anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Cute pictures, Heather! That's amazing that you've had help around for so long. I hope things go well now that you're on your own. As for your question, breastfeeding is going great! I'm so happy that I made it work this time around. I have an overactive let-down, so it's annoying when it makes Liam sputter and cough, and when he unlatches milk sprays everywhere, but he's getting a little better at handling it, especially if I feed him when he's tired. How is it going for you? Are you still pumping like crazy?

I'm so glad it's working out for you this time, Jordyn!

I was breastfeeding at night while family was here and bottle during the day to make it easier and just pump throughout the day. I'm pretty proud of my stockpile! :winkwink: probably about 280oz so far. I had a great supply (over supply) last time and even more this time. I'm hoping I can build up enough for him to have milk till January since I know it's gonna be hard when I return to work to continue.

I do need to start breastfeeding again though so he doesn't forget how to latch. I'll probably attempt today. Hopefully it isn't frustrating for either of us. :wacko:

Hello ladies hope all is well:flower:

Skadi and logan: congrats on vday!!

Logan: im glad you had a good day of school. Hope this semester goes smooth for you!!

Rachel: That is great that you found a soccer team!! i bet with you playing soccer you will be down to your goal weight in no time!! I love the pics of your boys!!!

Vanessa: Im soo sorry to hear about your friend that must be awful for the parents. I just cant imagine. I love the pics of your boys!! Are you still enjoying your new house?

Jordyn: Aww i love alias pony tail! What a great pony tail it is as well lol. A liam is soo cute. I cant believe he is 2 months already! I am soo happy that bf is going soo well for you!

Heather: Natalia and jonathan are doing great with Eva. They just love her. Its getting alittle hard because my dh has been off only 2 days since Eva has been born. So i find myself yelling and natalia and jonathan way more than i should because like when im trying to feed Eva or change her diaper or something they always seem to do something they know( or at least natalia knows) not to do. Natalia has been following jonathan instead of being the example if that makes sense? I used to be able to tell natalia to not do something and show jonathan the right way to do it and she would. Now if jonathan starts jumping on the couch then natalia does too etc. Its really making me upset. :nope:

I love the pics of sam and ben. I love how you spike his hair haha

afm well things are going ok. As you read from above i am just getting frustrated with Natalia and jonathan. Im home with all the kids by myself almost everyday cook dinner clean up the house a bit and im just kinda tired. I cant wait for my mom to come. On monday night Evas nose became really stuffy and she wasnt able to latch on. She kept pulling off and screaming so i gave her pumped milk in a bottle. I havnt latched her since. I have been trying to pump for her but i think i have a supply issue like with my other two. i might try latching her again now her nose has cleared. She had her two week apointment yesterday and was exactly her birthweight so 6lbs 14oz. I think the bf was going ok considering. Let me ask when did your babies umbelical cords fall off? I am also happy about my weight loss. I was 179lbs when Eva was born and yesterday at my 2 week pp apointment i was 162 so i have lost about 17lbs so far just 10 more until my pre preg weight but my goal is 140. I was 120 when i married my dh so i think that is way out of the picture haha

Stacey, I'm sorry you're having a rough time right now with Jonathan and Natalia right now. I found if I yell at Sam he gets very upset and then I have 2 crying babies so I'm trying to tell him calmly not to do something and it seems to be better for everyone! Hopefully when your mom comes she will be a big help and you can get some rest too! How long will she stay for? When to you plan to return to work?

That's great you've lost so much of the baby weight so far! :thumbup: I'm also 162 right now so 140 would be awesome. I just can't stop eating while :dohh: breastfeeding, especially at night makes me really hungry! :growlmad:

Oh, and Ben's umbilical cord just fell off in the middle of the night last night. I found it in his onesie this morning! Sam's took a long time too even though I cleaned it daily. I think it usually takes 7-21 days though.

jordyn and heather: haha that is funny that we all three weigh 162! Kinda weird haha.

Heather: When jonathan is by himself playing he does great when i dont yell at him. I can ask him to hand me something or put something back where he got it. To get down off the chair. He does it as long as Natalia isnt there. I dont know what has gotton into her. I think because she has been hanging out with my niece soo much she is seeing her behavior because the way she is acting is the same way my niece acts. She has started saying things like i dont wanna see you. Or Dont talk to me or dont look at me. And gets this horrble face while doing it. My niece does the same and tells her mom that " i dont love you!" stuff like that. Its jst crazy. Its like my sweet natalia turned into someone else. I hope its just a phase. At least she is really good with Eva lol.

I remember Natalias umbelical cord fell off at like a week and had some issues with it i dont remember what exactly the doc did, but jonathans didnt fall off until like 5 weeks or so. And when it did he had a oh i cant remember what it was called but it was like a red ball under and they had to put nitrogen something or another on it. Still to this day his belly button doesnt look like everyone elses lol so i hope Evas just falls off all nice lol

im going to go download some pics i took today lol Im also going to post some of natalia. Let me know if you guys think they look almost the same

[URL=https://s1306.photobucket.com/user/Staceyyy2012/media/063_zpse9901d3a.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s567/Staceyyy2012/063_zpse9901d3a.jpg[/URL][/IMG] Natalia (6 weeks)

[URL=https://s1306.photobucket.com/user/Staceyyy2012/media/008_zpsdf8d53bf.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s567/Staceyyy2012/008_zpsdf8d53bf.jpg[/URL][/IMG] Eva

[URL=https://s1306.photobucket.com/user/Staceyyy2012/media/161_zps6936fa84.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s567/Staceyyy2012/161_zps6936fa84.jpg[/URL][/IMG] Natalia ( a week)

[URL=https://s1306.photobucket.com/user/Staceyyy2012/media/012_zpsfb3a839e.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s567/Staceyyy2012/012_zpsfb3a839e.jpg[/URL][/IMG]Eva

What do you ladies think. I think they have a little different shaped face but their facial features are almost identical. They both even have a like in their hair going down their forhead if that makes sense lol. I also think so far eva is a bit darker lol

Awww cute! They could almost be the same baby! I'm so curious about what this next little one will look like!

Dang, I had a nice long post written out, but then Alia grabbed my laptop and deleted it. :(

Stacey, I do see a lot of similarities, but I also see some difference with their mouths and eyes. Very cute, though! Sorry to hear that Natalia is acting up for you. That happened with Alia, too. Maybe she thinks because you're busy with Eva, she can get away with more? Or maybe she is just jealous that she doesn't get as much time with you? Either way, I hope she starts behaving soon. Oh, and I forgot to ask, how did everyone like Eva's name when you told them?

Skadi, isn't it crazy to think that in 6 more weeks, you'll be the farthest into pregnancy you've ever been? To me, it seems like only yesterday that I was following your thread in Third tri when your water broke. Is your MS gone now?

Oh, Alia's umbilical cord fell off after a week and a half (or less), but Liam's took a little over two weeks to fall off.

skadi that is right! It will be a great milestone!

jordyn: i honestly think its the influence of my niece. i just need to find the right way to address her. I told my dh last night that it must be hard being the oldest because they are kinda like the exsperiments if that makes sence. they r the ones that the parents are learning from. learning how to parent basically.

Hey ladies..

Happy vday skadi.. your doing great.. you will make it to the end, fxed :)

25 weeks for me today.. another week over..

Due-I think its prob a phase.. McKenna acts more naughty when she is with other ppl and its like I have to reign her back in so to speak over a few days.. girls are terribly sassy.. I have learned that one..

very sassy its liike where did my sweet little girl go lol

Yeah im sure its a combo of getting older, being a girl, her cousin and just a phase.. I hope it gets better..

Thanks ladies! I am dreading the approach of 28 weeks which is when my water broke. I am sure it will be a huge relief to get to 30 weeks. MS is gone... thank goodness. Still get random bouts of nausea but mostly caused by Keira's rank teething poos.

I can finally feel kicking! YAY!

Wow! Stacey, Eva and Natalia look a lot alike! Especially the nose. I think you're right about the different head shape but same features. Do they both look more like you or your DH? Sorry that Natalia is acting different. I'm sure it's just a phase, especially if it's something she's learned from another child.

So far everyone thinks Jimmy looks more like me (Ozzy is practically a little carbon copy of Daniel), which is kind of the same as Sam and Ben, right Heather? I'll try to find some good pics of the two of them at the same age to compare.

Jimmy's cord fell off when he was right around a week. Ozzy's was closer to two weeks because it was big and fat so it took longer to dry up.

Skadi, so glad your ms is getting better. And I hear you about those teething poos. We just bought a diaper sprayer because Ozzy's have gotten pretty gross these last few weeks. I bet that will be a huge relief when you make it past 28 weeks. And YAY for kicking!

Well, I'm a little stressed out today. Mostly because of the BBQ tomorrow. I've just got to make sure we've got everything all together and finish making Jell-O and then bake and frost cupcakes. But I'm also upset because I realized recently that we are missing some baby clothes. I let a friend, who I totally trust, borrow them for her baby just under a year ago. I should have marked them myself (she marked them with a sharpie) because I KNOW we are missing some stuff. I can think of at least four onesies and one pair of pants, and somehow we ended up with only TWO sleepers in the 3 months size. I know we had more than that! We made sure we had at least 4 in each size. I asked her if there's a chance she might still have some our clothes, and she said no and that she just gave a bunch of 0-3 months sized stuff to her SIL who just had a baby. !!! She said she'd look again, but I'm worried we've lost some of the clothes for good.

The thing is, I'm not as upset about losing the clothes (although there was a really awesome pair of pants that is missing), I mean we still have enough stuff to clothe Jimmy so he's not going to have to go around naked or anything. I think I'm just getting sentimental that I've got to part with some of Ozzy's little clothes so suddenly. Sounds so silly, but apparently I was still attached to some of those clothes. :(

Thankfully I only leant her NB, 0-3 month and 3-6 month sized stuff so we won't have lost any 6 month sized things.

Oh Harley I totally get that! I don't think I could even lend out Keira's clothes and I have TONS. I'm so glad to have another girl so they will at least get some more use.

Skadi, glad to hear you're feeling better, and I too, know what you mean about those nasty poo diapers. Yuck! :sick:

Stacey, Alia picks up bad behavior from other kids all the time, mostly her friend and cousin, who are both about the same age. From them, she learned screaming, throwing, and hitting. I know she would have picked up all those things eventually, but it just sucks when I see her friend throw something, her friend's mom say, "No throwing!" and then I see Alia pick something up and throw it, look at me and say, "Throw!" :dohh: She is such a mimicker.

Rachel, I'm sorry you lost some of Ozzy's clothes. :( I would be upset, too. I have to admit, I'm pretty bad about lending things to other people because I have had so many people never give things back. I've gotten to the point where I don't lend things unless I'm okay with never getting it back.

Well, I just got done cleaning the house, and I'm pooped. Now I have to wait for my DH to get back from our rental property before we can have some fun and relax a little. :flower:

Oh, and I don't think I've mentioned yet, but Liam has a pointed ear on one side. I absolutely love how cute and unique it is! I hope it stays like that. :flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe