anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Rachel, I'm betting that the lump is probably a small fluid-filled cyst, which are usually harmless. However, it's good to get it checked out! Did I ever tell you ladies about what happened with my mom? She found a lump in her breast and so she showed it to her doctor, and her doctor wrote it off, without even checking it out, saying that it was just because she was breastfeeding. After several months of it not going away, my mom finally got a second opinion, and that's when they discovered it was cancer, and by then it had spread. If her first doctor had taken her seriously, they probably could have stopped it in time.

Heather and Rachel, those are adorable pictures! :flower:

Jenny, I can't wait to start seeing some tests! If you need anyone to look for a line for you, we'd be happy to accommodate. :winkwink:

Stacey, I'm glad that they're going to get you in on Wednesday instead of Thursday. Isn't it crazy to think you'll be induced tomorrow!? I hope the induction goes really fast for you and that you won't need the magnesium.

Well, the 6 week growth spurt is upon us. Liam has been wanting to eat almost every hour since yesterday evening, which means I didn't get much sleep last night and my nipples are getting sore from the constant sucking. I hope it goes quick! Vanessa, is Milo going through his 6 week growth spurt, too?

heather: Sorry that the second night wasnt as good as the first. That always seem to be the way i think because they try to trick us and then boom. Sleeping in the livingroom prob wasnt the most comfy. BUt i completely understand about not wanted to wake upsam. Aww i bet that walk was nice xx And OMG what a beautiful baby you have!!

Rachel: That is great that Ozzy is doing such a great job as a big brother. What a great picture. I agree that would have been a funny video haha. Aww but at least he is interested in his baby brother. Im happy they are checking into that lump. Did you tell you dh?

Jenny 9dpo yay!! i cant wait to see some test. Like jordyn said we will be happy to look for that second line xx

Jordyn: How awful of that doctor who didnt do anything about your moms lump on her breast. I would have suied that doctor and the whole medical staff there! Im soo sorry to hear this. Wow i cant belive Liam is already 6 weeks old. That is just soo crazy:baby: Im soo happy you have breast fed for so long. You said you only where able to with alia for 4 weeks right?

Well it turns out that they couldnt find a nurse for wednesday so im still stuck going in on thursday witch is ok too. Its just rediculous for me that this hospital has no staff for a day. :growlmad:

Jonathan has been waking up at like 3am for the past 3 nights and wont settle down until i take him into the bed with me:shrug: I wonder what is wrong with him. And even more im like why does he have to do this now when im about ready to have a baby. He never had done this before. Im going to have to stop taking him into our bed before he gets used to it but im exaucsted waking up in the morning and im not making my dh do it now as he has been working soo much and he is going to have to help once Eva is born. So i want to let him get as much sleep as possible. Last night he started to get up and i yelled at him to go back to sleep ill get him haha my husband tried to argue but i won of corse haha I just hope jonathan is going through a stage and will be back to sleeping normally again.

Today we FINALLY got our faucet fixed. So thats one less worry before the baby comes. I still need to pack my hopital bag haha. I just having a hard time remembering what to bring lol. Its been raining all summer so i desided i will bring the outfit with the pants vs the shorts for Eva. Did you all bring pjs for the baby for the first night in the hospital? I did for Jonathan and i think i will for Eva too. off topic but its soo funny how Eva is soo short compared to Jonathan and Natalia. My mom was giving me a hard time because i gave my kids hard names to learn to spell. I cant wait to see her reaction when we tell her Evas name lol. Hope everyone is well today. Just a few more days to go until she is here!!!

Stacey, my mom actually told my dad that she didn't want him to sue the doctor. She wanted him to let it go and forgive the doctor and not carry around that kind of anger for the rest of his life. That's so dumb that they can't get someone to induce you on Wednesday! Well, I guess that gives you an extra day to get the things done that you want to do before Eva arrives. As for your question, yes. I only exclusively breastfed Alia until she was 4 weeks old, and then I started supplementing formula. And then by 6 weeks, she was only having breast milk once or twice a day. So to make it to this point with Liam and still be EBF, is a big accomplishment for me. :flower:

Aww that is great Jordyn! It is a great accomplishment. I can see why your mom would say that. I think i have done the same. Very sad though.

And tell me about it. They said they would have to call someone in witch means having to pay them time and a half for there shift so they cant. Its ok. my kids are going to daycare tomorrow and i will rest then on thursday i will spend the day with my kids before i bring anotherone home. Its acually comeing really fast! Especially because today is tuesday already. Just 2 more days until i go to the hopital.

sorry girls i done one earlier today but there was no hint of a line :( all those ttc feelings came rushing back just like i felt before kieran came along xx

Aww, Jenny. Well, it's still early. And yeah, all those crazy ups and downs of TTC... Hang in there!

Jordyn, that's so sad about your mom. But I do believe God's got everything all planned out, and as strange as it sounds that it all happened that way for a reason. What a beautiful lesson for your mom to teach to you kids about forgiveness. She must have been a very special woman. :)

Stacey, I guess Eva will most likely come on Friday then. Ah well, what's one day. Like you said, an extra day to spend with Natalia and Jonathan. And that's funny about how short Eva's name is compared. I think it's pretty funny that we went from Ozymandias to James. Tee hee. At least Ozzy is really easy to spell. And if that's too hard, we'll just start with Oz. ha!

Well, I had the ultrasound this morning. I have no clue what I was looking at, but it looked pretty normal to me... I guess. I mean the lump in question didn't look that different from all the other milk ducts that showed up on the screen. The doctor's office should call with the results in a few days. The tech can't comment on any results she sees, so I wasn't expecting to hear anything today. I think you're right, Jordyn, probably just a cyst or a hardened duct or something simple like that.

Rachel: Im glad you got it checked out. Dont you hate how ultrasound techs never can tell us anything about whats going on. I am a good hope that your u/s comes back normal. xx

jenny: Try not to give up. Its early yet and still early on in ttc. Keep your head upxx

Jenny, sorry to hear about your bfn. :( But 9 dpo is still early, so don't lose hope yet. But I know how you feel. There's nothing worse than the feeling of a failed month while TTC. I shed a lot of tears while TTC; my DH can attest to that.

Rachel, I'm glad that you're feeling good about the ultrasound today. I had some hard areas in my breast before I got pregnant with Alia, and my doctor was going to set up an ultrasound to check it out, but then I got my bfp and sort of forgot all about the breast ultrasound. But I guess everything was fine, because it went away after a while.

Heard back today, and the lump is nothing to worry about. Yay! They want to do a follow up ultrasound in 6 months. I'll probably ask some more questions at Jimmy's 7 week appointment, just to clarify what they think it is exactly.

Also, we took Ozzy for his first haircut today. He did so well! He looks so much more like a little boy now rather than a baby.

Attachments

• Ozzy's first haircut (1).jpg
    Ozzy's first haircut (1).jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Ozzy's first haircut (2).jpg
    Ozzy's first haircut (2).jpg
    28 KB · Views: 3
  • Ozzy's first haircut (3).jpg
    Ozzy's first haircut (3).jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Ozzy's first haircut (4).jpg
    Ozzy's first haircut (4).jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 3
Rachel, I'm glad to hear that the lump was nothing to worry about. And Ozzy looks adorable with his new haircut!! I can't wait until Alia has enough hair to need a haircut. :haha:

Stacey, I hope you're enjoying your last day as a mom of two! you'll be in my thoughts today and I'll be praying for a speedy induction! :flower:

As for me, I'm taking the kids to the park today, so hopefully they cooperate! :winkwink:

Rachel: I am SOOO happy to hear the lump is nothing to worry about!!! AWWW Ozzy looks soo cute with that hair cut. I know what you mean when you say he doesnt look like a baby anymore. I feel the same when we cut jonathans hair lol How did he do with his first hair cut? Jonathan i think has had 3 so far.

Jorydn: That sounds like alot of fun going to the park today i thought about taking my kids to the park today too as this is the first day in like 2 months that its not suppose to rain. But again my DH said for me to just stay in the house and relax before this evening. How is Alias napping now?

Well i have everything ready i washed Jonathans infant carseat and it was acually kinda sad lol. I remember when he was just a newborn. I have all the kids and my clothes out i just need to pack them witch i thought i would do today so i have something to make the time go faster lol. And that is all i need to do really. I will take a shower when jonathan goes for a nap. He kept me up for 2 hours last night from 345 until 545. I dont know why he has started waking up. And he is like wide awake just starring at me with those big eyes haha. I do reallly hope this is just a phase. Im, nervous because the kids will be staying with my MIL tonight. Its the first time jonathan will stay somewhere else without his bottle so im nervouse about how he will sleep for her. I wish i wasnt getting induced in the middle of the night. I am going to try to update how things are going though

Rachel, so happy to hear that the lump is nothing to worry about! And I love Ozzy's new haircut, he looks so grown up! Such a cutie! :cloud9:

Stacey, I'm thinking about you today. Hopefully you got lots of rest and are able to have a quick delivery and everything goes smoothly for you! :hugs: I'm sure that Jonathan and Natalia will do well at your MILs. Try not to worry too much. I worried about Sam alone without me the two days in the hospital but once I was able to relax and know he was okay I slept a lot better.

Jordyn, good luck at the park today with the two! I'm going to lunch with my two this afternoon and I'm a bit nervous though I won't be alone so how prior it's not a disaster! :haha:

Heather: Good luck at the lunch today. SOunds fun too lol i will try to relax like you said.

Well ladies here is my last 3rd tri pic. 37 weeks today xx

[URL=https://s1306.photobucket.com/user/Staceyyy2012/media/002_zpsfc8e5bdc.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s567/Staceyyy2012/002_zpsfc8e5bdc.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

[URL=https://s1306.photobucket.com/user/Staceyyy2012/media/001_zps94c67ef2.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s567/Staceyyy2012/001_zps94c67ef2.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Cute bump, Stacey! You are all baby! :thumbup:

I weighed myself this morning and I'm only 6lbs from my pre pregnant weight! :happydance:

Aww hope you relax today and the whole process goes quick and smooth.. :) Beautiful last bumpy shot :)

All of your boys are so cute.. :) growing so fast!!

23 weeks for me tomorrow.. so getting close to vday.. cant wait to make it to that milestone :)

Thanks heather! That is great just 6lbs and you will lose that in no time!

Logan: you are soo close to vday just 1 more week!! that is such a great milestone. I stillcant believe you are 23 weeks already!

lol I can.. I def feeling it.. Being pregnant with 2 other kids is so tough.. which I know you get..

Wow, Logan! I can't believe you're almost 23 weeks! It's flying by it seems like. Hope you're able to rest a little bit with two young ones running around!

Stacey, you look amazing! Good luck getting everything together before the big night tonight! I'm sure your kiddos will do just fine with your MIL. :flower:

Logan, how are you feeling? I'm sure you're probably tired since you have two others to chase after, but other than that, is this pregnancy going smoothly for you?

Heather, good luck at lunch with your two boys! That's great that you're already so close to your pre-preg weight!

Well, the park was great! We went with a friend of mine who has a little boy that's Alia's age, and they seemed to have a good time. Liam just slept in his car seat the whole time, which was perfect. Here are a few pictures.

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 4
  • photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 5
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 3
  • photo5.jpg
    photo5.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 5
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 3
Jordyn: Wow Alia is soo beautiful!! I love the face of your friends son haha cute. Aww im happy Liam just slept. He looks soo piecefull.

Just 2 more hours before i leave for the hospital!!! i know with getting the kids dressed and eating dinner before we go make the time go sooo fast!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->