anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Sam met Ben this afternoon around 3:30pm and he did great! I was holding Ben when he came in since they wanted him sink to skin to help his blood sugar. Sam sat in my lap and just wanted to touch him and we got some good pictures. I'll post some when I get a chance.

Sam got his new toy from Ben too so he was a big pre-occupied by that as well. I'm very happy with how it went. I am just trying to get Sam extra love to make this as positive as possible for him.

I'm so in love with our new family of 4! :cloud9:

Hooray! Heather, Ben is so stinkin' cute! I'm so glad things went smoothly and the experience was a positive one. And I never would have guessed that birth weight based on your bump pics.

I hope your recovery goes smoothly and that Ben's blood sugars stabilize - poor little guy getting pricked so often. Good thing he's so mellow.

Huge congrats to you and you family of four!

awww heather that sounds like a great experience. Now i have your to go off of when someone i know has to have a elective csection. Wow thats a almost 9lb baby! Amazing Congrats. You look great in that pic that you posted. Not bad for having a baby pulled out of your belly :)! Sounds like Sam did great reacting to his baby brother! Apart of me wonders if they remember any of that as most of our older babies are still babies lol. Congrats again heather! Cant wait to see some updates and pics of ben and sam together!!

awww congrats on your new arrival hun :D:D

im not sure when i dont even own any tests yet i think i might order some online i ment to do it earlier but i forgot lol or just hang out incase af is late lol xxx

Congrats, Ben is so adorable! Glad it all went well. :)

Congrats Haking.. what a cute little guy.. happy the first meeting went well..

Hope everyone is well! :flower:

Not long for you now, Stacey! :happydance:

We are just waiting to be discharged in the next few hours! I can't wait to get home to Sam and my own bed!

Ben is down to 7lbs 13oz now so exactly 1lb less than when he was born. Thankfully he's been a good eater and doctors aren't too worried about it. His blood sugar is finally stabilized and hopefully that will help him put weight on now.

Last was a bit rough for us. Ben got circumcised during the day and was very fussy/gassy in the evening. He finally fell asleep around 1:30-5:45am. I think he had an upset stomach because he wouldn't even nurse during that time just screamed and couldn't get comfortable. Poor guy!

Here are a few pictures of our little man :cloud9:

I think he looks like me. Love our dark haired baby!
https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/null_zps7cff8dd6.jpg

https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/null_zps580efdde.jpg

https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/null_zps6d184258.jpg

And, the very last bump pic taken right before leaving to the hospital. Can't believe a near 9lb baby came out of there! :wacko:
https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/null_zps3be089f3.jpg

aww heather he is SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!! Im glad his blood sugars are steady now. Sorry to hear he had a rough night last night. I would to if i got circumsized lol but he will be fine. Was Sam born with dark hair too? I mean it would be something to have one have blonde hair and the other brown it would be soo cute lol. Aww im glad he is eating well. YOu see up here they would have had a fit if he was down a pound in a couple days. Jonathan lost a pound then gained half a pound back and they still freaked out lol. Im glad your docs arnt too worried!!! I would have never guessed that you had a 9lb baby in your belly. Your bump is small but then again you where all baby too!! Just out of curiousity have you gotton a chance to weigh yourself yet? I mean a 9lb baby plus fluid and placenta etc you probably dont have to much more to lose xx

I still cant believe i will see my princess in less than a week. I have everything ready. I just need to wash jonathans carseat and we will be good to go xx Today i lost some mucus plug. Was just clear but i sure hope it means im starting to efface. I know being induced will be so much easier if i have some good progress already. Since im not going to the hospital until 4pm she will prob be born on fri. I wanted to clean the house before she came. I was going to do it thursday before i went into the hospital but my dh said no to just rest for labor. So maybe wednesday while the kids are in daycare. What would you ladies do? Wow i cant believe so many of us have their babies already. Heather i remember you got your bfp a few days before i got mine but your ultrasound showed you about 2 weeks ahead and mine 1 weeek behind lol. Aww how time flys. I hope everyone is enjoying your little boys!!

Heather, congratulations! Ben is ADORABLE!!! I'm so glad that everything went well with your C-section. How are Ben's blood sugar levels today? Liam had to get his levels tested every four hours because he was "pre-term" and I felt so bad that he had to be pricked that often. However, they brought him back from the nursery one time and the nurse said that he actually slept through it! So I guess it's not TOO painful. :winkwink: I'm so surprised that you were able to hide almost 9lbs of baby in that little bump of yours! Like Stacey said, you shouldn't have much weight to lose to get back to your pre-pregnancy weight. Lucky! I love the pictures, and I'm glad to hear that Sam is doing okay with everything so far.

Stacey, I think your DH is right. Take it easy before your labor, especially since it might be long, and don't worry too much about the house. Anything that absolutely needs to be done, your DH will be able to handle. :flower:

Well, yesterday was my birthday, which is why I wasn't online. My DH stayed home from work and got up with Alia in the morning, so that I could get some extra sleep in the morning while Liam slept. Then we got Chinese take-out for lunch, went to the mall with the kids in the afternoon and let Alia run around a little splash pad, and then went out to Red Lobster for dinner, which is my favorite restaurant. So all in all, it was a good birthday. :)

happy birthday Jordan!!! extra sleep and mama not having to cook sounds like heaven!! :)

happy birthday hun :D xxxx

awww what cute pictures honey :D

not really got much to report here both my boys birthday in 2 weeks kieran will be 1 and aarron will be 9 my boys are getting big :D xxx

Thanks ladies. :flower:

Jenny, I can't even imagine what it will be like to have a 9 year old! So when are you planning on testing? Did you get early positives with either of your boys?

its scary i feel old im only turning 30 in october lol , its hard work as he is quiet hormonal at the moment eeek , i got a positive at 8dpo with kieran but it can vary between that and 11dpo ive ordered tests on friday i think they will come either monday or tuesday but i dunno when to test or to hold out till af is late as i have pcos so my cycle can vary xxx

aww happy birthday jordyn!! :cake:Its sounds like you had a great birthday!! How was it taking both he kids out of the house and too a restraunt. Did you bf while you where out. That has always been one of my biggest fears lol idk why.

My dh said that not to worry about cleaning the house but i would feel SOO much better taking Eva home to a nice clean house. But i did just clean it so i guess skipping one week wouldnt hurt haha I really hope my induction goes kinda fast. Im scared to death im going to end up with a c section aww.

jenny: It is crazy to think you have a 9 year old. When im 30 Natalia will be 11:shock: I dont even want to think about that haha. Aww i cant wait to see some test. Most of us ladies are poas obsessers so we are happy to have someone ttc again on the thread xx

awww bless lol :D thats so cool :p 30 is the new 20 apparently lol :p
its hard to believe id of had an 10.5 year old as well but i lost him at 24 weeks in 2003 :(

these are my boys the top two are aarron newborn and 1 year old and the bottom 2 is kieran not even a day old and him 11 months old :D xxxx

933912_10153104060590338_1060068224_n.jpg

aww jenny your boys are soo cute. They look so much alike! Im sorry to hear about your loss. No one should have to go through anything like that:hugs:

thank you honey that means alot :D my boys have different dads :D but when you see my hubby everyone thinks my eldest is his lol xxx

Jenny, I'm also sorry to hear about your loss. I can't even imagine how hard that would be. I'd like to think that I'm strong enough to handle anything, but I'm not sure I could cope with the loss of a child. :(

Stacey, taking both of the kids to the mall was fine, although Alia got a little antsy by the end. We only took Liam to the restaurant, in case I needed to feed him (my bother stayed at home with Alia), but he never woke up to eat until after we got home. However, I went out to dinner on Thursday night with some ladies in my neighborhood, and I did have to breastfeed Liam there. It was okay, except they brought out the food while I was feeding, so I didn't get to eat it hot.

Well, ladies, I figured out hot to deal with an icky postpartum body...Do something crazy with your hair to take your mind off of it! :haha:

Attachments

• Red again.JPG
    Red again.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 1
thank you hun , i have lost 5 pregnancies 24 weeks , 15 weeks , 8 weeks , 6 weeks and 4 weeks its a hard thing to go through and it does put pressure on your relationship but you do get there hun slowly you will never forget xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->