anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Bryce was 19lbs at his 15 month :) Now I need to show off my kiddos.. will upload some pics when I get the chance lol

Stacey, I'd love to see a picture of Natalia when she was younger. I know it just a matter of time before our chunky monkey thins out. Part of me is looking forward to it as he is getting a bit heavy! :dohh:

Jordyn, Alia is beautiful! I can't wait to see her with longer hair. If I ever have a girl I don't plan to ever cut her hair!

Logan, looking forward to seeing pictures of you're beautiful babies!

What are you girls doing for Father's Day? I'm struggling with what to do for DH or get him. I asked him if there was anything he wants and of course everything costs at least $300+! :dohh:

I'm so proud of how well james is doing, last time I got him weighed he was 9lb 11oz the night before last was the first time he slept through the night, didn't even wake up for cuddles.
he did this morning though :)

Steph, that's amazing that James is sleeping through the night! Alia didn't do that until she was about 11 months, and it only lasted about a week, and then she went back to waking up for a bottle in the middle of the night again. Now, at 15 months, she finally sleeps through without the bottle.

Logan, looking forward to seeing your cuties!

Heather, I'm not sure what I'm going to do for Father's Day. DH didn't get me anything for Mother's Day, but in his words, "You didn't ask for anything." Sometimes men just don't get it. :dohh:

Jordyn, sometimes guys just don't get it! Last year for Mother's Day DH really dropped the ball and I was pretty upset with him so I know this year he made every effort to not screw it up! :haha: He didn't get me anything just took me and Sam to that living desert zoo thing but I don't want to do nothing for him so I'm still trying to come up with something...:wacko:

Steph, that's awesome that James is sleeping through the night for you so early! :thumbup: Hopefully it continues. :flower:

Here a couple pics... the one is Bryce yesterday morning in his crib.. :) Need to get a newer one of McKenna :)

Attachments

• bycr.jpg
    bycr.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 4
  • bych.jpg
    bych.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 4
Wow, Logan, Bryce looks so grown up! It's hard to believe he's only a month older than Alia! Cute pictures! :flower:

Heather, it's good to know that my DH isn't the only one to drop the ball. I know it's hard for him to think of what I might want if I don't come out and ask, but I have a hard time saying, "Get me this, or that." It's also difficult because we're living with the in-laws, so I felt like DH spent more time thinking about his mom than me, although I would have felt really selfish if I'd said anything about it. :blush:

Aw gorgeous pics of our chunky monkeys! Heather Sam is a gorgeous little chub :cloud9: Just like my monkey! Noah weighs about 28lb I think, I only jump on the scale with him once in a blue moon when I remember.

Stacey your babies are beautiful :cloud9: Love their dark features.

Jordyn love the pics of you at the Lagoon and Alia is looking beautiful! Don't worry about the hair, it will grow in more as she gets older I'm sure. The ironic thing is that of all of Noah's friends, it's the boys who have loads of hair and the girls who don't! Noah had his third haircut yesterday. If he were a girl it would be down his back by now.

That's great that Alia is starting to walk so confidently as well!

Lovely pictures of your babies Logan!

Ah I'm never sure what to do for Father's Day either. I bought DH a DVD he said he wanted but should do something a little sentimental to go with it too, but I don't have a clue :dohh: I'll figure it out I guess. DH bought me flowers on Mother's Day and I was happy with that, can't really give him flowers though!

Well I've been a little down today because we have yet another delay in the move. Everything is ready for exchanging contracts except for our buyer waiting for some legal order to come through from her divorce to release the money. And we have no idea how long it's going to take. This whole thing started six months ago and it's beyond ridiculous now. Thank goodness we have patient vendors because if we didn't this chain would have collapsed ages ago!

Sorry to hear you're having such a hard time getting your move in order, Vanessa. That has to be so hard, considering that Milo isn't going to wait around forever!

I've been having a rough time today with Alia. She was really fussy this morning, so I put her down for her nap a little earlier than normal, but she only slept for 45 minutes, and then woke up crying. I waited to see if she would go back to sleep, but she never did, and has been so fussy ever since. She'll be playing with her toys and then just randomly start crying. I tried picking her up earlier (because she came up to me and said, "Up!) and she just squeezed my arm really hard and yelled, like she was mad at me for picking her up. I have no idea what's going on with her, but it's seriously draining me. :(

Awww all the pretty babies! We are certainly all very blessed.

I got laid off today. Couldn't be happier as I hated my job and love being at home with Keira. Back to reality though. I haven't decided if I will look for another job or not. I look pretty pregnant already so it might be wasted effort.

Jordyn, sometimes guys just don't get it! Last year for Mother's Day DH really dropped the ball and I was pretty upset with him so I know this year he made every effort to not screw it up! :haha: He didn't get me anything just took me and Sam to that living desert zoo thing but I don't want to do nothing for him so I'm still trying to come up with something...:wacko:

Steph, that's awesome that James is sleeping through the night for you so early! :thumbup: Hopefully it continues. :flower:

would be nice, he kinda did it again last night only woke up once and that was because he lost his dummy, then went straight back to sleep, woke up at 6 this morning for his bottle

Skadi, I'm sorry to hear you got laid off, but I'm glad that it was a good thing. Does your DH make enough that you can stay home with Kiera, at least until after baby #2 is born?

As for me, I think I'm starting to lose little bits of my mucous plug. I know it can regenerate, but still, it's kind of exciting to see a little progress towards birth. I remember with Alia that I never lost a big chunk of plug like some people describe (unless it happened at the hospital and I didn't see it). With her, I just had an increase in discharge starting about two weeks before she was born.

Also, I think I've officially started to drop, because I asked my DH last night and he said that he thinks my bump looks lower, too. I have my 34 weeks appointment on Thursday, so I'm going to ask my OB if he's starting to engage. :flower:

Skadi, sorry to hear that you got laid off but it sounds like it might not be a bad thing and now you get to stay home with Kiera! :winkwink:

Jordyn, that's exciting to have started to lose you're plug! :thumbup: I have been having a lot of extra discharge lately! :blush: I sorta remember this with Sam but not this early so maybe he will come early...though I have very mixed feelings about that! :shrug:

Hope that you and Alia are having a better day today; its always so rough when our babies are having a crabby day and can't just tell us what is wrong so its a guessing came! :wacko:

Vanessa, sorry that there has been a lot of hiccups with the move! Hopefully things start to fall into place now and you can be moved ASAP! :hugs:

Heather, I was the same way. I started to see more discharge around 36 weeks, and then had her at 38+4 weeks, so this makes me wonder if he'll come a little early, too. As long as he waits until at least 36 weeks, I'll be okay with it, since he's measuring big anyway. :wacko: I'm tempted to ask my OB if she'll do an internal exam at my appointment, even though they typically wait until 36 weeks. But I'm so impatient to know what's going on down there! :haha:

Jordyn, hopefully you can talk you're OB into doing an exam! I never liked them with Sam...it was almost painful for me! And then after having Sam, the doctor told me that I was "small down there"...while he was down there...AWKWARD!!! :blush::haha:

Did your water break at home with Alia? Obviously I never had any of that since I was induced with Sam so I'm just curious what will happen this time. I'm having a lot more pressure down there lately and he seems to be sitting pretty low!

No, with Alia my labor started with contractions, and then they broke my water at the hospital. It will be really weird for me if my labor starts with water breaking this time!

As for internals, they didn't hurt much at the end with Alia, but when they did internals at 29 weeks when I was in the hospital this time around, they hurt bad! Of course my cervix was still pretty high, so that had a lot to do with it.

Spiffy I had an internal at 34 weeks cuz I was contracting a ton with Bryce.. I was starting to dilate but not efface.. then went another 4weeks.. :) so you never know.. you may go later this time around.. every pregnancy is different.. :)

Jordyn, that could be why it was so painful for me because my cervix was up high because the more they checked it while I was in labor it wasn't bad but when they started at 36 weeks I dreaded it every time and only ever got to 2cm before being induced.

Hopefully you're doctor will check you and hopefully you'll get some good news! :winkwink:

I think its a bit early to be hoping for labor.. lol wait till term then hope it to start progressing..

Spiffy - my OH is actually laid off too but working part time as an apprentice to an electrician. No worries though, I get employment insurance for a year. It just means I might have to go back to work when baby #2 is 6 months old. Unless OH starts making silly amounts of money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->