anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Rachel, that's awesome that Daniel is helping out with the cleaning! :thumbup: I'm sure it is nice to not feel like you're doing it all and rest a bit before Jimmy arrives.

Okay girls, totally random question but size shoes does your LO's wear?? I'm shopping for new shoes for Sam now, after last buying him a few pairs in October that still fit! This child has super small feet. :haha:

I think Ozzy wears a 4? Maybe getting close to a 5? I should know this! Aaah!

Sam is in a 4 still and they are still fitting!!! :wacko: There is no way he could wear a 5. He has a few pairs as gifts that I still can't put on him. I'm thinking about getting a 4.5 to let him grow into. :shrug:

But with my luck he'll have a major growth spurt and jump up 1.5 sizes overnight! :haha:

Alia has small feet, too. She just recently graduated to size 3! :dohh:

As for pictures, I need to be taking more! But here's one that I thought was cute, since he's grabbing his pacifier and his ear. :haha:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 3
Awe, Jordyn he is a doll!!! <3 He looks a lot of Alia too.

Love that picture! He's super cute and looks über snuggly. And what a cool sheet/blanket/whateveritis that he's laying on too.

Aww cute pic.. :) broody for my own baby lol

Shoes my son is wearing a 4 :)

Vanessa: I am soo happy that you are doing well. And that bf is going soo well. That is one of my personal goals with this dd. Noah sounds like he is a great big brother!!

Jordyn: What a beautiful picture of Liam. He does look alot like Alia. Hang in there you are doing great. I bet your nipple will feel better once liam tongue tie is fixed. You can do it! Give Alia some time. Its prob a HUGE change for her with the new baby here. She will get it as well!

Heather: I cant get Jonathans feet into a 4 anymore. But that could be because he just has a fat foot? He is deff in a 5. They fit him well he doesnt fall all over from them being to big either. I think at this time with natalia she was barley in a 3 lol. Even now at 4 years she is barley at 8 haha.

Rachel: That was great your dh helped with your nesting lol. That is always nice. Maybe he had alittle nesting himself haha. I really hope Jimmy doesnt keep us waiting very long

Logan: Wow 18 weeks. I just cant believe how fast the time has gone

Happy 32 weeks Due.. My dd was the same.. she is almost 4 and in 7 and 8s depending on the shoes... :)

Well it's made me laugh to hear your babies' shoe sizes! Noah is in 5 and a half and 6s. He has big fat feet :haha: They were measured ages ago now so should get them checked again.

Aw Jordyn, Liam is so cute! Love the hand on the pacifier :cloud9: We've tried Milo with one but he just doesn't seem to get the point of them!

Here's a couple of pics of my tiny one :cloud9:

https://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x66/VanessaCH/20130708_090418_zpsf4b38893.jpg

https://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x66/VanessaCH/20130707_170536_zps6ffbdf4d.jpg

Vanessa, your little guy is a cutie! :flower:

That's funny you said Noah has big fat feet! :haha: that's my nephew; his feet are as long as they are wide! I say he has Fred Flinstone feet.

Okay, I checked and Ozzy is in a size 5. I have to laugh because he also has big fat Fred Flintsone feet!!! :haha:

Vanessa, Milo is adorable! Ozzy didn't get the whole pacifier thing at first either. Now he's addicted to it!

I talked to my mom tonight, and she is going to come and stay for about a week once Jimmy arrives. She'll stay in a hotel or a small rental home if she can find one on short notice. That way she can take Ozzy for a whole day and/or overnight and we can have some "alone time" with Jimmy. I think we'll be able to sleep better that way too. (I can only imagine how excited we'll be when our two boys happen to both be sleeping at the same time!) I'm really glad she's coming. She was a huge help when Ozzy was born.

Vanessa, Milo is such a cutie! And he looks a lot like Noah! Especially looking at the first picture in your post and your avatar picture. :flower:

Rachel, that's great that your mom will be with you for the first week. I think if you can get extra sleep during that time, it really sets you up well for the time after. Oh! And I keep forgetting to say this. I'm pretty sure it was you who said that you had depression pretty bad after Ozzy was born, and I had it really bad after Alia, so much that I was regretting even having a child. But this time around I haven't had it at all! I've had hard moments, but I know they've just been from sleep-deprivation, or the pain of breastfeeding. I feel happy and myself this time around. I was totally expecting to have the depression problems again this time around, but it just goes to show that every pregnancy is totally different! :thumbup:

Rachel, that's great that your mom is gonna come and help you when Jimmy is born! Do you have any close family around you? My mom is coming up too and I feel soooo happy to have her for a few week. She was so helpful with Sam that I would hate to be without her.

Jordyn, that's great you are feeling normal this go around! :flower: I think it does help to know what to expect the second time so you aren't in for such a shock when you are tired and feeling so sleep deprived!

Thanks logan: just 5 more week to go!!! Thats exactly right lol Depending on the shoe she has wide feet as well so sometimes her shoes are too big lol

vanessa: Milo is soo cute. I was going to say the exacte same thing as jordyn that he looks like Noah especially in your avitar pic lol Wow Noah has some big feetlol I think the widness of jonathans feet he willl be going up sizes again. lol

Rachel: That is great news that your mom is comeing up to help you!!! I dont think there is anyone better then your own mom. My mom wont be comeing until sept 5 or 6. Baby will be about 3 weeks or so by then as long as all goes well.

Heather that made me laugh about the fred flinstone feet haha. Im glad your mom is coming as well!!!

Jordyn: I am soo happy that you are feeling pretty good after birth. And non feeling much of baby blues!!!!! I agree maybe its because we all know what to expect after the first baby lol. Aww Liam is soo cute!

afm: Im not feeling to hot today. This headache ihave is rediculouse. ive already taken tylonel and it hasnt done squat for me. My hubby is going to buy us some dinner tonight so i can relax some.
So yesterday we cut the kids hair. Jonathan looks all grown up. We never had cut it so short. But i ask the lady why when we want to spike his hair it just kinda falls over. She said that boys with curly hair has to be cut shorter otherwise they will just fall over. So sure enough she was right. You all will see when i take pics from sunday lol.

Stacey, I'm sorry you're feeling crummy today! :hugs: I hope you can rest and your headache starts to go away! I can't wait to see pictures of Jonathan's new haircut. I plan to get Sam's cut this weekend as well. It's getting way long it's starting to get a curl at the end!

Well, DH left this morning for CT and won't be back till Tuesday afternoon. Our sitter takes 1 week a year off and this so happened to be the week and with in-laws out of town Sam had to come to work with me half day. It was very interesting to say the least...I took off an hour early and just taking a half day vacation! So our weekend started a bit early...in just perfect timing for a nap! :winkwink:

I figure take advantage before Ben gets here. :thumbup:

Thanks heather i do too. Aww i bet that sam will look so cute with the hair cut. I Hate cutting jonathans hair because it does cut out all of his curls. But my dh insist on keeping his hair short so he doesnt look like a girl. The hair cutter lady said why do you wanna cut all those cute curls off. I just told her to ask my husband lol. But its soo short now like finger length all around lol Then he has this callick on the front of his head so that part sticks up haha.

Im sorry your dh is gone. At least you can take sam with you to work. That is great. Although im sure you cant get done as much. But its nice. Aww thats great you got home alittle early today. A nap sounds wonderful!!!! i am soo jelouse!!!! haha

Hey all read through some..

wanted to say to pie the lo is soo cute.. love little babies.. :)

Im 18 weeks today whoop..

Attachments

• 18 weeks number 3.jpg
    18 weeks number 3.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member