anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Jordyn, I'm glad you're feeling better this weekend! The pictures of Alia and Liam are adorable. And I agree, it's it just the cutest when they can communicate back now that they get older. I love hearing their little voices :cloud9:

Rachel, I'm glad you don't have a UTI and that you're leg is feeling better.

AFM, I've had a very busy weekend. DH surprised me with a night out without the boys with my best friend. It was super nice to get out for a little bit. We wen to a comedy show. It was actually for my work to support the shelter animals. I saw a lot of people I knew and it was nice to just be out for a few hours off mommy duty!

Last night we went to a friends wedding. It was nice but since the reception was outside it got pretty cold in the evening. The in laws took Sam home early so we just had to worry about Ben. He was such a good boy and the center of attention with everyone wanting to hold him!

loooove the pics jordyn!!!! such adorable babies you have :cloud9:

edit: sounds like a great weekend heather!

Rachel, those newborn pics are ADORABLE! I especially like the ones with your whole family in them. :flower:

Heather, I'm glad you got a night out, and that things went well with the wedding. Sounds like the nursing in public practice paid off! :thumbup:

hello ladies i have been following but dont really have alot of time to catch up on everyone but here i go

Heather: Im glad you had a great weekend and got some time away from the boys for alittle while. To me that always makes you feel human again or at least like an adult lol.

Rachel: I too have been having some prob with peeing myself alittle as well. Luckily it hasnt gotton on anything exept my underwear. Im sorry to hear about your soccer game. Yikes no subs that had to be soo hard playing for 90 min with just that 15 min inbetween. (is that how you play like normal soccer or is it shorter lol)

Jordyn: I love the pics of Liam and Alia. SOo cute. Aww i cant wait to hear a sentence like that. Jonathan is deff saying more words but not putting any together yet. Im happy you are feeling better!

Melissa: I believe i read you are team pink!!! CONGRATS its about time to get some more girls on this page lol. Glad you are doing well!

Logan and skadi hope you both are doing well xx

AFM i am still out of my home. They discoverd mold and stuff in the house soo who knows how long we will be out. We are in a hotel right now. Thankfully we just got into a 2 bed cabin at my FIL hotel. Its perfect because i can still cook and stuff. I got aproved by FEMA and they will pay for our hotel for up to a month right now. They will come out and inspect our house to see if any of our personal stuff is damaged (from mold) and stuff. Our main water pipe also busted so that cant get fixed until they take care of the mold. This is such a disaster. I am getting very depressed i think. First i give birth. 3 weeks later im in the hospital. My house and stuff flooded the day i got out and now im here at a hotel. Trying to take care of my kids. Trying to figure out daycare as jonathans daycare had flooding issues too. And my work i hounding me about when im coming back. All three roads are still closed in and out of Estes Park and wont be fixed until next year sometime whitch means we ahve to drive 2 1/2 hours to denver to even get to a walmart going the back ways. I am just very depressed now.

How long did it take for you ladies to stop bleeding after birth. I am still bleeding but not alot but still there. With my other two i was having my first period by 3 weeks pp. Im getting alittle conserned. My kids are doing great all exept we are cooped inside. The hotel we are at has a river going through it so there is tons of debree and stuff outside plus its still raining. Eva is great. I have to take some updated pics to show you ladies how alert and stuff she is. I dont wanna jinx myself but she has been sleeping from 9 or 10pm to 6 or 7 am. Most nights lol. But with us being in a new place jonathan has been waking up like confused on where he is and so i have been up more with him then eva. Ive been puttnig him in bed with us so i can get alittle sleep. Just a little update ladies. HOpe everyone else is doing well!

wow that's a lot going on hun! I hope you aren't out of your house much longer and there isn't mold, or its easy to take care of it they do find some. :hugs2:

Rachel, I love Jimmy's newborn photos! I like how you included the whole family too.

Stacey, I'm sorry you're having to deal with all of that. :nope: hopefully they can get the mold situation fixed ASAP and you can move back into your home. I'm glad Eva is bring a good baby for you. It must be really hard for Jonathan to adjust to a new environment.

When do you plan to return to work? That's horrible that your work is hounding you at such a stressful time.

As far as bleeding goes, I stopped right before Ben was 2 weeks old but I think it might be a little different since I had a c section. :shrug: but when I did too much physically it would start again so just try to take it easy and it should stop soon. I think it's normal to bleed up to 6 weeks though. I bled for 6 weeks with Sam.

Just try to stay positive and rest when you can. I'm sure it's been hard the past month. :hugs:

Stacey, I'm sorry to hear that things are still so rough! I wish you lived closer to my friend in Miliken, because I'd tell her to go bring you some cookies from me. :hugs: As for bleeding, I think it was about 2 and 1/2 weeks both times, but Heather's right, it can last up to 6 weeks and still be totally normal. I hope that Eva keeps sleeping so well for you and that Jonathon get's better soon.

Stacey, it's good to hear from you! That's great that your hotel is being covered for the next while. I hope they can get in there soon and inspect everything and take care of the mold so you can get back to your home and hopefully have everything "back to normal." I can imagine it would be really hard to have a newborn (and all the weird PP hormones that go with that), the get hospitalized, then get stuck in a hotel for an indefinite amount of time. No wonder your feeling depressed. Sounds like a perfectly normal reaction to me. I hope you'll start to feel better soon though. If you feel like you might actually have PPD, be sure to let someone know so you can get some help, okay? :flower:

And yes, we play 90 minute games. My legs are killing me today!

Speaking of physical activity, I've been looking up info on separated abdominal muscles (I forget the scientific name) because I've had it since part way through Ozzy's pregnancy. My OB told me it would never 100% heal and that the muscles would always be slightly separated. From what I've read, though, you can do exercises to correct it some, so that's good. The interesting thing I read on one website (not sure how trustworthy it is, but it was on a physiotherapist's site) is that having separated abs can contribute to other issues like back pain and.... incontinence! So now I really want to strengthen those ab muscles!

Did any of you ladies get separated abs? I could tell I did by the ridge on my upper abs when I sat up.

ETA: I bled for about 3-4 weeks after Jimmy, which felt long because it was between 1-2 weeks after Ozzy. I've actually still got some slight lochia/discharge two months out.

Hey all good here just busy...

Have my gtt on Thursday morning.. and 29 weeks on Friday..

I bled for close to 6 weeks with both mine.. so its completely dependent on the person and such..

Here is my latest bump pic :) 28 weeks so last friday

Attachments

• 28 weeks along.jpg
    28 weeks along.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 5
thanks everyone.

Heather: im supposed to go back to work the begining of oct so like next week or the week after. They are hounding me because half of our staff lives in loveland and ft collins and with all of the roads being closed out that way they are kinda desprite. Thats the thing you know about working where i do is all those elderly people need care despite the flooding and problems. But now i dont know when i can go back. Like i mentioned daycare is an issue as well as soo many people have damage.

Jordyn: Aww those cookies would be great. Its the thought that counts right :)

Rachel: Dont worry if i do start feeling ppd i will deff let someone know. Its not that far its just been a very teary few weeks. I feel very alone. My dh is working like overtime now trying to clean up his work and get it back into a working business. So again im in this hotel by myself with the kids like all day until he gets home. Plus we have neighbors so trying to keep Jonathan quiet is an issue sometimes too.

As for the seperated abd muscles i believe my ob told me i got that. He said that contributed to my sciatic problems. I hadnt known about the incontinence. That is very interesting.

And wow good for you for being able to play like that. I know i couldnt id pass out prob 20 min into the first half lol. I am a big soccer fan though and so is my dh!

Beautiful bump Logan!

Well some more bad news. Yesterday we had the mold people come and look at the house and the crawl space where the mold was originally found. They also said that they wanted to look in the house to make sure it wasnt moving from the crawlspace to the acual house. Their thermal cameras showed tons of water going up the walls on all of the exterior parts of the house and around all the trim of the carpets. Thats jusst the begining of it they said. It will continue spreading. They are going to have to take out all the carpet and those walls and replace all of that. Costing my landlord between 8-12 k. My landlord doesnt have flood insurance. She is prob going to have to apply for some FEMA help as well. The other thing is who knows when these people can start working as soo many others are having mold problem and i have this huge feeling that my landlord might raise our rent due to this. We are almost thinking to take this oppertunity to leave colorado and head down to texas where my parents are. We just dont know. We are to go today and find a storage place to get all of our stuff out of the house before the mold spreads to the inside of the house.

Looking great, Logan! 28 weeks already! Where has the time gone?! And I don't think I've guessed baby's gender yet, so I'm going to go ahead and guess GIRL. :)

Stacey, that really sucks about the house having water in the walls and carpet. :( What a tricky situation to be in. Especially hard since you don't know when it'll all be fixed, whether your landlord will have help from FEMA (or how much), and whether she'll raise the rent on you... I can see why you're considering just moving! I'm sure you guys will make the right decision.

fab bump rojo!

Stacey- such a mess you are dealing with! praying you will get an answer as to what direction to go :hugs:

Logan, great bump pic! :flower: good luck with your GTT Thursday.

Rachel, I love your new avitar photo! As for the separated abs, I don't think I have that but I'm not exactly sure how to tell. :shrug:

Stacey, I'm sorry about the bad news with the house! I don't blame you that you're considering just moving. Might be the perfect chance to do it. I'm sure you're make the right decision for your family. :hugs:

Rojo, great bump! And as for gender, it will definitely be a girl. You see, Youngwife, Cheztunes, Pezkin, ezbaby, Vanessa, me, Rachel, and Heather all had boys. The next to get pregnant was Stacey, and she started the girl trend, since she, Skadi, and Melissa are all having girls. So yep, you're definitely having a girl. :haha:

Stacey, I'm so sorry to hear that things are still so bad. :hugs: I hope that you and your family can come to a decision about your living situation that will work best for you. I would say, hey, move to Utah and you can live in the fourplex we own, but I doubt that I trump your family in Texas. :winkwink:

Rachel, I'm not sure if I have separated abdominal muscles (diastasis recti is the medical term you were trying to think of). I feel like I do, because whenever I eat a big meal, instead of looking a little bloated, I look 6 months pregnant, as if my abs aren't holding anything in. Oh, and I like your avatar, too. :flower: I probably need to update mine...

Wow... it's so busy on here I can't keep up with everyone :)

Beautiful bump Logan!

Rachel: Gorgeous piccies of little Jimmy and the rest of your lovely family :thumbup:

Melissa: Congrats on your team pink little bundle :flower:

Jordyn: Your pics of Liam and Alia are adorable.. looking forward to being able to take some piccies soon of Willow and her little brother or sister :)

Stacey: Sounds like you guys are having a terrible time at the moment. Hopefully it all sorts itself out soon and you work out what's best to do for your little family re; moving etc :hugs:

So Spiffy...does that mean that I am expecting a girl too?? We're still on the team yellow fence so it'll be interesting to see if your theory works :winkwink::baby:

I'm still very much pregnant... no full moon bubby for me! Oh well at least it should arrive before the next full moon or they'll be trouble ;)

I've tried pineapple, curries, jumping up and down on my exercise ball (whilst sitting of course :winkwink:) expressing, getting jiggy jiggy :blush: and can't think of anything else to try.. Any hints or tips to get bubs moving would be appreciated.

My calculations from LMP say I'm now 40+5 and over it! But the scan dates say 39+5.... either way I'm over it :wacko: and it's starting to get hot here... 37 degrees due for today..

I'll stop my moaning now. Thanks for listening to my rant ladies:hugs:

Yep, Ozzi, it's a girl for you, too! :haha::winkwink: As for tips to get bubs moving, I can only say what worked for me. Both days I went into labor, I had a pelvic exam, walked a lot, and had sex. This time around, I had a chiropractic adjustment, too, and went into labor three hours later. I hope your LO doesn't keep you waiting much longer!

LOL thanks spiffy. DH and I think it's a boy, but you never know you might be right :winkwink: we don't have pelvic exams here until you're in labor and evn then they don't do them very often. It's 37 degrees outside so a walk is out of the question... I guess it'll have to be walking around the house and jumping hubby this evening ;)
Will keep you all posted on how it goes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->