anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Stacey, I'm feeling pretty good today. Thank you :flower: just taking it easy and praying Ben decides to come early! :winkwink:

As for my labor with Sam, I labored from 7am to 6:30pm and only got to 7cm and ended up with a c section. Boo! :dohh:

You didn't tell us Stacey, what name did you and DH decide on? I too will wash all Ben's new clothes this weekend too! I can't wait to look at all his little things :cloud9:

aww heather im soo happy that you are feeling better!!! I hope you continue to feel good!!! We already have milo, liam, and now jimmy you will deff be next not to much longer now heather and ben will be here!!!!

As for a name well we still havnt desided ugg. After we went to the valley yesterday my dh went and cut the grass. He has been working 7 days a week right now as im not working. He is trying his best. I know she will get a name i just wish we wernt cutting it soo close.

I feel so out of the loop on this thread and it used to be my fave. just wanted to say I miss you ladies and think of you often! hope the newly again mommy's are doing good and the rest who are about to pop are feeling ok <3

Blessed, good to hear from you! How are you feeling? :flower:

Stacey, don't feel bad about not having a name...we don't even have a crib! :dohh: I don't have a hospital bag packed and none of Ben's clothes are washed! I really need to get it together this weekend!

I'm starting to really feel over this pregnancy now! :wacko: I've been pretty blessed to have a very good pregnancy thus far but now my body is just so achy and I feel HUGE!!! Plus seeing all these babies being born on here is making me a bit jealous :blush:

Thanks heather. Dont feel bad about not having a crib or hospital bag packed and stuff. I didnt do any of that until like 38 weeks. I think i already mentioned i packed my hospital bag the day before he was born haha. So dont worry.

I got lazy today and didnt end up washing any clothes or anything. I understand what you mean about being over pregnancy. I am too even though im only almost 34 weeks. I the thought of three weeks left is why. Also idk if it has to do with us all getting pregnant pretty quick after we had our other babiess because i dont know about you but i feel like i have been pregnant FOREVER! i didnt have this feeling when i was pregnant with jonathan lol.

Blessed its nice to hear from you!!!!

haking- im very very sick. I got some preggie pops today and they seem to be helping so far. just the usual beginnings of pregnancy. tired and sick, blah!

duejan- I know exactly how you feel! after I had my 4th baby I got pregnant right away with #5. they are 14 months apart. then got pregnant with #6 right away after him. they are 12 months apart. I felt like I had been pregnant for 3 yrs straight!!! im glad there was a little bit of time between this one and the last, but its all coming back very quick lol. :sick:

Melissa, it's great to hear from you! I'm sorry that you're feeling so sick. :( When do you usually start feeling better?

Stacey, my labor with Alia was about 14 hours from the first contraction, so with Liam it was more than cut in half! As for my nipples, they were getting a lot better, but then my milk supply seemed to drop considerably yesterday, and so Liam had to keep eating about every hour and now they're feeling sore again.

Heather, I also got tired of being pregnant more with Liam than with Alia, and I think it was a combination of being pregnant two times in a row, and the fact that there was less "novelty" the second time around. At least you know for sure that you only have two weeks left! As for being jealous, just know that I'm jealous of you ladies who are still pregnant because I know you're getting more sleep than I am! :haha:

Melissa, I'm sorry you're feeling so crummy! I hope you starting getting some relief soon. :hugs:

Stacey, I know what you mean about feeling pregnant for forever! I'm so ready to start getting back to going running and not being asked 20x a day when I'm due! :dohh:

Jordyn, I'm sorry to hear your milk supply may be dropping! :nope: Hopefully it was just a weird day and things seem to be going back to normal and your nipples start healing. :hugs: Have you been only breastfeeding or have you had to supplement with formula at all?

Rachel, I hope you and Jimmy are doing well...can't wait to see pictures of your little man! :flower:

Speaking of sleep...I'm feeling extra tired and lazy! I'm training my replacement so I'm having her do most things so it makes my day go by so slow...Glad I only have 1 more week of work! :happydance:

I'm not sure if I will get sick of being pregnant... if I get to third tri this time around I will have the novelty of experiencing that for the first time. Someone remind me of that if I start complaining. :) LOL

Aww sorry I haven't been on to update.. been so busy the last few weeks.. next week is my daughters bday.. so been cleaning and all that now for that..

But here are a few of my ultrasounds pics from tues.. any gender guess.. Team yellow all the way for me :)

Attachments

• 1044573_659271104101776_1933168476_n.jpg
    1044573_659271104101776_1933168476_n.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 945707_659271037435116_1817128842_n.jpg
    945707_659271037435116_1817128842_n.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 1012699_659271210768432_881743799_n.jpg
    1012699_659271210768432_881743799_n.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 6
haha skadi that made me laugh i will remind you if you start complaining lol.

Melissa: Im sorry that you are feeling so sick i hope that it doesnt last too long!

Jordyn: Im sorry about your milk dropping. Maybe its just one of those days and Liam is having a growth spert. You are doing great. Try not to give up. I was going to ask you the same thing if you have had to supplement formula or not. Let me ask you how much epo did you take and when?

Heather: Wow just one more week left of work. GO YOU!!! haha it will feel so good when you finally just get to stay home and relax!

Rachel: Cant wait for an update on how things are going!!!

Logan i hope your scan went well!

Afm well i just got back from my ultrasound and baby look great. She has only grown a week though in the past three weeks but i dont think there is anything to be conserned about as there is growth. She wa measuring 35 weeks and approx 5lbs 10oz. She is also head down!!! My kids are in daycare right now so im going to try to organize some stuff while they arnt here. Natalia has started crying almost all day while she is in preschool. idk why. The intructors told me that my niece started doing it first then after that natalia has started. I just dont know what to do. Just leave her there and she will eventually start playing again. She used to love going to school and playing outside and stuff so its very weird that this happend all of the sudden. Jonathan on the otherhand LOVES his daycare right now haha. Its weird all the problems i should be having with jonathan like not sleeping in own bed and crying while at daycare im having with my 4 year old. Wierd lol I hope everyone is good!

haha logan i see that now. Wow great pics lol. Umm as for gender ill say girl but im NEVER correct at this haha

Skadi, I too will remind you not to complain come the last few weeks of third tri! :haha:

Stacey, sorry Natalia isn't liking her daycare or is having a rough time. I'm sure its just a phase and will pass. That's great to hear that your US went well though :thumbup: and that is a good size for 34 weeks!

Logan, I'm gonna guess boy but I'm also never good at guessing either but good for you on staying team yellow! :flower:

I ran to the mall on my lunch today just for something to do and ended up picking up a few things for Sam for the fall. I got 2 plaid button up shirts and 3 pairs of jeans for $54. I've been buying so many things for Ben lately, I feel guilty! :blush: Its crazy looking at how big his clothes are now though, especially compared to Ben's! :wacko: What size clothes are your LO's in now?

Also, I went and looked at a purse I've been wanting for a long time...I'm gonna have DH look at it this weekend and see what he says before I spend the money! :winkwink:

heather: I cant see to buy something for one of the kids and not the other lol. I say im going baby shopping and come out with 2 or 3 outfits for jonathan and natalia and 1 for the baby haha. Aww sounds very cute his clothes! Jonathan is in 18 or 24 m clothes depending

Natalia did better today they said she danced but didnt want to play outside. Im positive that this is just a phase. My niece started doing this and im sure natalia saw it and thought hey i could do the same. She did better though thank goodness.
Well off to make dinner!!

Glad Natalia did a bit better today! :thumbup: As for shopping...Sam has so much that I never wanna buy and he won't get to it but now I feel like he needs stuff so I'm going crazy! :haha:

Logan, for some reason, I think it's a boy, but I have no real reasoning behind that guess. Glad to hear that it went well, and hopefully McKenna's birthday will come together the way you want it. :flower:

Stacey, that's great that your little girl already weighs 5lbs 10oz! Alia was only 5lbs 7oz when she was born, so that's awesome! As for clothes sizes, Alia wears 12-18 month clothes, except for socks. In socks, she still fits into some 0-6 months! :dohh:

I'm really trying to avoid supplementing with formula, since I suspect that my supply will only get worse if I do that. It started dropping around 4 weeks with Alia, so I'm worried that this might be the beginning of it, but I'm going to try everything I can to keep it going longer this time around. I just hope it works!

Rachel, hope all is well with you and Jimmy!

Heather: What size clothes is sam in? Thats great that he has so much clothes lol, but like you said i just feel bad shopping for the baby and not gettingnothing for them. They too have so much clothes. This is why i wish i was having another boy because i wouldnt have to sshop to much lol

Jordyn: Yea that is a great weight lol. I hope she is a really good weight for when she is born! Doc said she looks great though! I too hope that your milk supply isnt dropping. Just try not to give in and use formula because that will make your supply drop.

Let me ask you ladies something. Is it tradition to only get a babyshower with your first child? I never have heard of this as i got one with natalia one with jonathan one with this baby well almost two as my work wants to though me one too. But then i read that no only the first baby.

Due I think its most common with only the first.. I never had one with any..

As far as clothes Bryce is in 12 and 18 months.. :)

Rojo... Looks like a girl to me!

Due... Yes, usually only a baby shower for the first baby. You could always do a "Come meet the baby party" though and specify no gifts or diapers only or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->