anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Hi ladies! :flower:

Spiffy that's great! I absolutely hate condoms, they hurt me :wacko: Fantastic to get the whole process started!

That's great ez, where are you in your cycle now?

Let us know how your appointment goes chez!

As for me, it's CD40 :wacko: For a woman who never had longer than a 30 day cycle before, it's a bit insane! The last time I tested was a week ago and bfn. I said to myself I would give it two weeks before testing again, so we're one week in. AF doesn't feel remotely close. If its still negative with no AF I'll have to go to the doctor. So confused!

I'm SUPER nervous posting - but here goes! I'm new *waves* - and my gosh this whole site is very daunting - these threads have thousands of replies!

My LO is 8 months old on 2nd and OH and I have decided to TTC our second child. I'm SO excited (perhaps even more so than with first LO). I haven't dared tell anyone yet though - for those trying - have you told family/friends? And if so - how were the reactions?

Hope you all don't think I'm strange for just diving on in here (you all seem to know each other really well, makes it even scarier for a noobie like me!), just this particular thread seemed more suited.

I'm hoping to make some buddies - and to get to know you all. So yeah - hi!! :)

I'm SUPER nervous posting - but here goes! I'm new *waves* - and my gosh this whole site is very daunting - these threads have thousands of replies!

My LO is 8 months old on 2nd and OH and I have decided to TTC our second child. I'm SO excited (perhaps even more so than with first LO). I haven't dared tell anyone yet though - for those trying - have you told family/friends? And if so - how were the reactions?

Hope you all don't think I'm strange for just diving on in here (you all seem to know each other really well, makes it even scarier for a noobie like me!), just this particular thread seemed more suited.

I'm hoping to make some buddies - and to get to know you all. So yeah - hi!! :)

Welcome! :hugs: Everyone's welcome here. :flower: I've never found any thread as supportive as this one... Even though I'm pregnant, I don't wanna leave! Everyone's so lovely. :cloud9:

I only told my close friends that we were NTNP and it's only my parents, my sister & close friends who know I'm pg (only told friends because there's been a few birthdays I couldn't drink at/go on rides at Alton Towers lol!) My OH hasn't told a soul yet. His mum won't take it well, just like everytime one of her sons has announed their OH's are pg! :shrug:

[/QUOTE]

Welcome! :hugs: Everyone's welcome here. :flower: I've never found any thread as supportive as this one... Even though I'm pregnant, I don't wanna leave! Everyone's so lovely. :cloud9:

I only told my close friends that we were NTNP and it's only my parents, my sister & close friends who know I'm pg (only told friends because there's been a few birthdays I couldn't drink at/go on rides at Alton Towers lol!) My OH hasn't told a soul yet. His mum won't take it well, just like everytime one of her sons has announed their OH's are pg! :shrug:[/QUOTE]

Ah thanks for a lovely welcome! And CONGRATS on your pregnancy - I hope everything goes smoothly. And that it doesn't go *too* badly telling your MiL - that sounds like a bit of a nightmare :wacko:

Hm well my quoting didn't quite work there - guess I need to figure out everything on here a little better, lol. :)

Welcome Pezkin! Glad you've decided to join us! :flower: We haven't told anyone that we're trying to concieve again, but when it happens I'll tell my close friends and then family at 12 weeks if I can hold off that long (I'm worried they'll think we should have waited longer, whereas I know my friends won't judge me).

So Pez, is your LO pretty relaxed or high maintenance? Mine can be a little fussy-butt sometimes, so I hope baby #2 will be more relaxed!

Pielette, it sounds like you might be going through what EZ and I went through...a nice ridiculously long postpartum cycle with just enough pregnancy symptoms to drive you up the wall. Of course I hope thats not what it is, but after talking with friends, it seems like a long wonky cycle in the first year after having a baby is actually pretty common. :wacko: Stupid complicated bodies.

Aw everyone seems so friendly here already! Spiffy - I feel exactly the same as you, particularly about my OH's family as they only had the one child so I feel judgement main come from them about it being so soon.

Our LO is definately a fussy-bum! He had horrendous colic for the first 3 months, and is a lot more chilled out now but still "shouts" and grumbles a lot of the time. But then he is also a total sweetheart - I am hoping that our next will be one of those elusive chilled, good-sleepers I seem to hear about, but I'm not holding my breath ;)

Let's hope we get *lucky* next time, hehe :)

Ah, sorry to hear that your LO can be a handful. I thought our LO was pretty chilled out until I met my 6 month old neice. She's so calm and nothing seems to phase her or upset her. Of course maybe it comes from having a wild and crazy three year old brother! What cycle day are you on, Pez? Are you waiting to ovulate, or are you in the daunting two week wait? I'm on CD 4 today, so waiting for that eggy.

EZ, are we on the same CD? If so, it will be fun to wait for our :bfp:s together! :winkwink:

MW rescheduled my 1st app. for today! So that's all the paperwork done and dusted. Another app. on the 9th Aug now for bloods etc. And sit in wait for a scan date to come through... Eek!

Chez, that's exciting! Do you get an ultrasound at 12 weeks? My OB's office only does a 20 week ultrasound, unless of course problems arise. It's hard waiting that long! In fact, with my first pregnancy, I paid to have a private gender scan at 15 weeks because I was so impatient to see my baby. :blush:

I'm still getting used to all the terminology - with our first we just NTNP and let nature take its course but I'm a lot more into it this time so downloaded an app and everything, lol. It looks like I am on CD4 as well though - how strange is that! I guess we are on the same day :)

Wow chez that is really exciting that you are pregnant already - congrats to you! How does it feel going through it all again? :)

Chez, that's exciting! Do you get an ultrasound at 12 weeks? My OB's office only does a 20 week ultrasound, unless of course problems arise. It's hard waiting that long! In fact, with my first pregnancy, I paid to have a private gender scan at 15 weeks because I was so impatient to see my baby. :blush:

OMG, I'd die waiting that long! Yeah my MW said because I had an early 1st app. I might get a scan a little bit earlier than 12w. I'm not holding my breath though... So yeah, around 12w. I really hope everything's ok, I'm gonna be so nervous going for the scan!

I'm still getting used to all the terminology - with our first we just NTNP and let nature take its course but I'm a lot more into it this time so downloaded an app and everything, lol. It looks like I am on CD4 as well though - how strange is that! I guess we are on the same day :)

Wow chez that is really exciting that you are pregnant already - congrats to you! How does it feel going through it all again? :)

Thanks!! :flower: It was REALLY tiring last week! The hardest part is the feeling icky part... I feel ill pretty much all day, everyday. My baby girl is ill with a sore throat atm, took her to Dr's today and he gave her antibiotics for it. She's only had one restless night though, and it was a weekend so Daddy took over, but we were so tired as we're used to her sleeping through! Really can't complain though... :haha:

Oops, a little late but hi Pezkin! Hope it happens for you soon :flower:

Sorry you're feeling yucky so much chez, but how exciting to be thinking about the scan! I seriously can't wait to do it all again. Poor bubba with her sore throat, I hate sore throats. I used to get tonsillitis loads as a kid.

Thanks spiffy. I'm not sure really, I have never had this before without being pregnant so hoping for a BFP soon. The last time I tested was a week ago, I'm giving it until this weekend and if no AF and no BFP I'll be off to the doctor. I just want an answer dammit!

Bless you hun - can't be easy - I remember how exhausting those first few weeks are - they must be super tough with a LO as well (and a poorly one at that). Hope she is on the mend again soon and you all get a lot more sleep. Sleep always makes everything feel better :) It must all be really exciting at the same time though!

It looks like I am on CD4 as well though - how strange is that! I guess we are on the same day :)

Woohoo! Fingers crossed for a May 3rd, 2013 due date in both our futures! (Yes, I look this sort of thing up before even getting a positive hpt. :haha:)

Welcome Pezkins lovely that you've joined in the fun:) love this group its the bestest EVERRR!!

Sooo Spiffy I'm on CD 5! So just one ahead of you and Pez. Deffo had a wonky cycle so I'm hoping to ovulate between the 8-13aug..well according to what my phone app says anyway so I will be doing some ovulation tests to work out if it happening or not :S bit of a guessing game but hey ho I'm just glad something will be happening down there lol!! It would be sooo cool if we had due dates around the same time :)
Pie hunny wow u have got some super strong resolve to hold off testing, but I understand why your waiting. If your cycles are usually on point it weird that your AF has vanished for the meantime it seems oh I wish its a shy beany in there. Good idea to go to the docs, get some bloods done maybe?
Waiting for another BFP on this thread!! Fingers crossed ladies!!
Chez ooohhhh super exciting about your scan..its all real then. Have you any twins in your family? I was so scared that the doc would tell me there was twins last time I was pregnant lol. Now I think I would be overjoyed, crazy me loool.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->