anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Thanks everyone

I'm hopeful for pink but time will tell

Hey ladies, I hope everyone is feeling well today. (Except you, Ozzi, if you're feeling well, it means you're not in labor yet! :winkwink:)

I've started trying to exercise Liam's neck, since I don't think I was very diligent about that with Alia, and it took her a long time before she could really support it on her own. So here's Liam in the Bumbo and doing tummy time. Also, here's a picture of Alia with a little pumpkin. She loves pumpkins right now!

Oh, and last night I was laughing because I was putting Alia to bed and before she went in her crib she said, "Bye-bye monitor. Bye-bye light." And then she looked at the closet for a second, and then said, "Bye-bye shirt." ...I can see this turning into a very long bedtime routine. :haha:

Attachments

• Pumpkin.jpg
    Pumpkin.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 3
LOL... thats so adorable, but will make for a very long bedtime routine! Cute photos of your little ones too :cloud9:

I had lots of contractions last night and thought that this is it :thumbup: Decided to go to bed and see if I could get some sleep and the contractions more or less stopped about 20 minutes after lying down :growlmad: Only to come back each time I got up to the toilet in the night :shrug:

So still very pregnant today... just been on a mad cleaning frenzy... so hopefully it might be today/tonight... who knows :wacko:

oh my goodness jordyn they are soooo precious!! <3

ozzi- def sounds like some nesting going on

Aww, shucks, Ozzi. That's too bad. Sounds like you body is playing tricks on you. Boo!

Jordyn, that pic of Alia with the pumpkin made me smile so big! Love it! And hooray for tummy time! Jimmy likes it way more than Ozzy did, but it's harder to find time to do it with a super active toddler running around. Looks like it's working for you and Liam is getting very strong. :)

We just added something to our bedtime routine too. Before we brush his teeth, we feed Ozzy's new beta fish! At first, whenever we asked him what the fish's name should be, he said various things, all starting with "m" - including meat and mingy. But now he's settled on what sounds like Malcolm, so we call him Malcolm the Meatfish. Ha!

Ozzi, sorry to hear that your LO is being so dramatic about their arrival! Hopefully baby makes his/her arrival soon!

Rachel, that's hilarious! Malcolm the Meatfish! :haha:

Thanks guys :)
No bubs yet, but had a stretch and sweep this morning when I saw my obstetrician so fingers crossed! If not induction booked in for a week today. So either way this little one should be here soon :D

Good luck, Ozzi! I hope you're delivering that baby right now! :flower:

Melissa, how did your gender reveal go???

So this weekend Liam giggled for the first time! And do you remember how I got his first smile on camera? Well, I happened to get his first giggle on video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featu..._X_4&feature=youtube_gdata_player&app=desktop

Ozzi, that's great to have an absolute end date in sight. But let's hope baby decides to arrive on his/her own before then. I hope the sweep worked for you and baby comes soon. If not, I guess you'll just have a super clean house with all the nesting you'll be doing. :)

Aaah! Jordyn, that video is so adorable! I absolutely love baby giggles!

jordyn- the video wouldn't come up for me. I will have to try later. my internet is acting wacky lately. gender reveal was an absolute blast! all 13 kids that were here tore into the box and it seemed to surprise everyone that the balloons were pink.

Hi Ladies...new to this thread/group but not New to BnB. So after 15 months of TTC after my TR to get my baby girl we immediately started TTC/NTNP method at 8 weeks when we could finally DTD. Here she is 6 months old on the 7th and still no :BFP:. Hoping I could join in on your group! :D

Melissa, sorry the link didn't work. But I'm glad your gender reveal went well! Did you get a picture of their reaction?

Mommabrown, welcome. :wave: I hope you get your bfp soon! How many kids do you want to have, if possible?

Well, I gave up on my BnB parenting journal (since I was always just posting the same stuff that I posted here, and it felt repetitive), and have decided to start a mommy blog instead. My link is in my signature if any of you are interested. :flower:

Well Emmaleigh(6 months old) my youngest was a Tubal Reversal Baby and I have Three more older than her. DD (11) DS(8)DS(7) I was pretty content with our 4. But now we are thinking 5 or 6.:help:

Ahhh I have tons of friends who are blogging I just never have started it up with Emme and the oldest three always keeping me busy!

Welcome Mommabrown :flower:

Thanks ladies... I started tightening at 3.30pm yesterday, they were getting too strong to manage at about 6.30pm, so we dropped off Willow with friends for the night and headed to the hospital :thumbup:
I had an internal and was told I was still 2cm ( I was 2cm at the S&S in the morning). They decided to keep me in as I was still having strong contractions.
DH went home for the night and I was given a sleeping tablet and paracetamol and told to rest. I woke up a few times and the tightenings were still there. When I woke at 4am they had stopped :(

I am back at home again now, with no bubs. Still having tightenings but not as bad as last night. Willow is at day care for the day so it's just me and bubs as DH is at work. So bubs is going to get a serious talking to today... hopefully that will do the trick :winkwink:

Hey all.. hope your all well..

So I failed my 1 hour GTT,did the 3 hour test today and passed.. :) next apt is in 2 weeks..

aww jordyn your los are soo cute i love the pics. I love that video too!!

Melissa: im happy the gender reveal went well!

ozzi i hope you will be holding you lo soon!!!

welcome mommabrown :flower:

logan: im glad that you passed the 3 hr test what a relief!

afm. Well Eva is really starting to smile alot now but i dont have my camera or anything here to take pictures :( . Even thoough she is only 6 weeks we took her for her 2 month check up today. She was 9lb. and just under 20 inches long. She also got her shots and soo far is doing well with them. I cant believe how much she looks like natalia. Jonathan fell today at the park and there is a huge ball on his forhead. I will take a pic of it tomorrw. I took him to the doc after it happend bt they said he is just fine lol. Just going to have this for a while.

I go back to work oct 9th. I dont know if i told you all yet. Im happy and sad and the same time. We are still out of our house. We cannot find anyone willing to go in the crawlspace of the house and fix things under the house before fixing the stuff ontop. the crawl space is just too small and my landlord is kinda cheap (dont get me wrong she is a great landlord) so there is really no saying about when we will be back in the house. We have been searching for another place to live but so is everyone else in this town. There is absolutly nothing open for rent right now. :nope:

welcome mommabrown! hope its not too long til your :bfp:

jordyn- got the video to come up, oh my he is sooo precious!!! <3 <3 <3 I didn't get a pic or anything of reactions. my 2nd to youngest is very shy and sticks to DH or I while company is over (even when its family) he usually starts to get over it and play when people start to leave, the little booger. so I had him attached to me most of the time. I had something funny to tell you... we were at the mcdee's play place and someone came up to us and asked if we were Mormons. we said no, and he said, "oh, I just asked cuz I am and we were told to have lots of kids." I just thought that was cute. I will check out your blog!!

ozzi- hope the talk goes well :lol: I had false labor a lot with my 2nd. I think I went to the hospital about 3-4 times before she came! little turkey is still stubborn :)

logan- im glad you passed the 3 hr!

Stacey- ugh! I hope you guys find somewhere to live. how stressful. I will pray it all works out. mason banged his head recently and had a knot :wacko: I was looking for any sign of concussion for days. it finally went away and he bonked again. boys!!

afm- mason is starting to wean. he didn't nurse for 48 hrs and had a couple minutes of comfort suckling tonight when he woke up as I went to lay him down. It makes me sad he has to stop, but its for the best. he has only fussed a very little bit and I would nurse him if he got really upset. its painful for me, probably due to being pregnant, and I have a history of preterm labor so I have to stop so it doesn't happen with this one. plus, I don't want to nurse 2. its lovely some moms do, but I know I would be overwhelmed. even though everything says its for the best I cant help but feel bad. :( I guess 19 mos was more than I thought I would go anyways

love your blog jordyn! its late so I will have to read more later. I added it to my favorites. when I went into preterm labor with my 1st at 29 wks they gave me the same med to stop contractions too! although my uterus wasn't angry lol.

Welcome, mamabrown! Hope you get your BFP soon! I gather from your signature your name is Shell?

Logan, that's wonderful that you passed the 3 hour test! Now it's just a waiting game, I suppose.

Jordyn, I love your blog name! I'll have to check in on it now and then; you're a good writer. :) I've got a blog where I write about whatever comes to mind, mostly crafts and stuff, but I'm terrible at keeping it up to date. My last post is from almost a year ago! Yikes.

Melissa, I know it must feel weird to have Mason be weaning. Such a strange mix of emotions - relief that you don't have to be in pain anymore but also guilt over wanting to give it up. There's no way to fully prepare yourself for this kind of transition. But you know, I think that if he is going ahead with weaning, then he's ultimately okay with it, so it's probably not a big deal for him. He probably thinks it was his idea. Ha!

Stacey, that sucks that there's no rentals available right now. Hopefully "the market" will improve soon. Eva's growing so well! Jimmy's getting his shots tomorrow too. I remember Ozzy cried for those ones, but handled it pretty well the week after. I hope Jimmy's the same way!

Here's a picture of Ozzy at his first baseball game. The Mariners lost, but he had a blast! And one of Jimmy in a little hat I crocheted for him (matching booties not pictured). :)

Attachments

• Ozzy's first M's game.jpg
    Ozzy's first M's game.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 2
  • M's toque.jpg
    M's toque.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads