anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Aaaah!!! So exciting! Best of luck, Jordyn, and I'll be praying for you and Liam tonight! Whee!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Jordyn!! please please please keep us updated!! I will also be praying for a happy healthy mommy and baby!!

just realized jordyn liam will most likely be a 4th of july baby!!

He should definitely be a 4th of July baby! I have my epidural in (thank goodness!!!) and I was 7cm when they last checked. So this is definitely happening!

Thank you! It's nice to know that I have my own personal cheer squad! :flower:

Only update for now is that they've broken my water and they think he's back to back right now, so here's to hoping he flips around before I start pushing!

He's here! Born at 2:29am, weighing 6lbs, 11oz, and 19.5 inches. The labor was amazing! I only pushed for about 10 minutes this time, and I tore a little along my episiotomy scar, but it wasn't as bad as last time. After birth, Liam breasted for about 40 minutes, which was awesome, and he's been pretty calm so far. I'm so happy that he's healthy and he's here! :)

(Sorry about the sideways photo. Not sure why it's like that.)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 7
OMG Jordyn! So exciting!!! :happydance: he looks absolutely perfect. :cloud9: It sounds like you had a quick easy labor and hopefully you and Liam can get some rest. :hugs:

Congratulations on your perfect little guy!

Thanks Heather!

Here's a picture of us together. :flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 8
I love that picture, Jordyn! You look great and Liam is such a cutie! Has Alia met Liam yet?

No Alia hasn't met him yet. DH has to go get her, but he'd much rather stay here at the hospital and sleep...as if he's the one who just gave birth. :dohh: I envy him. Even if Liam is in the nursery for a bit, I still can't sleep since the nurses keep coming in all the time taking vitals and doing checks. Last time around I wanted to stay at the hospital as long as possible because I was nervous about being on my own with Alia. This time around I'd love to leave, but because he was a little early, they want us to stay until tomorrow evening at least so they can monitor his blood sugar levels. I'm not to worried though. He's a much better eater already than Alia was and is starting out at a better weight.

That's great, Jordyn! I'm glad he's doing so well considering he was a bit early! And he seemed to be a great weight too.

This morning I checked BNB thinking maybe Vanessa updated that she had Milo and I saw you had Liam! Going to bed early I missed it all. :haha:

Very happy you are doing so well! I know you were very ready for him to come too!

Hooray! He is so precious! I love the pictures.

Way to go, Jordyn! You did it! :D

Can't wait to hear how Alia reacts to her new brother! Have funs sleeping in the meantime. :)

CONGRATS jordyn!!!! He is just perfect!!!! What a great weight for being born just before 37 weeks. Sounds like your labor was pretty fast as well!!! You did great!!! I cant believe he is here!!! I also can wait to hear about how alia reacts to him!!

Well ladies i got sent home from work again today. My blood pressure wasnt too too high but was 149/86 but i can feel the affects of it. The nurses i worked with sent me home. They also paged the doc that has been dealing with me this week while mine is gone she i felt awful. I felt like it bothered her that she was paged on her day off. She told me that she will see me around 11 tomorrow and may have me go get a non stress test from labor and delievery and deside to put me on either modified work or bed rest. I really hope its modified work as i told you ladies i cant afford to leave work yet. But i cant tell you how awful i feel that those nurses desided to page the dr and just the way she talked to me i just felt so bad like idk like she was mad or something. She even told me to stop taking my blood pressure now and ill see her tomorrow. How can i stop taking my blood pressure when i know that its high. IDK i just feel ignored kinda.

Hello ladies! Please excuse me because I have to go back and read through everyone's updates.

But yes, I have had my second baby boy :cloud9: I've had a pretty rough time of it in labour and ended up being transferred into hospital. When the midwife saw me on Tuesday evening my blood pressure was high and I had 2+ protein in my urine, so she suspected pre-eclampsia. As a result I went into hospital. It turned out I didn't have it and I knew I didn't, but I understood why she had to bring me in.

So anyway, when we got there it turned out Milo was back to back. I'd already been contracting regularly from 7pm and labour just stalled. They checked me at about midnight and I was 5cm dilated, four hours later I was 6cm. Just wanted to cry. They broke my waters but it still remained stalled. So they put me on a syntocin drip to ramp up the contractions and oh my God I wanted to die, they were that awful. On top of each other, no respite and so much worse than the natural contractions I'd had with Noah. At about 7am I broke down and asked for pain relief, they gave me diamorphine which helped a little by making me sleepy.

He finally got into the right position and I got to 9cm dilated at around 9.30am. I was able to deliver his head but we then had a case of shoulder dystocia. I knew exactly what was going on when the midwife pulled the emergency cord and yanked my legs up, scared the living daylights out of me but they handled it really well and got him out quickly with no lasting effects. They put him on my chest crying. DH was sobbing with relief after having watched the whole ordeal and that he was safe and sound.

So I ended up with a second degree tear. They put me on iron tablets because my levels dropped very low. But they really were fantastic and took very good care of us.

Milo is gorgeous :cloud9: And worth it all! We're trying to crack breastfeeding and doing ok so far, but my nipples are already very sore. Trying to push through it. He weighed in at 7lb 11oz so kind of glad he was two weeks early!

I'll be honest, that labour and birth was horrendous, 15 hours of back to back labour, it absolutely sucked and I really didn't see me getting through it without a c-section. But funnily enough, as hugely different as both my births have been, I feel so proud of both of them and having got through it. I'm battered and bruised but I'm a woman with a badge of honour!

I'll upload a couple of photos shortly.

Jordyn - congratulations! Liam is beautiful! And we had our boys one day apart! Funny how we both had our suspicions that these boys would be early, mother's intuition :flower:

Stacey that sucks about your blood pressure, mine was sky high for a bit too so I know how that feels. If it persists surely bed rest is the right way to go?

https://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x66/VanessaCH/20130703_102708_zpsfb491539.jpg

https://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x66/VanessaCH/20130704_110343_zpse4e83d6e.jpg

Vanessa, I'm sorry that you had a rough time! Milo is so handsome!

Stacey, I hope everything is okay. I'm thinking about you :hugs:

Oh, Vanessa, I'm so sorry you had a rough birth. But so glad to hear you say you're proud of it. That's such a great attitude! You did it! What a big accomplishment. :) And I agree, Milo is very handsome! So excited for you and your family.

Stacey, that stinks that you got sent home today. I sure hope they can find some modified work for you to do that won't affect your blood pressure so you can work as long as you had planned for your family. And sorry you're feeling ignored; that doesn't really make sense to me that she would have you stop taking your blood pressure. Maybe she just doesn't want you to stress out about it because that would make it worse? Anyway, I hope you can relax and your symptoms won't be too bad today.

AWWW Vanessa. I am sorry the delivery with Milo was alittle difficult but the results are wonderful!!! He is beautiful!!!! great size as well!!

oh my goodness!!!!!!!!! my computer has been broke forever and I got it fixed a couple weeks ago so I thought I would try to catch up and babies are here!!!!!! :cloud9:

liam and milo are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I have lots of catching up but I hope everyone is doing ok. we found out a few days ago we are pregnant and im so so so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->