anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Well it is something different for me, I usually don't get cramps until a couple of hours before the witch arrives, and I never have sharp twingy pains. I guess I'm just eager to know the answer and it's driving me mad waiting. Sigh.

Oh dear Silver, I'm glad I didn't have a whole stack of them because I'd have been peeing on them from about 4dpo too!

Hey Pielette, I just found an old post on here where I listed my symptoms before my BFP, and among them was "occasional sharp pains near my ovaries". :thumbup:

My pre-BFP symptoms was having no AF symptoms. Not very helpful.

Thanks spiffy, that sounds about right and keeps my hope alive! And no worries skadi haha.

Anyway enough about me and my neurosis. How's everyone doing?

Great... I think AF is due today or sometime soon. I must start keeping track. Going to pick blueberries tomorrow while my sister watches Keira. I'll have to wear an anti-surprise pad as I can only imagine the horror of getting AF while out in the middle of nowhere picking berries!

Yikes, Skadi! That would be horrible! :o

I'm doing good. I've decided to document my "symptoms" post ovulation this month so that next month, when we start TTC, I'll have a refernce to compare with. It's amazing how many so called symptoms you get when you just start analying everything your body does... :dohh:

Thanks spiffy, I know I thought the same! Wish I'd paid more attention last time. I'm just getting really frustrated wondering what's going on in there.

Technically AF should be due today on a normal 28 day cycle, but I know I ovulated late, around CD19, so that would make me 9dpo today. But I'm here wondering about this random bit of super stretchy white stuff. I haven't had it since, it was only a bit (a glob, sorry yuck) and I've had sharp pains on and off all day today. I'm bewildered.

Want to stick my head up there and say oi! Give me a clue!

:haha::haha::haha: that made me giggle!

Still feeling bummed out . not a whiff of pregnancy or AF around here....patiently waiting- well trying. At the time you say to your body please work, it doesnt- typical aye!!

Spiffy loving your baby girls fashion style :cloud9:(cute hairband)-
August is coming upon us fast:winkwink:

Pilette i remember getting loads of that EWCM before it was similar to ovulation and the little sharp niggles. Scared me shitless but i was told it was the fertilised egg imbeding into the wall lining. :kiss: your ok lovie!

Thanks, Ez. :flower: Have you tested again recently? How many periods have you had since your LO was born? I know I had one period, then a really long cycle, and now I seem to be back to normal. In your case, I hope it's just a shy little bean, though! :thumbup:

Spiffy hunny ive had 2 so far, one in March and one in June. I tested again this morning with FMU and BFN so i wont be wasting anymore tests as i dont see the point even though i love testing lol. Yeah i reckon its gna be a long cycle- have to wait on Mother nature to bless me with a period.

On a positive note ive lost half a stone in the past 2 and a bit weeks:happydance: cheered me up a lot today and giving me motivation to lose the other half a stone! Dnt want to have too much excess weight on in my next pregnancy and i feel a lot healthier!

Oh, sorry to hear that, EZ. :( I know how you feel. When I had that long cycle, I was just praying for my period to show up because the waiting was driving me crazy.

However, that's awesome that you've lost weight! I'm trying to as well, but the last 15 pounds just won't budge!

Ive been using the MyFitnessPal app on my phone (i registered on website first). I didnt have a clue about calories but this app has been teaching me and making me think before i put a cupcake into my mouth lol. Its great im not dieting just eating healthier for my body and just sticking to 1200 calories a day but as im breastfeeding i can go up to 1700 if i wish.
Its a good website/app to use it really helps logging your food intake down!

I've actually used myfitnesspal before and I have to agree, it really does help you be aware of what you're eating. My problem is, I know I'm not eating very good, but we don't take the time to make a lot of nice home-cooked meals, and we enjoy eating out too much. I really do need to buckle down, though because I want to get closer to my pre-pregnacy weight before I get pregnant again...

Thanks ez, that's what I'm hoping, that there's a bean in there making itself at home!

Well done on the weight loss! I'm finally back to my pre-pregnancy weight, I changed my diet completely (bit of a shock to my body's system!) and lost that remaining stone over about 6 weeks. I feel so much healthier. I always trained 3 times a week but my diet was bloody awful and as my trainer put it, 'You can't out-train a bad diet.'

My DH said oh you're back in shape, just in time to get all big and pregnant again :dohh: Still, I'm hopeful that my new healthy ways will serve me well through the next pregnancy and help me get back into shape quicker afterwards.

Skadi I love picking blueberries! I used to pick strawberries when I was a kid, haven't done it in ages.

how is everyone today????

im still not cycling from bf so i think im living vicariously through you all lol. i cant wait to see more bfp's!

12 weeks postpartum, still exclusively breastfeeding, have been spotting the past few days. Light pink when I wipe. Wonder what it means. A period?

Futuremama, good to see you again! :flower: It could be your period. I had one a month after giving birth, but then my next one didn't show up until 12 weeks postpartum.

Blessed, I'm doing pretty good. Had a little bout of insomnia last night, which sucked, especially because I've been sleeping so well for the past month and a half (I used to have a lot of trouble). Plus, my LO just got her 4 month immunizations, so she was having a rough time last night too. Hopefully tonight I'll get more sleep!

How are you doing? Waiting and not knowing when your cycles will return must be difficult. :(

Pielette, did you test again today? I'm so anxious to know! (Like Blessed, I think I'm living vicariously through you ladies right now. :haha:)

Pillette :test: !!! Have you tested hunny??? . Im with you Spiffy and ,Blessed and Futuremama waiting for AF!

Oh and Spiffy ive done no drastic changes i just swap my sides for healthier options so salad or a tiny bit of rice instead of fries (we can them chips over here) and that helps a lot, so you could do that in resturants too.i have peppermint tea and water now and no fizzy drinks(well occassionally i swig a sneaky sip from oh:haha:):flower:

Pie - Oh man I love picking fruit. It reminds me of when I was a kid in my grandfathers garden. So delicious! I put down 10 jars of jam I made after picking. Froze two freezer bags full so Keira can have some when she is old enough. PLUS left some fresh to eat as is. Delicious!

Oh and TEST!

Haha ladies you crack me up! :haha:

I did test but nothing doing. They're not the sensitive ones though. I got myself a pack of sensitive ones yesterday and going to try one tomorrow morning. Argh! It's driving me nuts! No sign of the witch but I'm so ridiculously crampy.

By my calculations I'm 12dpo today, so hope it just hasn't built up enough yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->