anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Try not to worry Chez. I had the brown spotting at around 9 weeks i think with Keira. Turned out to be a cyst on my cervix that was bleeding a bit and nothing to worry about. Hope it ends up being something silly like that for you.

I really hope it was nothing. I've had nothing since. If I wasn't so observant, I wouldn't have been able to spot the first lot... The second time was a tiny amount too, but it was more brown.

I'm thinking of the things it could be. I've been super constipated the last couple days and wonder if straining (sorry, TMI!) could have caused it?? :wacko: Also, OH and I usually have quite vigorous sex and it could be that, or it could be old blood seeing as it was brown... :shrug:

Thank you so much for your support, ladies. I really appriciate it! :hugs: I took a sample to the Dr's today as they need to "confirm" my pregnancy (they told me I didn't need to before) so hopefully be on the list for the MW to call and then if nothing more happens, I'll just mention it to her at the first app. with her. :thumbup:

There's some there again, orangey in colour. I think I'm cramping now too... :cry: I just told my mom today. I just know this is bad news! :cry:

Keep your chin up, Chez! Stress won't help your little bean. :hugs: Is there any way you can get in for an early ultrasound? I don't know what it's like in the UK, but my doctor got me in for an ultrasound right away just to be sure when I was spotting. They didn't see anything wrong, though, and told me it was probably just sex aggravating a tender cervix.

I really hope that's what it is! It's back to a tiny amount of brown now... This is so stressful. I'm trying not to get too upset about it. I really can't go through this again! :cry: It's not like that here, not where I am anyways. They're next to useless!! When the MW calls me with a slot for my "booking appointment" I'll mention it then, or go to the doctors if it gets any worse. For now I'm pretty much in limbo... :(

So sorry to have put a downer on this thread!! :dohh:

you're not being a downer at all hun. my thoughts and prayers are for a healthy full term pregnancy for you!:hugs:

Chez, as long as it doesn't get heavy or bright red it is probably OK. It's too bad you can't just go in for an ultrasound and make sure though! Try not to stress out, as hard as it might seem not to.

And again, there's nothing all night. It's so little that it's only there when I wipe, it doesn't even touch the pad! I can't wait for the MW to get in touch. I'm going to ask my surgery to put it down as urgent if possible and explain why. :thumbup:

Glad to hear that things are looking better, Chez. Thanks for keeping us updated. :flower:

Ez, have you got AF yet?

Pielette, have you tested again? I'm anxious for you to get your :bfp:!

Chez you must be scared I'm sorry this is happening :hugs: It can be completely normal but it means so much to us that things like that are so scary! When is the MW likely to get in touch?

How is everyone?

Well it's day 36 of no AF :shrug: I have NO clue what's going on in there. I've never had such a long cycle, I'm normally a 28 day girl, 30 at the most and it doesn't even feel close. Last test I did was Monday and bfn. I've decided I'm not going to test for at least another week cos its driving me nuts and I can't keep throwing away money on the blasted tests.

I have two theories. Either I haven't ovulated yet or I'm pregnant and it hasn't picked it up yet. Argh!

Chez you must be scared I'm sorry this is happening :hugs: It can be completely normal but it means so much to us that things like that are so scary! When is the MW likely to get in touch?

How is everyone?

Well it's day 36 of no AF :shrug: I have NO clue what's going on in there. I've never had such a long cycle, I'm normally a 28 day girl, 30 at the most and it doesn't even feel close. Last test I did was Monday and bfn. I've decided I'm not going to test for at least another week cos its driving me nuts and I can't keep throwing away money on the blasted tests.

I have two theories. Either I haven't ovulated yet or I'm pregnant and it hasn't picked it up yet. Argh!

Nothing yesterday, and nothing so far today so fingers crossed! :thumbup: I'm feeling abit more positive now. Thank you all so much for bearing with me! :hugs:

I called the surgery for my results and they're totally useless and they weren't in yet! I called today and they doc still hasn't looked at them!! :growlmad: They're so effin' uselss, it's unreal... They're "calling me back when the doc's looked over them." Ch'yeah right. I'm calling back if they don't call me by 2!! Until I get the results, I won't be on the list for the MW. It's a joke! :wacko:

Can't wait to hear more BFP's, ladies. Rooting for you all!! :kiss:

Brown spotting is back when I wipe. I'm sure it's after DTD! :dohh: The day after we've DTD, I get spotting. When we haven't, I dont... :shrug:

Brown spotting is back when I wipe. I'm sure it's after DTD! :dohh: The day after we've DTD, I get spotting. When we haven't, I dont... :shrug:

Aha! I only spotted once during my pregnancy and it was after we DTD. Sounds like a pretty good explanation to me :flower:

Yep, that's exactly how it was with me, spotting after dtd. You must have a tender cervix, that's all. :thumbup:

Pielette, I know exactly how you feel. I was going insane during that 50 day cycle, wondering if I could possibly be pregnant and still be getting so many bfns. I chalked it up to an annovulatory cycle, but that's because it was only after that cycle that I started feeling ovulation pains each month. I hope in your case that it's just a shy bean.

DH and I threw out the condoms a few days ago, so I'm considering myself officially TTC! ...Although I won't even be fertile until after I get Af this weekend (or at least that's when I think I'll get it). :haha:

Yep, that's exactly how it was with me, spotting after dtd. You must have a tender cervix, that's all. :thumbup:

Pielette, I know exactly how you feel. I was going insane during that 50 day cycle, wondering if I could possibly be pregnant and still be getting so many bfns. I chalked it up to an annovulatory cycle, but that's because it was only after that cycle that I started feeling ovulation pains each month. I hope in your case that it's just a shy bean.

DH and I threw out the condoms a few days ago, so I'm considering myself officially TTC! ...Although I won't even be fertile until after I get Af this weekend (or at least that's when I think I'll get it). :haha:

Woohoo :happydance: Goodbye, condoms! :haha: Happy babydancing! :winkwink: I hope you get your BFP soon.

pie- i hope you are preggo!!!!

yay spiffy- no more condoms :happydance:

chez- i agree with the other ladies, sounds like its from dtd. :thumbup:

Hiya ladies:happydance: Spiffy, Blessed, Pie,
sorry i havent been around much at all this past week....weve had a couple of days of really amazing weather so we took apon the oppertunity to make themost out of it and have been going on family days out picnic-ing, walking, parks, shopping the lot:haha:
its been really refreshing happy couple of days and im feeling much more upbeat!!
ALSO....im on my period!!!! :happydance:!!!! never been so happy for one phew lol

Also im no longer NTNP were TTC!! got some Conceive Plus lube(lovely stuff:winkwink: we'll be using that instead on normal lube ) hoping i will ovulate soon so got my ovulation sticks ready....bring o the poas addiction lol.

Spiffy are you ovulating soon?:flower: glad your now on your journey....boooo!! be gone to condoms :winkwink:

Chez sorry i havent been around much hun.lots of hugs to you sounds like youve been through it recently but looks like your beany is making him/herslf comfy in there!:cloud9:

Pie im hoping you have a hiding beany! Have you tested lately? so frustrating when our bodies do this at the time you want it to 'work' the right way if you gget what i mean..!

Well, finally have my first MW app. on Friday! :thumbup:

Hey ladies! EZ, glad to hear that you're finally starting a new cycle! AF showed up for me yesterday, too, so I should be ovulating in the next 10-12 days, which is exciting. :happydance: Last month my cycle was 34 days and this time it was 27 days...I hope it doesn't get any shorter!

Chez, I'm glad you're finally getting an appointment! You'll have to let us know how it goes. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->