anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Littlesteph, I had a clear positive with Sam at 11 dpo. Have you tested?

steph.. it could either be your preggo or af is coming

I also had a clear positive on a hpt at 11dpo, but can't say anything about opks since I've never used one.

Stacey I'm so glad your GTT went well! And that you get to see your little miss again :happydance: It is a shame that we don't generally get more than two scans in pregnancy, I'd have loved to see Milo again.

Sorry to hear your babies are sick Logan :nope: Hope they feel better soon. I can imagine it must be much harder with more than one because they pass things on to each other.

I can't believe someone said that to you in the hospital skadi, how flipping rude and stupid! :growlmad:

That's so cute about Sam playing with a two month old Heather :cloud9: I am so looking forward to seeing Noah meet Milo, a bit nervous as well of course but I'm hoping all will go well. Do you get to pick the date for your c-section?

I hear you on the tiredness Jordyn, I feel so exhausted these days. I feel awful but I'm living for naptime and bedtime so I can sit down and rest. And my boy is generally very well behaved so its not like I have much of an excuse!

Steph I had a positive opk at 10dpo when I had a very faint positive BFP.

We had some good news earlier :flower: It looks like we're going to be exchanging contracts on the house and flat next week! Going to request a couple of weeks between exchange and completion so we can wait for Milo to be born, but it will officially be legal next week with an end in sight so I'm delighted. Although it has highlighted that we've done no packing so that looks like our task for the coming weekend. Got to get moving now! I can see us having bare essentials out and my birth pool and that's it :haha:

Been having loads of braxton hicks lately which are driving me nuts!

Vanessa, that's great that things are going through with the house. What is the difference between a flat and house there? Is a flat like an apartment?

I do get to sorta pick my day for my c section. They generally like to do it at 39 weeks if I don't want to try for a VBAC. I kinda plan to schedule it for the 8th and if I go early then try for natural if not I know what day I will be having him so either way I kinda have peace with it all. My parents will in town on the 7th in the evening so I really don't want to have my section before then as I really want my mom there with me; she and DH are the best at keeping me calm as I'm sure I will be freaking out a tiny bit. Funny thing is I never freaked out with Sam during my c section but since it was an emergency I never had time to get nervous since he was born within 20 minutes of them telling me they needed him out! :wacko:

Sorry, littlesteph...I read your question wrong. I don't really remember when I had a positive OPK usually around 14-20 days and if I had gotten one I never tested again usually since I was pretty sure I O'd. Where are you at in your cycle?

Littlesteph, I had a clear positive with Sam at 11 dpo. Have you tested?

yea but keep getting what I think are faint evaps, they turn up in the time limit but haven't really gotten darker

Vanessa, that's great that things are going through with the house. What is the difference between a flat and house there? Is a flat like an apartment?

I do get to sorta pick my day for my c section. They generally like to do it at 39 weeks if I don't want to try for a VBAC. I kinda plan to schedule it for the 8th and if I go early then try for natural if not I know what day I will be having him so either way I kinda have peace with it all. My parents will in town on the 7th in the evening so I really don't want to have my section before then as I really want my mom there with me; she and DH are the best at keeping me calm as I'm sure I will be freaking out a tiny bit. Funny thing is I never freaked out with Sam during my c section but since it was an emergency I never had time to get nervous since he was born within 20 minutes of them telling me they needed him out! :wacko:

Sorry, littlesteph...I read your question wrong. I don't really remember when I had a positive OPK usually around 14-20 days and if I had gotten one I never tested again usually since I was pretty sure I O'd. Where are you at in your cycle?

i'm cycle day 31 and about 11dpo

Vanessa, I've been getting loads of BH, too (although they show up on monitors as actual contractions) and it's annoying because it makes me think I'm getting closer to delivery than I actually am.

Heather, that's nice that you'll have an actual date set for Ben's arrival (although I still think you should have gone with August 9th, since that's my birthday :haha:).

Also, pretty random, but I just realized that some of us (like Vanessa, Heather, Skadi, and I) have been posting on this thread for over a year now! :shock:

Well Jordyn, I might have him on the 9th if I can't get the 8th so our little man might get to share a birthday with you! :winkwink:

I plan to work until the 2nd I think so a whole week off prior to him being here will be extra nice!

That's pretty cool you girls have been having BH contractions already. I haven't had any yet that I've noticed. I got them with Sam around 35 weeks after going for long walks so I guess I still have a few weeks before they may show up! I really would be okay with this little man coming after 37 weeks though! :haha:

I never had BH with Keira ... I might have if I got more than a week into third trimester I guess. We will see what happens this time around!

OMG i can't believe it's been over a year already. That's nuts!

My BH started at 20-something weeks with both pregnancies, but they've been much worse this time around. Today I've had a few that have been accompanied by lower Bach ache, but they've been so spread out that I don't think it really means much, but like you, Heather, I'll be totally fine with him coming anytime after 37 weeks, especially considering that he'll probably be measuring 39 weeks at that point.

Thanks for the well wishes, ladies. I'm feeling a bit better. Haven't had to stay home from work anyway. Ozzy is better except for a bit of congestion and a cough; no more fever. Daniel has a cough though, so that's too bad.

Sorry that your household is sick too, Logan. :( No fun! Hope you all feel better soon.

I've been having what I guess you could call BH. They're not uncomfortable, but I can feel my tummy tightening all on its own, which I never felt with Ozzy. So how do you ladies cope with the painful BH? Are there any tricks? I'm thinking I might have some coming in my future.

Glad everyone had a good Father's Day. :) And that's great news about the contracts, Vanessa. I hope they agree to let the actual move be delayed like you want.

Rachel, I'm glad to hear that you're feeling a bit better. As for the BH, I never had painful BH with Alia, until I was actually in labor, although at that point I guess you wouldn't call them BH anymore.

So you know how I mentioned earlier that I was having some sporadic contractions with lower back ache? Well, just as we were going to bed they started happening more frequently so I started timing them. At first they were coming about every 5 minutes, but now I'm getting some that are about 3 minutes apart. The problem is, after being diagnosed with an irritable uterus that likes to contract for no reason, how am I supposed to know when I'm actually in labor? For right now, I'm just going to wait it out and see if they get more painful, because the last thing I want to do is go to the hospital again for anything short of actual labor, since it cost over $500 last time I had to go. :shock:

Oh my! Are they consistently 3 minutes apart? Or does the length vary? I hope Liam doesn't decide to come too early.

And $500?! That's crazy. I have to say, I'm so grateful for the Canadian healthcare system!

Rachel, the contractions were coming every three minutes consistently after I made that post, and they kept on for another hour before finally starting to settle down, and at that point I was able to go to sleep. I even had the chills at one point, which is odd for me, since I'm usually so hot. So I was laying there thinking that I might seriously be going into labor. But turns out it was just Liam playing tricks on me again! :dohh: At least I didn't jump the gun and go to the hospital.

Things like what happened last night are what makes me keep thinking that he might make an early arrival.

Hey all.. well both my kids have ear infections.. but luckily both are feeling better with their meds.. :) yay for that.. this momma is tired..

Drs tomorrow.. 15 weeks on Friday already

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=141656

think I may have the start of my bfp, if this is it and baby sticks, it's due date is my son's birthday :D

Steph, that totally looks like a bfp to me! I'm going to go ahead and give you a tentative congratulations! :thumbup:

Logan, glad to hear that the medicine is helping at least. As for you, it's crazy to think that you're already almost 15 weeks! I keep thinking, "Ooo, she'll be finding out about the gender in no time!" But then I remember that you're staying team yellow. :dohh:

Oooh Steph, congrats! Those are NOT evap lines! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->