anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

How is everyone? It's so quite today!

I feel VERY rough today. Super nauseous, I've not thrown up but I've been gagging all day. I'm quite tired and to top it all off - LO is playing up, not sleeping and being a grump. I'm actually in a good mood though. I've been a roller-coastering inbetween ok, crabby, and crying :haha: So today, I feel ok - emotionally! :thumbup: Physically... I feel like utter poop!!

12 dpo is still early, and the cramping is a great sign! (Unless you normally get it this long before AF...I know I don't!) Everything is crossed for you, Pielette!

Oh, Skadi, this might sound weird, but you were sort of in my dream last night. I was walking past a cute little house, and there was a sign over the door that said, "Skadi" and I was like, "Oh, that's where Skadi lives." I then continued on to my house, which was somehow floating in the ky, and my husband and I watched a plane crash past our window. :haha: (This is why dreams can never be considered a pregnancy symptom for me. I usually always remember some of my dreams, and they're always bizarre!)

Sorry you're not feeling good, Chez, I hope LO starts behaving a little better for you!

Thanks spiffy, oh I know, I guess it's just because I had a BFP earlier with Noah I was kind of expecting the same thing! But I hope tomorrow might be soon enough to show something. My fingers are firmly crossed! I really do feel like there's something going on in there, the cramps are very unusual for me, I don't get them until just before AF normally and I have had them for about a week now, on and off.

Hi chez! Poor grumpy LO, any idea what's up? Glad you're feeling good though :flower: Well emotionally if not physically!

Spiffy that's so weird about your dream :haha:

Welcome Babyhopes! :flower: I like the qoute in your signature. I totally agee. :thumbup:

Yuck Chez. I think I've been trying to block the memories of morning sickness. Terrible.

Spiffy - That is hilarious about your dream!

Haha spiffy what a funny dream aye-cute tho:) us ladies are even in your head at night! Skadi must feel special lol

Welcome babyhopes:)!! Coming up to the end of July nice n fast!!

Chez :hugs: glad your still feeling upbeat! Grumpy lo and sicky feeling sounds challenging but hopefully it will pass soon. Did u have MS in your last pregnancy?

Pilette my fingers AND toes are crossed for u!! Eeekk I'm excited!

I'm still waiting for AF......LO has been enjoying the weaning process so far so I'm very very happy:)

X

hi ladies! i havent been on much. im not feeling well. :wacko:

chez- i hope the icky passes soon. ugh i hate ms. i always have it to some degree. :sick:

spiffy- its not so hard waiting for af right now. i keep going between feeling really ready for the next to happy that its not time yet. im being wishy washy. i guess it makes it easier leaving it all up to God. if He decides, He must know best! love the dream too! i have crazy dreams a lot and very vivid so not sure it would be an indicator for me either, although i do think it boosts a little when im preggo:winkwink:

pie- i hope its pos soon!!!!!

welcome babyhopes!

how is everyone else doing??? :hugs:

Thanks spiffy, oh I know, I guess it's just because I had a BFP earlier with Noah I was kind of expecting the same thing! But I hope tomorrow might be soon enough to show something. My fingers are firmly crossed! I really do feel like there's something going on in there, the cramps are very unusual for me, I don't get them until just before AF normally and I have had them for about a week now, on and off.

Hi chez! Poor grumpy LO, any idea what's up? Glad you're feeling good though :flower: Well emotionally if not physically!

Spiffy that's so weird about your dream :haha:

She's just fighting sleep for me in the day. She's fine at night and I can so live with that! I still feel sickly! :nope: Boooo!!

Haha spiffy what a funny dream aye-cute tho:) us ladies are even in your head at night! Skadi must feel special lol

Welcome babyhopes:)!! Coming up to the end of July nice n fast!!

Chez :hugs: glad your still feeling upbeat! Grumpy lo and sicky feeling sounds challenging but hopefully it will pass soon. Did u have MS in your last pregnancy?

Pilette my fingers AND toes are crossed for u!! Eeekk I'm excited!

I'm still waiting for AF......LO has been enjoying the weaning process so far so I'm very very happy:)

X

Yeah, I had it with LO. I was actually vomitting then though. Not quite there yet. I've learnt now there is one good thing about being at my parents' (waiting on a house, didn't expect to be pg so soon, lol!) place. She can have cuddles with LO when I feel off, although she doesn't even know I'm pregnant again yet! She will do when I start vomitting... :dohh:

hi ladies! i havent been on much. im not feeling well. :wacko:

chez- i hope the icky passes soon. ugh i hate ms. i always have it to some degree. :sick:

spiffy- its not so hard waiting for af right now. i keep going between feeling really ready for the next to happy that its not time yet. im being wishy washy. i guess it makes it easier leaving it all up to God. if He decides, He must know best! love the dream too! i have crazy dreams a lot and very vivid so not sure it would be an indicator for me either, although i do think it boosts a little when im preggo:winkwink:

pie- i hope its pos soon!!!!!

welcome babyhopes!

how is everyone else doing??? :hugs:

I had it on and off with DD too! Not good. I know it may sound odd but I'd prefer to actually GO sick, than FEEL sick... :nope:

that doesnt sound odd to me. i felt the same. i had one that i was vomitting a lot. i counted 11 times one day before i quit counting. i got really dehydrated and had to have medicine. and another one i felt sick the whole pregnancy. i was even sick a few days after he was born. that was probably my 2 worst experiences. ugh they were both horrible :nope:

I was definately lucky this last time around. I had mild nausea during the first trimester, but it was never bad enough that I thought I might vomit. I hope my next pregnancy doesn't make up for it! :dohh:

My first trimester was terrible right into halfway into second trimester. I was on diclectin but still throwing up once or twice a day. I could barely even eating anything until 13 weeks so I lost a lot of weight. I had maybe a month of feeling fine before I got kind of huge really quick and uncomfortable and then she came!

I am hoping the next won't be so bad, although, as bad as it was I would gladly do it all over again!

My dear AF came today. Marked that down in my calendar with a great big M!

Really worried today. Been having a brown tint to the usual discharge a couple of times when I've wiped today... I'm so scared. I had some spotting when I ovulated last time and I've NEVER spotted before then, not even when pg. :cry: I have to wait until tomorrow to call the doctor. I hope it's just spotting and not the start of something I'm all too familiar with... :cry:

i hope everything is ok chez! praying for you and baby :hugs:

Thank you! :hugs: OH is hopefull, I wish I could say the same... :nope: It's not a lot there -at all- really, but it's only spelt disaster for me before. :cry:

im sorry you have this going on hun!

it might not make you feel any better but i bled really bad with one of mine and he was ok. another one i had a subchorionic hematoma that made me spot for the first few weeks and he is fine.

i also had 2 mc before i had any of my kids so i know how scary it can be to spot or bleed

Oh, Chez, I hope everything's okay! I had some bright red spotting from weeks 6-8, and everything turned out okay. I'll be praying for you. :hugs:

Skadi, on to a new cycle, eh? I should be getting AF this weekend, and then I'll be joining you. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->