anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Vanessa, I'm sorry to hear that you're getting so achy and tired. I'm getting there, too, and it's no fun. :( I hope your next few appointments go well. :thumbup: I can't believe you're almost 35 weeks!

Stacey, I mostly read Alia books that help her talk. Like she has a set of alphabet books, and each book is for a different letter, and will have three words with pictures that start with that letter. Or she has books that teach colors, or shapes, or numbers. I've tried books with stories, but she gets bored. She's just way more interested in trying to learn new words. This morning she was trying to say "chap-stick" but it came out sounding more like, "cack-wee". :haha:

Heather, sorry to hear that you're feeling so crappy. We've had weather in the 90's the past few days, and it just really takes it out of me. Yesterday we went to Lagoon (an amusement park here in Utah), and the heat and probably a little dehydration left me with a bad headache, and so every time I would could (since I'm still sick) it would make my head throb. Needless to say, I didn't get very good sleep last night. :nope:

But we did take our traditional picture that we take every year at Lagoon in the same place, so I'll have to post it later when I can get it off DH's phone. :flower:

Sorry to hear Jonathan had a bad night Stacey. Noah has been cutting his incisors and honestly it's been ten times worse than the molars which surprised me, the molars are so much bigger! As for books, Noah is really into the Charlie and Lola books (not sure if they're in the US). He's starting to love a story and sits himself on my lap with his milk waiting to turn the pages :cloud9:

Not surprised you're starting to feel it too Jordyn :hugs: It's awful now, I'm so grateful to be having another baby but I'm so ready to not be pregnant anymore! Can't help that you're still feeling ill. Are you drinking enough water? At my midwife appointment yesterday I got told off a little for being dehydrated :blush: I'm very bad at drinking enough because I just don't get very thirsty, trying to remember to drink more.

Oh gosh Heather I sympathise on the peeing front, every five minutes my bladder thinks I need to pee and its getting pretty awful :blush: Doesn't help that Milo is head down and very low so he's putting loads of pressure on my bladder.

We went out for the afternoon and let Noah run around and burn off some energy, it was so lovely to see him out having some fun in the sun! Here's my monkey :flower:

https://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x66/VanessaCH/20130608_165426_zps69ed7982.jpg

https://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x66/VanessaCH/20130608_170402_zps9951f555.jpg

Oh, and I've started Operation 'Encourage Milo to come see the world a bit earlier' :haha: I'd just love to have my midwife so I've started on the raspberry leaf tea and evening primrose oil. Going to have acupuncture at 38 weeks as well. You never know. None of those things will do anything if he's not ready which is fine, but if he is it might help him along!

Heather: Im sorry you are feeling so crappy. I hate those times. Its deff different being pregnant in the summer vs the winter time. I really hope you start feeling better xx

Jordyn: Those books sounds great. I need to find some books that have hard pages. I have one from elmo and i love that jonathan cant rip out the pages. He has ruined soo many of natalias books already. Im sorry to hear you are not feeling well either but i cant wait to see that pic!

vanessa: I love your pics! Noah is soo cute and you have such a perfect bump!! Very nice. I really hope that the rlt and the epo works for you!!! Let us know how you are feeling. How much epo are you taking?

Not to much going on today. I cleaned my house today and took my daughter to play with my niece for alittle bit. I was very nice today and i am soo hot i just cant get over it lol. Hope all is well with everyone. Here is my 27 weeks bump. Excuse Natalia in the background lol she has been obsessed with being in EVERY picture we take lol.
[URL=https://s1306.photobucket.com/user/Staceyyy2012/media/003_zps4ad4df6f.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s567/Staceyyy2012/003_zps4ad4df6f.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Aw thanks Stacey! I am a bit biased of course but I think he's gorgeous :haha:

Loving your 27 week bump! That did make me chuckle to see Natalia in the background, Noah is such a poser that he starts grinning at the camera when it comes out.

Well I've started by having two cups of the tea a day and two 500mg capsules of the evening primrose oil. I have to say I absolutely hate the tea, I think it's vile, but it may well have been responsible for my 20 minute pushing stage with Noah so I'm going to grin and bear it! I do put honey in it to make it a bit more palatable.

He has alot of hair compaired to your avitar pic lol. He is gorgouse though lol

I really hope the epo and rlt works for you!!! I am planning on using them again this time but starting alittle earlier like 34 weeks instead of 37. Goodness now that i have reached third tri i feel like the time is going sooo slow lol. I read the birth storys and know i have 13 weeks until my due date lol

Vanessa, I love the pictures! I agree with Stacey, Noah has changed a lot since your avatar picture. Look at all that hair! He's a cutie, and you're looking good, too! :thumbup: As for the RLT and EPO, I'm starting the EPO this Friday when I hit 34 weeks, but I won't be taking RLT until I can find it in capsule form, because I don't think I could choke down the tea.

Stacey, love the new bump pic! And I think it's kind of cute to see Natalia in the background, since we don't see pictures of her very often. :winkwink: And I have to agree about third tri. I feel like it's been going by sooooo slowly, especially because I'm just getting so uncomfortable and want him out!

Well, here are the pictures as promised. They go in order from 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013 (I managed to fit in the same shirt that I'm wearing the first two years! Not sure why I slacked off in 2012 :dohh:). Plus a picture of Alia, also from Lagoon. :flower:

Attachments

• 005 (2)small.jpg
    005 (2)small.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 010 (2)small.jpg
    010 (2)small.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 034small.jpg
    034small.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Lagoon 2013small.jpg
    Lagoon 2013small.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 3
  • photo7.jpg
    photo7.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 3
Hey all.. sorry been mia.. lol things are hectic..

Loving the pics of everyone.. your all looking fabulous..

not much new with me.. second tri finally.. lol go back in 10 days to the drs.. so I cant wait then the end of the month vacation... im ready..

aww Jordyn you look great!!! i cant believe you are almost 34 weeks!!! Alia lookssoo adorable as well!!

Logan: Congrats on 2nd tri. I hope it flys by for you!!

SInce you mentioned it Jordyn i thought i would post a pic of natalia nd jonathan lol

[URL=https://s1306.photobucket.com/user/Staceyyy2012/media/001-1_zps5403c7d9.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s567/Staceyyy2012/001-1_zps5403c7d9.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

[URL=https://s1306.photobucket.com/user/Staceyyy2012/media/008_zpsd3eb0eb5.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s567/Staceyyy2012/008_zpsd3eb0eb5.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Logan, congrats on hitting second tri! I can't believe how fast that went! (Of course other people's pregnancies always seem to go faster than our own, right? :winkwink:)

Stacey, I love the pictures of Natalia and Jonathon! They're both adorable! Although seeing how much hair Jonathon and Noah both have makes me long for the day when Alia will get some more. *Sigh* ;)

aww dont worrie jordyn Jonathan has twice as much hair then Natalia did at his age. My niece was bald until she was like 2 1/2 almost 3 lol

Thanks ladies.. Im ready for a proper bump now..

Spiffy my son doesn't have a ton either.. its okay she will get hair ;)

Vanessa, love the pictures and what a perfect bump you have :thumbup: I agree that Noah looks so different than your avatar photo! He looks so big and grown up, such a cutie! Hopefully operation get Milo out is a success! :winkwink:

Stacey, loving the bump! Looks like she is definitely growing. And yay for 3rd trimester :happydance: Jonathan and Natalia are so adorable :flower:

Jordyn, those pictures are awesome to see over the years and how much you and your family have changed. Next year you'll have a picture with both you're babies :cloud9: I do understand how you feel about Alias hair growing...even though Sam is a boy and will never have long hair he is still such a baldy. He finally has hair and has had 2 haircuts thus far but his hair is so fine and blonde that in pictures it looks almost like he is bald :haha: I wonder if our second babies will have more hair :shrug:

Logan, congrats on 2nd tri :thumbup: I can't wait to see another bump pic.

Not much happening here...been a lazy weekend which was much needed. Sam went swimming in the back yard and had a blast playing with the hose :haha:

https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/null_zpsb5df07e2.jpg
https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/null_zps55b72240.jpg
Sam reading! :haha:
https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/null_zps9a326126.jpg

Aww, cute pictures, Heather! I love Sam's chunkiness! (Not that he's actually that chunky, but Alia has just always been so skinny, so it's fun to see some baby fat :haha:). I bought a little kiddie pool for Alia and blew it up and filled it with water, but then we had people stop by to spray the lawn for weeds, so I had to dump it out before Alia could use it, and haven't worked up the energy to fill it up again. :dohh:

Loving all these pictures, ladies! :flower:

Thanks Jordyn, I love my little chunky monkey! He was a skinny baby but started to get chubby around 5 months and now he's losing it again being so active. I just hope he doesn't lose his chubby cheeks :cloud9:

Is Alia showing anymore interest in walking lately?

Yes! She's walking at least 50% of the time now, and then crawls or cruises the rest of the time. But we've seen a huge leap in her confidence in the past week, so if she keeps this up, she should be walking like a pro soon enough. :flower:

Yay!!! That's great, Jordyn! :happydance: it seemed like with Sam as soon as he got the confidence there was no stopping him so it sounds like Alia is on the right track :thumbup:

Jordyn: That is great that ALia is really starting to walk. I totally agree with heather that once they get that confindence then there is no turning back.

Heather: Aww Sam is soo cute as well. He is alittle chunky but i love it. Jonathan is pretty chunky too. Do you know how much sam weighs? Im just like you i just hope jonathan doesnt lose his chubby cheeks lol. Everyone loves to just kiss them and grab them lol. I love to bite them ( not hard of course lol)

Boy ladies we all sure do make some BEAUTIFUL babies!!!

Thanks, Stacey! Sam is 27lbs, I believe. How about Jonathan? I love chunky babies, they are so fun to squeeze! :haha:

You're right though, we do make some beautiful babies! Friends always tell us how adorable Sam is and I selfishly take the credit saying "of course, I'm his mommy" :blush: :haha:

haha me too!!! lol I say well thats a given have you seen his mom haha. Jonathan was 25lbs the last i checked so a couple under sam. But they say hes short too soo it makes him even more chunky haha. I love it soo much though. Especially his belly. natalia used to be soo chubby as well and look at her. Soo skinny now. I miss her being all chubby. I wonder if i can find a pic of her when she was younger lol

You girls are funny. :haha: When someone tells me that Alia is so beautiful or cute, I just say, "Yeah, we think so, too." :winkwink:

Last time we had Alia weighed, she was 20 lbs. She has her 15 month check up on July 1st, so I'm interested to see how much weight she's put on since her 12 month check up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->