this Thursday if she thinks I'm likely to go early this time, too.

Heather, I'm sorry that your starting to get hit with the achey hips now, too. The bed I slept on during my vacation was really firm, and it killed my hips, so much that I was wincing and holding my breath in pain every time I had to adjust my position. I'm so happy to be back in my own bed now!

As for me, the rest of our vacation went pretty well. We had a few more sleeping problems with Alia, but none as bad as that first day, so it all worked out okay. She even did better than I thought she would on the drive down and the drive back, which were each 5 hour drives. It was great to see family and play games and talk, but I'm also happy to be back home again. :flower: Here's a group shot of the whole family in our matching shirts.

Attachments

• Group picturesmall.jpg
    Group picturesmall.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 5
Jordyn, that picture is awesome! :thumbup: I'm glad you ended up having a good time and that Alia did well on the way down there and back home. I'm always worried about that too as Sam gets antsy and when he fusses in the car it can be stressful as there isn't much you can do to help them!

Stacey, looking forward to hearing about your 3D scan today! Post pictures if you get some! :flower:

DH and I had a good weekend (considering we had a bit of argument on Friday so didn't start the weekend off on the best foot...:dohh:). It was very relaxing and nice to have him home with me yesterday! :thumbup:

What an awesome family photo Spiffy! I would love for my family to do one like that, I see you have a large extended family too. Mine could make a village. :p

So irritated because my signature was edited out completely without warning and now I've lost my signature of Keira and don't have it saved anywhere. : (

What a complete lack of thought for others on B&Bs part. It makes me not even want to come back after being a member for years. The "best" part is that almost all the "staff" have LARGER signatures than mine was! What a joke.

Yeah, I noticed that your signature was gone earlier, Skadi, and wondered why. I'm sorry you lost the signature of Kiera. :( Anyway you could recreate it?

Heather, sorry to hear that you and your DH had an argument this weekend. I can honestly say that my DH and I have never fought with each other, although we have had disagreements that started to get a little heated. But both of us are pretty good at bringing things to a peaceful resolution so that there are no hard feelings afterwards. It sounds like you and your DH managed to work things out, too, which is good. :flower:

Skadi, sorry you're signature is gone! Hopefully you're able to recreate it!

Jordyn, you're lucky that you and your DH haven't ever really had an argument. Not many people could say that, that's awesome! :thumbup: DH and I don't argue often but when we do I always regret it later. It was more that I had my feelings hurt and was upset.

Skadi, I can't believe they just deleted your signature! It was so great! I'll miss it too, to be honest. And you're right, I do see a lot of 'large' signatures on here. Did you use a particular website to put that image together before?

Jordyn, that's interesting that you had an entire day of crying last pregnancy. I'm thankful that it's never hit me for longer than a half a day or so. Like I said, it comes and goes.

For example, today was a great day. Daniel needed the car today, so we all drove into my work together then they went out to a playgroup. They picked me up in the evening and then Ozzy and I got to hang out all evening. We went to the mall because a Target just opened there! EEEEeee!!!! Anyway, today was good. :)

This is random, but I forgot to mention that we bought some (barely) used cloth diapers from a friend at church on Sunday. We've pretty much tripled our current stock of liners and covers, so that's great. And like I said, they've hardly been used, so they're practically new. We bought 22 liners and 8 covers for $200. I'm pretty happy with that. Do any of you use cloth? I can't remember. We do a mix of both.

Stacey, I hope your 3D scan went well! Look forward to hearing about it. :)

Harley, I asked someone here on BnB to make it for me. Perhaps I can find the original thread to download it again. :/

Agh! 11 Weeks already! Time is flying this pregnancy.

Okay Skadi, I had to do some serious digging around in your previous posts (hope you don't mind :haha:) but I think I found the thread with your signature! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...ics/1072883-help-fix-my-sig.html#post19475421 :thumbup:

Rachel, we don't use cloth, but two of my good friends do. I think it's a great idea, but I just have a feeling I wouldn't be able to keep up with cleaning them. I'm already a "wait until you have absolutely nothing left to wear tomorrow before doing the laundry" kind of girl. :blush:

Stacey, we all want to hear how your 3D scan went yesterday! Don't leave us hanging! :winkwink:

Rachel, we never used cloth with Sam and don't intend to with Ben either. I've never been the kind of person that could keep up with the constantly cleaning of diapers, etc. Like Jordyn, I wait till the last minute to do laundry if I can help it! :blush:

We started stocking up on diapers for Ben already (we did the same with Sam) and didn't have to buy any diapers till he was 3 months old. :thumbup: I opened one of the boxes the other night just to see how small they are compared to Sam's diapers! :haha: Its hard to believe how small our babies are when they are born...I still think Sam is little! :cloud9:

Stacey, waiting on an update from your scan...:coffee:

Jordyn: That is a great pic of your family!! Very big haha thats got to be really nice. Im glad Alia did great on the drive there and back xx

Rachel we dont use cloth diapers either. Like the others have said its just more laundry lol. But that sounds like a great deal!!

Skadi: WHen i was pregnant with jonathan my signature got deleted. I was soo mad and had the cutest its a boy pacifier blinkie thing. Oh believe me i know how you feel. I had to redo my whole signature. i have no idea why they do that.:shrug:

Heather: I know what you mean about how you still think sam is little. I think jonathan is very small as well. I finally bought some newborn clothes and forgot how small they were lol

Well we had hour 3d scan and it was AMAZING!!!! Sorry to keep you ladies waiting but you know what my stupid computer wont play my cds or dvds. The whole cd drive is missing so i cant see 90 something picture yet. I did get 4 color and some black and white. I took a picture of the pics with my camera so we will see how they come out so that i can show you ladies. We are indeed having a baby GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG i am soo happy. I went right after my ultrasound and bought some newborn clothes and one 0-3 months. I also bought some little hair bands for her and some hand covers so she does scratch her face. The ultrasound tech said that i went at the perfect time because any longer my placenta would have been way in the way. There were some where he kinda took out the placenta but i think the pics are pretty good. I am very happy. The tech thinks she might be alittle farther than we think because of how well developed she is. Well ladies here is my baby girlxxx:cloud9:

[URL=https://s1306.photobucket.com/user/Staceyyy2012/media/002-1_zps26da298d.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s567/Staceyyy2012/002-1_zps26da298d.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Stacey, I love the pictures! I like the one of her face on. It's so detailed. I was just showing DH as I don't get any more ultrasounds unless there is a potential problem and he said we could do one if I wanted so now that I seen yours I really want to but I wonder if I'm too far along now! :shrug:

Have you officially decided on her name? I'm so jealous you get to buy cute hair bows :blush:

awww thanks heather! I cant believe im the only one on this thread with a girl (so far) And dont worrie i have a feeling you will be buying some hair bands in your future!!! I think your third one will be a girl. ANd you know what that means. She will have 2 big brothers to watch out for her:flower:

I cant remember heather but where you one as well that had a anterior placenta? If not then you deff are not to far along to get a 3d scan done. I really recommend it!! If you did have a anterior placenta then just call a place and see what they say if they think you are too far. Like i said it was amazing you could see her eyes open and close. She would smile and frown. She was just soo freaking cute lol. Im soo mad i cant open this cd to look at the pics because i got a really good one of her smiling but i just can get to it :dohh: And no we have yet to deside on a name. Like i said we just never deside until the baby is about to be born. Jonathan was going to be a kevin until like 2 weeks before he was born. Then we couldnt deside between jonathan and damian when he was born. So im just not sure yet!

Thank you, Stacey! I sure hope you're right and #3 is our long awaited girl! :thumbup:

I don't have an anterior placenta. I think it was Jordyn or Rachel. :shrug: I do think I'll call a place since I'm really dying to see this little man again as we haven't seen him since 18 weeks! Lately he's turn into a little Mexican jumping bean! :haha: DH and I lay in bed and watch my belly move all over the place!

Do you think that Jonathan knows he is gonna have a baby sister? Sam has no idea when I tell him there is a baby in mommy's belly! :dohh:

lol then yes you are deff not to far along. around 30-32 weeks or so is when they recommend to go with a regular placenta because baby is bigger and chubbier and stuff! So call make a appointment. It seriously was amazing! I really regret not getting one with natalia and jonathan. And i knew it was jordyn with the anterior placenta but couldnt remember if it was you or rachel lol

As for jonathan knowing about the baby i dont think he has any idea. I have been seeing alof of jelousy from him latley witch is kinda making me nervouse. I was holding my niece the other day and he came up and hit her. Im soo scared what he will do with the baby. Plus im determined to achive breastfeeding this time i will need to spend time the the baby and i know that he is going to take it hard. When jonathan was born it was easier i think because i involved her in everything. I can tell her ok natalia pass me the diaper and now the wipes. She just loved helping take care of him. But he still doesnt understand stuff like that you know.

Yea I worry Sam will be a bit jealous but I plan to involve him in as much as possible to help him have an easy transition and not feel left out or jealous. I do worry he may hit the baby but I feel less worried as its his brother and not a friends baby!

I've held friends babies and he is curious but not jealous it doesn't seem. But then again the baby doesn't come home with us so it may be a whole different ball game when Ben is here. I'm just praying its a smooth transition! Part of me is kinda sad too when I think about it not just being the two of us anymore since we are so close and have an amazing bond. I know that I won't feel that way when Ben is here but right now I am just trying to make the most of our "us" time, ya know!

yea i know. Thats what i did with natalia and now doing with jonathan. I spend as much time as i can with them. Its been soo great. I wish i was a sahm sometimes for this reason. oh remember i told you that my kids started in a new daycare. Natalias is a preschool setting. And she has only gon like 4 days and is starting to reconize letter already. I have been trying and trying to get her to but she just wouldnt! Jonathan seems to be settling in his as well. Its sad because they have gone to the same daycare since jonathan was born. So now seperating them is hard. How is sam doing in his daycare. Does he still love it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->