anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

So I gave in to my insane urge and tested at 7dpo :dohh: BUT I can see a very very faint line on it, it came up straight away but it is extremely faint.

I'm keeping it to myself and not telling DH, hoping I can manage to resist the urge for another couple of days to (hopefully) allow the hcg to build up a bit more.

I really do think I felt implantation yesterday, I felt it when my monkey implanted as well. I'm so so hopeful, I hope I don't get my hopes dashed :nope:

Hi everyone, I only just spotted this group, I have just started trying this month for number 2 and my LO is nearly 11 months old. I thought I was doing it quickly but I can see some people are trying much sooner, I almost wish we had started before now I can't wait to have another!

Ahhhhh!!! Pielette, that's so exciting! :happydance: Keep us updated!

SilverWillow, welcome! :flower:

So I gave in to my insane urge and tested at 7dpo :dohh: BUT I can see a very very faint line on it, it came up straight away but it is extremely faint.

I'm keeping it to myself and not telling DH, hoping I can manage to resist the urge for another couple of days to (hopefully) allow the hcg to build up a bit more.

I really do think I felt implantation yesterday, I felt it when my monkey implanted as well. I'm so so hopeful, I hope I don't get my hopes dashed :nope:

Awww, so exciting! :happydance: Keep us updated... :baby:

Hi Silverwillow!

Thanks ladies, I am clearly bonkers but couldn't help myself! I tested again this morning, I figured since I've already proved I'm crazy I may as well carry on :haha: Same thing, very very very faint line. I'm wishing the days away it must be said!

How was everyone's weekend? We went out for one of my best friends' birthdays, it was lovely to get out and be just us for an evening. It did make me laugh though because they were asking me when number 2 would be coming along, I said oh no way, not yet whilst on the inside thinking haha I might be pregnant! If I am I'm keeping the secret until 12 weeks this time.

Hi Silverwillow!

Thanks ladies, I am clearly bonkers but couldn't help myself! I tested again this morning, I figured since I've already proved I'm crazy I may as well carry on :haha: Same thing, very very very faint line. I'm wishing the days away it must be said!

How was everyone's weekend? We went out for one of my best friends' birthdays, it was lovely to get out and be just us for an evening. It did make me laugh though because they were asking me when number 2 would be coming along, I said oh no way, not yet whilst on the inside thinking haha I might be pregnant! If I am I'm keeping the secret until 12 weeks this time.

We're keeping it too. Until at least after our 12 week scan. I'd love to keep it longer but I know I'm gonna want to shout about it! My BFP's were really faint too even the day after AF was due. I couldn't resist using another one this morning. You ladies are right, it is addictive... :haha: The test line was MUCH darker, I was quite impressed. :cloud9:

So glad it's looking good for you!! :flower:

And good luck to everyone else!! :flower:

wow congrats pie!!:) i told most ppl at 14 weekswith first will not do an anouncment with number 2!

chez-welcome!! how r u feelin? x

wow congrats pie!!:) i told most ppl at 14 weekswith first will not do an anouncment with number 2!

Hey, thanks! :flower: I've been here a while :haha: I'm feeling ok today, no sickness or headache but I did sneak an afternoon nap while LO slept. :winkwink: I am though, very bloated and my tummy is bubbling so bad and I'm full of wind! :blush:

Hey, thanks! :flower: I've been here a while :haha: I'm feeling ok today, no sickness or headache but I did sneak an afternoon nap while LO slept. :winkwink: I am though, very bloated and my tummy is bubbling so bad and I'm full of wind! :blush:

awww i miss being pregnant im so happy for u how long before u tell ppl xx

wow hiya ladies :flower: missed uuuuu lol
Im loving the positivness of this thread (i bloody need it)!
congrats Pilette hun- let them lines get darker and darker:cloud9: bet your really glad you jumped your hubby when you could and them swimmers got busy!!:haha:
Ive been staying at my mums the wkend and i had a busy few days leading up to the wkend so sorry i havent been about!
No BFP for me and no period so im feeling pretty poo:cry: but trying not to think about it too much its hard. dunno what my chances are now considering im bf so period can disappear when it wants and come back when it wants. blah!! cursing my body!!!

Also my sister is 6weeks pregnant:happydance: and my close friend found out she is today. super happy for them esp my sister who has been TTC. Now i just want my BFP!

Sorry you're feeling down about it ez :hugs: No period though, so you're still in! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. That's fantastic about your sister and your friend!

Well it's not confirmed for me by any means, I don't believe it's a BFP yet, it's so so faint and I won't believe it until it's much darker because if AF shows up I've been fooled by a tiny line :nope: I bought a couple of FRERs today which I'm going to try and save until at least Thursday - ladies you have to help me stay strong, please!

OMG Pie! I hope you get your BFP! Exciting!

Hey Ez! We missed you! :flower: Sorry you haven't gotten a BFP or your period yet. That's how I felt during my 50 day cycle that I had back in April/May. It was torture not knowing for sure either way. Well, I hope you get a BFP, but if not, then I hope AF shows up quick so you can move on to your next cycle of trying! :thumbup:

Pielette, I'm sending you strength to resist POAS until Thursday! if you manage it, then you're a stronger woman than I am! :haha: Crossing my fingers that your line keeps getting darker!

Well my fingers are already itching to go and grab those new frers I have upstairs! Still, I deliberately went to the loo for my first one of the day without them so therefore the best opportunity for the day has been lost. Must resist! Thanks spiffy and skadi!

Spiffy love your new avatar :flower:

Well today I feel a bit confused. Sorry in advance for the TMI but I need your help ladies, there's no-one else I can ask! Last night I had some white, extremely stretchy CM, sorry it's gross but I'd never seen a stretch like it. It was very thick, not clear or slippery like EWCM is meant to be (right?). I also felt very sharp little pains on my left-hand side. I've been really worried that I misread ovulation and was actually ovulating, but that doesn't make sense for a couple of reasons. I never ovulate that late in a cycle, it's CD28 for me today, plus I'm also getting the little pains this morning too. Ovulation pains wouldn't go on that long, would they?

awww i miss being pregnant im so happy for u how long before u tell ppl xx

Aww thanks! :flower: I'm trying to keep it quiet until after our 12w scan again, I'd love to keep it longer this time but I know I won't be able to. My sister knows, my best friend (who is my cousin) knows, and 2 other friends. One of whom I only told because she wanted me to go away for the night on her birthday - to Alton Towers and then out for drinks in the eve. Both of which there was no point wasting money on... :haha:

Thanks, Pielette! Glad you like the avatar. I was at the mall with my LO and put a scarf around her and decided to take a picture. :flower:

Hmm, I wish I had kept notes of my BFP cycle last year so I could tell you what my cm was like. I had that super, super stretchy stuff this cycle on the day before I ovulated, but I know that some ladies do get fertile-looking mucous later in their cycles, sometimes before getting a BFP, so you never know. What day is AF due again?

Thanks spiffy, I know I thought the same! Wish I'd paid more attention last time. I'm just getting really frustrated wondering what's going on in there.

Technically AF should be due today on a normal 28 day cycle, but I know I ovulated late, around CD19, so that would make me 9dpo today. But I'm here wondering about this random bit of super stretchy white stuff. I haven't had it since, it was only a bit (a glob, sorry yuck) and I've had sharp pains on and off all day today. I'm bewildered.

Want to stick my head up there and say oi! Give me a clue!

Want to stick my head up there and say oi! Give me a clue!

:haha: That made me laugh.

Well, do you get pains like you're having on normal cycles, or is it something new for you? If it's new, I'd say it's probably a good sign, if not, when do you normally get them?

Thanks for your welcome messages :flower:
I think I must be equally as bonkers because I am already trying to resist the urge to test and I am only 4dpo! Every time I need a wee I want to get a stick out, and I have a pack of 25 early tests. Last time I got a faint positive at 9dpo so I know I'll be testing in the next few days!
I know what you mean I wish I had remembered from last time, I have been searching through old posts because I remember posting a list of my Pre-BFP symptoms from last pregnancy but I can't find it! :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->